剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I don't know how much longer I can keep this all going.
坚持下去
Keep at it.
再祝你好运
And good luck.
你说得对
You were right.
我太直率 太轻信他人了
I was too open and too trusting.
全都怪我
It's all my fault.
但愿它们管用
I hope they help.
它们已经管用了
They already have.
我希望我们没有越界
I hope we haven't crossed any boundaries?
没有 对你这样的朋友没有界限可言
No, for a friend like you there are no boundaries.
别告诉你的目的地 好吗
Don't tell me where you're going, all right?
这样更安全
It's going to be better that way.
-好 -谢谢你 詹姆斯
- Okay. - Thank you, James.
这个
Here.
拿着
Take this.
这是莱克斯的物质传送门手表
It's one of Lex's transmatter portal watches.
别问我怎么拿到的
Don't ask me how I got it.
如果有麻烦 直接用
Just... If there's trouble, just use it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
一切都会好起来的
Everything is going to be okay.
我要找到马拉法克 然后带你回家
I'm going to find Malefic and I'm going to bring you home.
-再见 -小心驾驶
- Bye. - Drive safe.
你说一切都会好起来
You know, you say everything's going to be fine,
但我知道那个表情
but... I know that face.
你不相信
You don't believe it.
我爱她的直率
Look, I love the fact that she's so open.
只是让我太害怕了
It just scares the life out of me.
或许 事情没有那么糟
Well, maybe... maybe it's not so bad,
一切都会好的
and it will all work out.
我和莉娜就和好了
It worked out with me and Lena.
希望如此吧
I hope so.
希望我们俩都好
For the both of us.
你找到你要找的东西了吗
Did you find what you need?
你看看
Take a look.
告诉我你看见了什么
Tell me what you see.
莱克斯的童年日记
Lex's childhood journals.
没看见原理图或任何技术性的东西
Not seeing schematics or anything technical.
这是莱克斯版本的维吉尼亚密♥码♥
It's Lex's version of a Vigenere cipher.
这是一个复杂的多字母代换
It's a deceptively complex polyalphabetic substitution.
我现在看懂了
I see it now.
现在开始破译
Deciphering now.
如何利用Q波进行思想控制
作者 莱克斯·卢瑟
在过去十年中
科学家们已经使用Q波技术来治疗脑外伤
现在我知道我要做什么了
Now I know what I have to do.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表