剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
为了拯救未来 我帮助莱克斯把你带了回来
I helped Lex bring you back for the sake of the future.
另一个布莱尼亚克告诉我必须
Another Brainiac told me that it was absolutely critical
要帮莱克斯保密
that I help Lex in complete secrecy.
也许这对你来说为时已晚 父亲
Yes, it may be too late for you, Father,
但是我很快就能实现你没做到的
but soon I will accomplish what you could not.
我会永生
I will live forever.
都吃四十二块了
Forty-two!
什么 三十世纪可没这些东西
What? They don't have these in the 30th century.
我可以去帮你做一些
I can get out to make you up a bunch
如果你想 你还可以带回去
and you can take 'em with you if you like.
或者你可以吃到厨房♥料用完
Or you can just keep eating until the kitchen runs out.
那你就可以多待一首歌♥的时间
Then you'd be able to stay for one more song.
军团飞船充好电我就走
Once the Legion ship has power, I gotta go.
说到军团 你还没告诉我们的你军团称号♥
Speaking of which, you never told us what your Legion call sign is.
-没有吗 -没有
- I didn't? - No.
这不重要
It's not a big deal.
开玩笑
Are you kidding?
布莱尼说
Uh, according to Brainy,
军团成员穿上制♥服♥前
before every Legion member puts on his vestments,
都要取一个称号♥
he must have a call sign.
"技术宅"
"Computer Lad."
-什么 -这比给凯特·格兰特当技术员
- What? - You know, it's a hop, skip, and a jump
不知道厉害到哪里去了
from Cat Grant's IT guy.
你为什么要叫"技术宅"
Why is "Computer Lad" Your name?
这确实比不上"火星猎人"
It's not "Martian Manhunter" or whatever, sure,
但军团成员的名字描述的就是这个人
but Legionnaires' names speak to who they are, right?
化学王有化学的力量
So, Chemical King has power for chemicals,
闪电妞能控制电
Lightning Lass controls electricity.
有一天 我的小舅子决定叫我"技术宅"
One day, my brother-in-law decides to call me "Computer Lad,"
就保留下来了
and it kind of stuck.
说不好 我还挺喜欢的
And, I don't know, I kind of like it.
-好吧 -还不错
- Okay. - It's nice.
-卡拉 -怎么
- Kara. - Yeah.
你邀请了威廉
You invited William.
没什么
It... It's nothing.
游戏之夜后 不能不邀请吧
After game night, I couldn't not.
卡拉OK通宵 来吧 各位
Karaoke's all night, so come on up, guys.
卡拉 你没告诉我是卡拉OK之夜
Kara, you didn't tell me it was karaoke night.
你喜欢卡拉OK吗
Is karaoke your thing?
你显然没听过我唱托托的《非洲》
Clearly, you've never heard my rendition of "Africa" By Toto.
卡拉威胁要唱这首歌♥很久了
Kara has been threatening to do that one for a long time.
-我没有 -那不如我们一起唱吧
- I haven't. - So, we're gonna do it together?
*他转向我 似乎要说*
*He turned to me as if to say*
*快点 在等着你呢*
*Hurry, boy It's waiting there for you*
*我绝不会轻易离开你*
*It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you*
*即便千千万万人*
*There's nothing that a hundred men or more*
*也无法做到*
*Could ever do*
*愿甘霖降非洲*
*I bless the rains down in Africa*
*愿甘霖*
*I bless the rains...*
厉害 卡拉
Yeah, Kara!
*我们从未拥有*
*The things we never had*
没错
Oh, that's right.
好
Yes!
看她在他旁边那个劲
Oh, look at her on his side.
*野狗*
*The wild dogs...*
演一下 *在夜里嚎叫*
Act it out. *Cry out in the night*
*它们似乎不眠 渴求孤独*
*As they grow restless longing for some solitary...*
我听说莱克斯偷偷越过政♥府♥安保
I heard about Lex sneaking past the government security
调查军团飞船
to probe the Legion ship.
他肯定把你逼疯了
He must be driving you crazy.
连温都没找到飞船上的蹊跷
I mean, not even Winn could find anything unturned on the ship.
我知道他有所图谋
I know that he is up to something.
所以我往超查部网络上传了监视软件
Which is why I uploaded some spyware onto my DEO Internet.
无论他做什么 我都可以看到
That way, whatever he does, I will see.
艾丽克斯 我很骄傲你留下为正义而战
Alex, I'm proud of you for staying to fight the good fight,
但我也有担心
but I do worry.
好吧 没有必要
Well, you don't have to
因为我能处理好
because I can handle myself.
而且 布莱尼会帮我
And, plus, Brainy's got my back.
卢瑟先生
Mr. Luthor.
我给你上传了杰玛·库珀的资料
I uploaded you the file on Gemma Cooper.
很好 你现在有空去解决
Excellent. Now you're free to help with
艾丽克斯·丹弗斯这个问题了
the Alex Danvers problem.
问题
Problem?
她好像在监视我
She's been spying on me.
她还没妨碍到我们的工作
She hasn't interfered with our work,
但如果妨碍了
but if she does,
我们得采取一劳永逸的办法
it might require more permanent actions.
帮她控制住自己
Help her control herself.
没有什么麻烦了吧
Now, is everything quiet there?
当然
Of course.
没有干扰或技术难题吗
No disruptions or technical difficulties?
没有
No.
很好
Good.
随时给我汇报
Keep me posted.
我来了
I'm on my way.
超查部有情况
911 at the DEO.
-我去跟进 -我跟你一起
- I'll track it. - Oh. I... I'll join you.
我以为你要走了
I thought you were leaving.
你们帮了我
You guys bailed me out.
不帮你们我是不会走的
No, I'm not leaving this center without repaying you.
你真是个全才
What don't you do well?
开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
那和声 你怎么做到的
With those harmonies? Where did that come from?
有你这样的搭档 很简单
With a partner like you, it's easy.
你
Would you, uh...
你有空想不想出去
Would you like to go out sometime?
就我俩
Just us.
约会那种
Like a date?
约会
A date.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
超...
Hey, Super--
卡拉
Kara.
她超厉害
She is super.
是的
Sure.
艾丽克斯要你去你祖母家
Alex needs you at... your grandmother's house.
你超...亲爱的
You know, your D... ear...
奶奶的家 马上
Old Gran Gran's house, like, immediately.
没什么事吧
Is everything all right?
没事 她只是最近一直不舒服
Yeah. She's just been feeling under the weather.
我该走了
I should really go.
-行 -我很抱歉
- Yeah. - I'm so sorry.
通讯器怎么会放这个
How is that coming through our comms?
我小时候常在店里听到这首歌♥
I used to listen to this song in the shop when I was a kid...
跟我爸一起时
with my dad.
慢着 你的意思是
Okay, wait, so you're saying...
我觉得玩具人回来了
I think Toyman's back.
什么意思 不是玩具人引起的故障
What do you mean, not a bug from Toyman?
还有什么可能
What else could it be?
一开始 我以为这么多无人机
Initially, I thought the drone outburst
只是因为监视软件的恶意代码
was just some bad code in our surveillance software,
但这个
but this,
这个遍布我们的系统
this is in our whole system.
是病毒吗
So, it's a virus?
更像是人工智能
More like artificial intelligence.
这就是他播放那首歌♥的原因
Whoa, that's why he was playing the song.
这是我爸
This is my dad.
他生前的最后一项研究就是这个
The last thing that he was working on was a version of this.
把他的意识植入数码空间的办法
A way to put his whole mind into the digital space.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表