剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
What makes this time any different?
利维坦是什么
What the hell is Leviathan?
你看 这就是自恋狂的问题
You see, that's the thing about narcissists.
你太专注于自己
You're so focused on yourself,
都没看出来你是目标
you can never see that you're the mark.
你那个小粉丝一直在为利维坦工作
Your little fan-girl was working for Leviathan the entire time
她的工作就是你
she was working you.
泰斯马克小姐
Ms. Tessmacher.
利维坦想要什么
And what exactly does Leviathan want?
没人知道
No one knows.
他们引发地震灾害
They're behind seismic catastrophes,
地震 洪水 瘟疫
earthquakes, floods, plagues.
他们是古老而全能的外星人
They're alien, ancient, and all-powerful.
如果不是因为你太狂妄
And if it wasn't for your hubris,
你就应该能看出他们在耍你
you would've seen that they were playing you.
好了 莉娜
All right, Lena.
你指出我不够专注于目标 也算过了把瘾
You've had your fun letting me know I let my eye off the ball.
我承认利维坦 很恼人
I'll admit this Leviathan is... irritating.
你要怎么办
What are you gonna do?
除掉他们
Exterminate them.
你好 纳欣诺市
Hello, National City!
玩具人依然在逃
现在你们可能已经听说了
Well, by now you might've heard
我在玩具展上的精彩表演
that my splashy show at ToyCon caused, well...
伙计们
Hi, boys.
我顺道过来检查一下超查部飞船的情况
Just stopping by to examine the ship for the DEO.
我话里的意思是让你们去外面等着
That's your cue to leave and wait outside.
搜索利维坦
Search for Leviathan.
黑曜石之北发布档案资料
早该想到
Of course.
显示她所有的同事
Show me all of her associates.
停
Stop.
我低估你了 伊芙
I underestimated you, Eve.
向我提供这女人在这个地球上的所有信息
Give me everything you have on this woman on this Earth.
饶命
Please...
外面好吵
It is really loud out there.
莱克斯·卢瑟
Lex Luthor?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我是来帮你的 泰斯马克女士
I'm here to help you, Ms. Tessmacher.
你知道我的名字
You know my name?
我知道的远不止你的名字
I know a lot more than your name.
我知道你很聪明
I know that you're brilliant.
还知道利维坦雇佣你
I know that Leviathan recruited you
给他们当间谍和刺客
to work for them as a spy and an assassin.
但你拒绝了他们
But you turned them down,
所以他们杀了你父亲来胁迫你
so they murdered your father to change your mind.
我知道他们强迫你服从他们的命令
I know that they've forced you to do their bidding
发誓如果你敢反抗 就杀了你深爱的母亲
by vowing to kill your beloved mother if you dare defy them.
我知道你讨厌这份工作
And I know that you hate it,
因为你是个好人
because you're a good person.
是吗
Am I?
是的 伊芙 相信我
You are, Eve, believe me.
我不会去救一个我认为不值得花时间的人
I wouldn't be rescuing someone I didn't think was worthy of my time.
没人能打败利维坦
Nobody can fight Leviathan.
你得相信我 你能做到吗
You're going to have to trust me. Do you think you can do that?
最好快点决定 泰斯马克女士
Better decide quick, Ms. Tessmacher.
是留在他们身边
Stay with them,
继续让你的玉手沾满鲜血
and continue to bloody those pretty little hands...
还是和我一起摧毁那些偷走你人生的人
or work with me to destroy the people who stole your life.
我不想再杀人了
I don't want to kill anymore.
明智的选择
Good choice.
你想要我做什么
So, what do you want from me?
做我的搭档
Be my partner.
继续与利维坦合作 做我的耳目
Keep working at Leviathan, and be my eyes and ears.
作为回报 我保证会保护你
In return, I promise I'll protect you.
你也不必再做这些可怕
And that you won't have to do any of this awful,
肮脏的事情了
dirty work anymore.
我来帮你做
I'll do it for you.
黑曜石之北自豪地推出白金隐形眼镜
Obsidian North is proud to introduce Platinum,
能给你外观 感觉和味道上都比现实更生动的
a virtual reality experience that will look, feel, and taste more vivid
虚拟现实体验
than real life.
送给自己一份白金的礼物
Give yourself the gift of Platinum.
