剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
at least I can be honest with you.
或许至少你能原谅我
At least maybe you can forgive me.
我觉得这不可能
I don't think that's gonna happen.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
换我也会讨厌我自己
I'd hate me too.
给你冷遇
Giving you the cold shoulder.
为了接近安德里亚而变得超级好胜
Being hypercompetitive in order to get closer to Andrea.
批评你的写作
Criticizing your writing,
而没有告诉你我的真实想法
instead of telling you what I really thought.
你是说我的作品不是真的"无病呻♥吟♥"
You mean my work's not really "Sentimental tripe"?
你的新闻内容坦诚 用语精辟
Your articles are honest and smart.
我永远写不出你那样的文章
I could never write the way you write.
你得过两次普利策奖
You have two Pulitzers.
不是因为写作
It's not from the writing.
是因为报道内容
It's from the story.
我有技巧 你有艺术
I have craft, you have art.
现在向我保证你会放手
Now promise me you'll let this go.
如果你被卷入这件事 我永远不会原谅自己
I'd never forgive myself if you got wrapped up in this.
你不用担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
我能照顾自己
I can take care of myself.
我丝毫不怀疑
I don't doubt that you can
你能做好任何你想做的事
take care of everything you set your mind to.
加尔文镇公报
加尔文镇监狱: 过度拥挤与过重刑罚
不敢相信你回来了
Can't believe you came back.
而且买♥♥下了报纸
That you bought the paper.
我还能说什么
What can I say?
我喜欢挑战
I like a challenge.
谁知道 或许你和我可以一起修复这个小镇
Who knows, maybe you and I could fix this town together.
对了
By the way,
你知道怎么用照相机吗
you know how to work a camera?
是用手♥机♥拍照吗
Like, on my phone?
不 不是手♥机♥拍照
No, not like on your phone.
是用真正的相机
Like a real one.
我爸爸给了我这台相机
My dad gave me this camera.
现在它是你的了
And now it's yours.
谢谢 头儿
Thanks, Chief.
别叫我头儿
Don't call me chief.
叫我吉米
It's Jimmy.
我在哪里
Where am I?
这里不是幻影区
This is not the Phantom Zone.
现在你已经意识到你不能穿过这些墙了
By now you've realized you can't phase through these walls.
但不要觉得这是个监狱
But don't think of this as a prison.
我不是你的敌人
I'm not your enemy.
事实上 我认为我们可以互相帮助
In fact, I think we can help each other.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表