剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Let's go.
唯一能够解救你哥哥的办法
The only chance of saving your brother...
就是完全卸下你的心防
is to let down your psychic shield entirely.
将你的脑海完全向他展开
Open your mind to him like a flower.
暴露一切
Complete vulnerability.
让他能够看到你的记忆
Allow him access to your memories
你最深处的想法 他能看到你的真♥相♥
and innermost thoughts, so he can see your truth.
如果我与马拉法克连接
If I bond with Malefic...
他可以选择毒害我的思想
he can choose to poison my mind.
我明知他很有可能直接杀了我
How can I make that choice knowing that he will
还有一切我爱的人
most likely murder me...
我怎么能做出这种选择
and kill everyone I love?
那就收回幻影地带投射器
Then retrieve the Phantom Zone projector,
让他回到虚空
send him back to isolation.
再惩罚他一次吗
And punish him again?
抱歉 儿子
I'm sorry, my son.
我的一生中 遇到了这个考验
In my lifetime, I faced this test.
我是否应该试图去联♥系♥他呢
Should I attempt to reach Malefic
这会有相当大的风险
and risk the utter decimation
让我的族人 家人 和我自己
of my people, my family, and myself
被他的能力毁掉
by his destructive power?
或是应该把他关起来
Or should I lock him away
这样他就不会伤害别人
where he cannot harm others?
我做了不可能的选择
I made my impossible choice.
本没有是非黑白
There is no such thing as right or wrong.
只有内心的安宁
There is only peace in one's heart,
而我从未找到过
something I never found.
父债子偿
The sins of the father are visited on the son.
你必须自己做出选择 荣恩
You must make your own choice, J'onn.
然后让赫隆米尔带你去见你哥哥
Then ask H'ronmeer to guide you to your brother.
无论你做出什么决定
No matter what you decide,
我都会爱你
I will love you for it.
就像我之前一直爱你和马拉法克
Just as I loved both you and Malefic...
很久很久
long ago.
这把枪好小
This gun is so tiny.
对 莱克斯当初这样设计是为了放进假发里
Yeah, Lex designed that to fit under his many human hair wigs.
所以是的
So, yeah.
电脑说我们应该找一些
Right, so the computer said we need to look for something
能伤到氪星人的武器
that will hurt Kryptonians.
看起来似乎很多
Seems to be a lot of that in here.
这是什么
What's this?
这是大清洗
That is Myriad.
我的家人创造的
My... My family created it.
大清洗来临的时候 我好像还在大都会
I think I was still in Metropolis when Myriad hit.
不过新闻上的影像资料看起来很可怕
The news footage, though, it was pretty horrific.
而现实甚至更加可怕
And reality was even worse.
我姨妈阿斯特拉和她丈夫 在不到一秒内
My Aunt Astra and her husband turned all of humanity
就让人类全部变成没有思想的僵尸
into mindless zombies in less than a second.
如果这屋内的武器我只能毁掉一个
If there is one weapon in this room I could destroy,
我会毁掉那个
it would be that one.
好 这个可能就是我们要的
Oh, well, this could be the ticket.
是声波泡
It's a sonic cannon.
它能朝目标发射出高频率的
It sends concentrated blasts of high-frequency ultrasonic waves
超声波束
at whatever you aim it at.
再做些小的调整
With a few slight adjustments,
我们或许可以用它让罗摩·可汗变虚弱
we can maybe use it to destabilize Rama Khan.
至少能争取足够的时间
I mean, at least long enough
来给他铐上能力抑制手铐
to put the power-dampening cuffs on him.
这是设计用来作恶的
It was designed for evil,
但或许我们可以用它来做些好事
but perhaps we can use it for some good.
证据证明普索尼人影响了匝尼安人的
...evidence that the Psions affected the Czarnians'
进化进程
evolutionary process.
十分明显
It's obvious.
氢分子与塔纳安原子一致...
Hydrogen molecules synonymous with Thanagarian atoms...
我的天啊 一切都这么清晰
Good God, it... It's just... It's clear!
我的抑制器
My inhibitor.
当然了
Of course.