白金隐形眼镜
危机后30天
泰斯马克女士
Ms. Tessmacher...
怎么了
what is it?
我没能让伽梅姆带我上利维坦的船
I couldn't get Gamemnae to take me onto Leviathan's ship.
-我很害怕 -原谅我 伊芙
- I'm scared. - Ah. Forgive me, Eve.
我几天前就该让你放宽心了 快进来
I should've eased your mind days ago. Please.
这是即时录像
Now, this is a live feed.
你一定能认出从小长大的可爱的小房♥子
I'm sure you recognize the sweet little house you grew up in.
那是你妈妈在厨房♥做饭
There's your mother baking in the kitchen.
但我认为你不认识
But I suspect what you don't recognize
那辆轿车 还有其他两辆
is that sedan, or those other two.
这些车里是我雇来负责
Those cars belong to ex-Mossad agents
24小时保护你妈妈的前摩萨德特工
that I've hired to guard your mother around the clock.
我该怎么感谢你 卢瑟先生
How can I thank you, Mr. Luthor?
叫我莱克斯就行
Lex, please.
你可以在我们找到杀死你♥爸♥爸的
And you can thank me after we've found the cold-blooded killer
冷血杀手之后再感谢我
who took your father's life.
我们是一个团队 伊芙
We're a team, Eve.
我确实有好消息要告诉你
I do have some good news.
我让伽梅姆相信我会是黑曜石中
I convinced Gamemnae I would be most useful at Obsidian...
对白金项目最有用的人
on the Platinum project.
太棒了 你真聪明
Well done! You are brilliant.
我们还有个小问题
Well, we do have one small problem.
你妹妹说服安德里亚·罗哈斯
The Luthor tech that your sister convinced Andrea Rojas
在白金基础设施中使用的卢瑟科技
to put into the Platinum infrastructure,
帮助解决了人们在吃虚拟食物时
it helped solve the bio-link
会引发中毒性休克的生物连接问题
when people were getting toxic shock eating virtual food.
我喜欢把它称为龙虾问题
I like to refer to that as the lobster problem.
或者是 美国中产阶级想要
Or rather, middle America's desire
暴饮暴食但又不摄入卡路里的愿望
to be gluttons without calories.
它引发了一个小故障
Well, it caused a glitch.
但是...
But...
你的故障保险装置失灵了
Your fail-safe failed.
我保证 这个故障会在黑曜石白金
I assure you, this glitch will be fixed
上市之前就修复好
long before the launch of Obsidian Platinum.
别担心 我找到了一个修复故障的办法
Don't worry, I found a way to patch the glitch.
那不是故障
That's not a glitch.
而是我的计划
That's my plan.
我的同事正在检索一个
My colleague is retrieving a code
能够数字化人类心理的代码
that digitizes the human psyche,
让我们能通过把意识上传到电脑里
enabling us to make someone immortal
从而让某人实现永生
by uploading their consciousness into a computer.
我相信我们可以反转相同的代码
I believe we can reverse the same code
用它来对付利维坦
and use it against Leviathan.
这样利维坦就会变为凡人
Then Leviathan is immortal no more.
但我需要收到邀请才能到他们的船上
But I need an invitation to get onto their ship.
这就意味着我需要让伽梅姆
Which means I need Gamemnae,
或是杰玛 来信任我
or Gemma, if you prefer, to trust me.
我可以用那个故障赢得她的信任
And trust begins with that glitch.
但如果有故障出现 人们被困住了
But if there's a glitch and people are getting stuck,
就没有人会买♥♥眼镜了
nobody's gonna buy the lenses.
没错 利维坦会需要修复故障
Correct. Leviathan will need to fix it.
但如果你不让 他们就修复不了
But they won't be able to because you won't let them.
一旦利维坦修复不了 他们就会隐瞒事情
And when Leviathan can't fix it, they'll have to cover it up,
这就是我的机会
and that's where I come in.
我会帮助杰玛把事情隐瞒下来
I will help Gemma with the cover-up.
一旦得到了她的信任 她就会邀请你到船上
Once she trusts you, she'll give you an invitation to the ship.
很有分量的邀请
An engraved one.
所以你需要回到黑曜石之北
So, you need to go back to Obsidian
确保那个故障没有被修复
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表