剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
科·艾尔
Kor-El,
你永远不会孤独
you'll never truly be alone.
我会与你同行
I will be with you.
你不是要参加什么仪式吗
Aren't you supposed to be at a ceremony or something?
成功若不和他人分享
Success isn't worth much
便毫无价值
if you don't have anyone to share it with.
我一直想和你分享我的胜利 妹妹
I always wanted to share my victories with you, sis.
甚至去年的卡兹尼亚计划我都找你入伍
Even last year, with the Kasnians, I brought you in.
那不算什么吗
Doesn't that count for anything?
一时的体贴
One moment of thoughtfulness
能弥补多年的背叛吗 不能
to make up for years of betrayal? No.
我知道你有许多理由不信任我
I know you have plenty of reasons to distrust me,
但你不知道那种感受
but you don't know what it's like to...
死亡
die.
当你预见死亡来临时 那种令人作呕的绝望
The sickening desperation when you see it coming for you.
让我想要大发雷霆
It made me want to lash out.
让我想要伤害你
It made me want to hurt you.
就像我伤害你一样
Like I hurt you.
你杀了我 但这不是我想说的
Killed me. But that's exactly my point.
死亡确实改变了我
Death truly has changed me.
以前的我会幻想着
The old me would be dreaming of
无数种报复你的方式
the myriad ways I could exact my revenge on you,
但如今的我
but the new me
看得出那是多么可悲无趣
can see how pathetically pedestrian that is.
我终于准备好做一个真正的搭档了 莉娜
I'm finally ready to be a true partner, Lena.
我要怎么相信你
How am I supposed to believe you?
你是个反♥社♥会♥者 是个骗子
You were a sociopath, a liar.
你需要的是真♥相♥
What you need is the truth.
求真者让我无法说谎
The Truth Seeker will prevent me from lying.
所以 妹妹你想知道什么
So, sis, what do you want to know?
你能帮我完成无害计划吗
Can you help me achieve Non Nocere?
比其他人更快更好
Better and faster than anybody else.
你真的会好好表现吗 不杀人
Will you truly be on your best behavior? No homicides?
不杀不必要的人
No unnecessary homicides.
这件事不是为了伤害别人
This is about doing no harm.
但我不会
But I won't.
除了你的配合 我已万事俱备
I have everything I want except for your partnership.
你什么时候会背叛我
When will you turn on me?
一旦我们的合作关系威胁到我
As soon as this partnership inconveniences me.
就像你一旦有机会就会
Just like you'll use Non Nocere
用无害计划对付我
on me as soon as you get the chance.
很好 看来我们彼此都很清楚
Good. As long as we're clear.
你不需要我 你为什么想要和我合作
You don't need me. Why do you really want to work with me?
说实话
Truthfully,
我不想独自一人
I don't want to be alone.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hello.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
-毫无禁忌 -差不多吧
- Uninhibited? - Something like that.
我很高兴
You know, I'm really glad
看到能够舒服地做自己
to see you so comfortable in your own skin.
我一直以来只想要你
It's all I ever really wanted for you
能够做自己
was to be able to be yourself.
我现在就是如此
And now I am.
我能感受到 通过我的身体
I can feel it, all through my body.
通过我的指尖
The tips of my fingers.
但有些事情现在需要改变 尼娅
And now, some things are gonna have to change, Nia.
当然 布莱尼 无论你需要什么
Of course. Look, Brainy, whatever you need,
我们都会解决的
we'll work it out.
我们一起
Together.
一起 那是
Together... that's...
那才是需要改变的东西
That's what has to change.
-什么 -我不能和你在一起了
- What? - I can't be with you anymore.
我不理解
I don't understand.
你是谁
Who are you?
有史以来第一次
For the first time, ever,
我是我自己
myself.
欢迎大家的到来
Welcome, everyone.
我很高兴今晚能够在这里
It gives me great pleasure to be here tonight.
你在这里做什么
Hey, what are you doing over here?
我只是
I just, uh...
我知道你会觉得我疯了
Look, I know you're gonna think I'm crazy,
但我觉得莱克斯·卢瑟不是他说的那样
but I'm not so sure Lex Luthor is what he says he is.
-什么 -几个好人同心协力
- What? - with the deeds of just a few good people...
我以为你和其他人一样都很喜欢他
I thought you loved him like everyone else.
我还在《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》时
While I was still at The Times in London,
莱克斯试图收♥购♥我朋友 罗素·罗杰斯的公♥司♥
Lex tried to buy my friend, Russell Roger's company.
罗素拒绝了 结果死了
Russell refused and ended up dead.
我觉得莱克斯·卢瑟是幕后黑手
I think Lex Luthor was behind it.
你有任何实质性证据吗
Do you have any concrete evidence?
还没有
Not yet.
所以我才来凯特科工作
That's why I applied to work at CatCo,
为了接近莉娜·卢瑟
to get closer to Lena Luthor,
但她却把公♥司♥卖♥♥给了安德里亚
but then she sold the company to Andrea,
现在我需要你的帮助
and now, I could use your help.
总得有人保护世界不受卢瑟一家的危害
Someone has to protect the world from the Luthors.
不是卢瑟一家 是莱克斯
Not the Luthors, Lex.
我知道莉娜 她和别人一样都面临危险
I know Lena. She's in just as much danger as everyone else.
贵宾和我
The guest of honor and I
在过去一同取得了许多成就
have already accomplished so much in the past.
我很期待
And I'm looking forward
看到我们未来的辉煌成果
to seeing what we will achieve in the future.
她之前倾向和氪星人合作
She was leaning towards the Kryptonian.
-不用谢 -你对我太好了
- You're welcome. - You're too good to me.
我们统治前世时曾是伙伴
We were partners when we took over the last world...
女士们 先生们 允许我向你们介绍
Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce...
我们为什么不能在今世仍是伙伴呢
...why shouldn't we be partners in this one, too?
我的哥哥 我的伙伴
...my brother, my partner,
莱克斯·卢瑟 明日之子
Lex Luthor, the Man of Tomorrow.
需要帮忙吗 多克斯特工
Oh, how can I help you, Agent Dox?
我的朋友会与你为敌
My friends will work against you.
你知道 我也知道
You know it. I know it.
但是他们目光短浅
But they're shortsighted.
真正的威胁
The true threat. The...
唯一的威胁仍是利维坦
The only threat that matters is Leviathan.
我想要帮你击败他们
I'd like to help you defeat them.
好
Well...
很高兴听你这么说
that's good to hear.
但是在这个新世界仍没有
But no information about Leviathan exists
利维坦存在的证据
in this new world...
在这个时空
at this time.
我需要未来的知识
I need knowledge from the future.
我有理由相信
I have reason to believe a
有个二重身穿过虫洞来到了这里
particular doppelganger came through the wormhole.
他已经被逮捕 但我们如果合理出招
He's already been arrested, but if we play our cards right,
就可以获取未来
we can bring the future to us.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表