抑制程度减弱了
I'm less inhibited.
简直太棒了
It's spectacular,
棒极了
truly and absolutely.
我的天啊
Great Scott!
当然 星期二 羊角面包 普拉提
Of course! Tuesday, croissant... Pilates...
意思是...
meaning...
利维坦的总部在纳欣诺市
Leviathan headquarters are in National City.
我知道我说过想要回去工作
You know, I know I said that I really wanted to get back to work,
但这样可比工作强多了
but this is so much better.
我真的
Look, I really...
很感谢你能来照顾我
appreciate being taken care of.
我习惯了自己承担一切
I'm so used to doing all this by myself.
但是有了你 这...
But being with you, it...
让我有回家的感觉
It feels like home.
怎么了
What's wrong?
当尼娅发信息告诉我你受伤时
When Nia texted me that you were hurt...
我心里一沉
my stomach dropped...
然后我看你有没有发信息给我 结果什么都没有
and I checked my phone for a text, and there was nothing there,
所以我设想了最糟糕的情况
so I assumed the worst.
因为我经历过最糟糕的情况
Because I've been through the worst,
这也不是我第一次这么害怕
and this isn't the first time that I've been terrified.
上周 我以为我会失去你
Last week, I thought that I was gonna lose you.
然后你送了我那顶头盔
But then you got me that helmet,
而你那么完美 那么兴奋
and you were so wonderful and so excited.
所以我压抑了自己的恐惧
And so I pushed past my fears,
我说服自己可以撑下去
and I convinced myself that I can handle it all.
但是我没有那么坚强
But I'm not that strong.
而我绝不会要求你去改变
And I would never ask you to change
或是要你去否决那个了不起
or ask you to deny the amazing
且勇敢的自我
and brave woman that you are.
凯莉 你在说什么
Kelly, what-- What are you saying?
我做不到
I can't.
利维坦
Leviathan.
我想我知道他们的位置了
I... I think I have their location.
我们必须马上出发
We must leave immediately.
去吧 快去吧
Go. Please, go.
就是这里吗
This is it?...
选择一栋不引人瞩目的建筑
Choosing an unobtrusive structure
是利维坦隐瞒他们基地位置的办法
is how Leviathan keeps their base a secret.
但却瞒不住我
Except from me.
我必须告诉你在爆♥炸♥之后
I must tell you that in the wake of the explosion,
我思维的可视范围似乎拓展了
it is as if the peripheral vision of my mind has expanded.
我现在每只隐喻性的眼睛都能看清六米之外的东西
I can now see 20/20 out of the corner of each metaphorical eye.
所以我在检查嘶吼的科技时才能看到
Which is how I saw, when examining Rip Roar's tech,
他头饰上的一些特殊痕迹
some peculiar markings on his headpiece.
当整个组合起来 便形成了一个标记
When joined together, it formed a symbol
在历史上出现过无数次
that can be seen countless times throughout history.
这个标记在危机和大灾难
A symbol that has been seen at disasters and catastrophes,
所有大毁灭事件中会出现
events of mass destruction.
这个标记将罗摩·可汗与利维坦联♥系♥在一起
A symbol that has connected Rama Khan and Leviathan,
还有 每个周二在做普拉提之前
but also... every Tuesday before Pilates,
我会来一杯早茶和羊角面包
I get a morning tea and croissant
就在这栋建筑后边的一家法式蛋糕店
at a delightful patisserie right past this building.
好吧 但愿你是对的
Okay, let's just hope that you are right.
听着 这是个寻找实据的任务
I mean, look. This is a fact-finding mission,
所以你得 冷静点
so please just... be cool.
我很冷静
I am cool.
你看 我选择这家咖啡店
You see, I chose this coffee shop
是因为这里距离
because of its close proximity
纳欣诺市的古代沥青坑最近
to National City's ancient tar pits,
那里具有重要的历史意义
a site of great importance in history,
并且也是可怕灾难的事发地
but also a site of terrible eruption.
你看 虽然散发着硫磺气味
You see, despite its sulfuric scent,
但它释放的能量增强了我的大脑功能
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表