剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我告诉过你无数次了
Look, I...have told you a gazillion times,
你是我所认识的人中最勇敢的
you are the bravest person that I know.
知道吗 所以勇敢点告诉她
Okay? So, be brave and tell her.
你说得对
You're right.
我们今天约好吃午饭
Yeah, we're having lunch today,
-我今天就告诉她 -好
- I'll tell her today. - Good.
我信任你
I believe in you.
出自《沉默的羔羊》和《穿普拉达的女王》
不 是汉尼拔
No, Hannibal Lecter,
-他吃人 -米兰达·普雷斯丽
- he eats people. - Miranda Priestly.
米兰达·普雷斯丽 你是认真的吗
Miranda Priestly? Are you serious?
我像米兰达撅起的嘴唇一样认真
I'm as serious as the pursed lips of Miranda Priestly.
太好了 你们来帮我证明一下
Okay, good, you guys can help me prove a point.
谁是影史上最棒的反派
Who is is the greatest movie villain of all time?
出自《哈利波特》和《虎胆龙威》
-伏地魔 -汉斯·格鲁博
- Voldemort. - Hans Gruber.
居然毫无帮助
Impressively unhelpful.
看来你只能无条件接受我是正确的
Well, I guess you'll just have to accept that I'm right.
女友永远是对的这种地球习俗
This Earth custom that the girlfriend is always right
毫无逻辑又令人泄气
is illogical and frustrating,
但我可以入乡随俗
but I can assimilate.
准备好开始工作了吗 多克斯特工
Are you ready for work, Agent Dox?
-紧随你身后 丹弗斯局长 -很好
- Right beside you, Director Danvers. - Great.
-回见 布莱尼 -回见 尼娅
- Bye, Brainy. - Bye, Nia.
不好意思
Sorry.
-我们走吧 尼娅 -走吧
- Let's go, Nia. - Let's go.
大家听好 我不在乎篇幅长短
Now, listen, guys, I don't care if it's 500 or 5,000 words,
我们所能做的最重要的事
the most important thing that we can do
是对每个候选人的所有信息加以报道
is to report everything that we can find on each candidate.
这样我们的读者才能做出明智的决定
That way our readers can make an informed decision.
如果你们能深挖 或许你们
And if you dive deep, maybe you too
也能获得普利策奖
can win a Pulitzer.
你好 需要帮助吗
Hello, uh, can I help you?
除非你手里有测光表
Not unless you brought a light meter.
这间办公室急需太阳能窗大改造
This office is in dire need of solar window treatments.
不好意思 你是哪位
I'm sorry, who are you?
我的天 我真失礼
Oh, my God, I am so rude.
安德里亚·罗哈斯 你是
Andrea Rojas. And you?
卡拉·丹弗斯
Kara Danvers.
卡拉 幸会
Kara? Such a pleasure.
-我是你的粉丝 -你人真好
- I'm a big fan. - Oh, that's very kind of you.
你是黑曜石之北的罗哈斯吗
And did you say Rojas, as in Obsidian North?
独一无二
The one and only.
好的 不好意思 罗哈斯女士
Right, uh, well, I'm sorry, Ms. Rojas,
我想你乘电梯时下错楼层了
I think the elevator dropped you off on the wrong floor.
黑曜石公♥司♥在楼下
Obsidian's one down.
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
莉娜还没告诉你 对吗
Lena didn't tell you, did she?
-没告诉她什么 -詹姆斯·奥尔森
- Didn't tell her what? - James Olsen.
很高兴你来了 我很崇拜你
I am glad you're here. I'm a big admirer of yours.
千万不要以为
So don't think for one moment
我不会为你找到合适的位置
that I won't find a place for you here.
为我找到合适的位置
Find a place for me here?
我收♥购♥了凯特科
I bought CatCo.
其实我买♥♥下了整幢楼
Actually, I bought the whole building,
但凯特科是主要收♥购♥目标
but CatCo is the major acquisition.
我将接任总编一职
And I'm taking over as editor-in-chief.
欢迎来到"失落的氪星"展
Welcome to the Lost World of Krypton exhibit.
去吧 去看看
Go ahead, take a look.
大多数展品都是由超女和超人
Now, many of these items were generously donated
慷慨捐赠的
by Supergirl and Superman,
包括超人还是婴儿时来地球所乘的分离舱
including the pod that Superman flew to Earth in as a baby.
是不是很酷
Isn't that cool?
有谁想体验一下
Okay, now who wants to experience
幻影区
the Phantom Zone?
时间在那里不会流逝
Where time does not pass?
大伙快来 跟上我
Okay, come on, everybody, follow me.
孩子
Hey, kiddo.
快来跟上大家
Hey, come on and join us.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
什么
What?
卡拉
Kara.
总算见到你了 好久不见
Finally. It's been ages.
凯特科出什么事了吗
Hey, is everything okay at CatCo?
我有六通詹姆斯的未接来电
I have six missed calls from James.
事实上
Actually...
半小时前 安德里亚·罗哈斯
Andrea Rojas showed up in his office
到他办公室说她收♥购♥了凯特科
about a half an hour ago saying she bought CatCo?
-她为什么要那样做 -谢天谢地
- Why would she do that? - Oh, thank God.
我对詹姆斯和尼娅说肯定有大误会
I told James and Nia there must have been a huge mistake.
不是误会 卡拉 我
It's not a mistake, Kara, I...
把凯特科卖♥♥给安德里亚了
sold CatCo to Andrea.
但她答应过我 等我跟你吃过午餐
She wasn't supposed to show up till tomorrow
明天再过去
after you and I had had lunch.
你卖♥♥掉了凯特科 却没告诉我们任何人
You sold CatCo without telling any of us?
说实话 卡拉 我当初买♥♥下公♥司♥
To be honest, Kara, I only bought the company
是因为我知道它对你意义重大
because I knew how much it meant to you,
坦白地说 那造成了我资♥金♥短♥缺♥
and it's frankly left me strapped for capital,
而我正在进行的一项风险投资
which I desperately need for a new venture
迫切需要资金
that I'm working on.
安德里亚给我的条件让我无法拒绝
When Andrea called, it was just too good of an offer to pass up.
我不清楚这些情况
I... I had no idea...
-我完全理解 -安德里亚和我是故交
- I completely understand. - Andrea and I go way back.
我们在寄宿学校就认识了
I mean, since boarding school.
她是位非凡的商业女性
And she is a brilliant business woman.
假如我认为她不能胜任
I would not have sold her CatCo
绝不会把凯特科卖♥♥给她
if I didn't think she would do a great job.
当然
Oh, of course.
你为什么没提前告诉我
Why didn't you tell me beforehand?
我胆怯了
I was a coward.
我希望你不会觉得
And I hope that you don't feel like
我一直瞒着你
I made you out to be too much of a fool
是在愚弄你
by keeping you in the dark.
-不会 -你是我最好的朋友
- No. - You're my best friend,
而我再一次
and here I go, once again
证明你比我更善良
proving that you are more virtuous than I am.
但我从来没打算做圣人
But I never did purport to be a saint.
我叫了午餐外卖♥♥ 应该很快就到
I've ordered some lunch in. It should be arriving soon.
不如你和我聊聊吧 你还好吗
Why don't you fill me in? I mean, how are you?
-最近怎么样 -我...
- How have you been? - Oh, I've, um...
其实我有一件事
You know what, actually there is something
想告诉你 我...
I wanna talk to you about, I...
卡拉 博物馆里有事发生
Kara, there's an incident at the museum,
-你能过去吗 -莉娜
- can you get there? - You know what, Lena?
很对不起
I'm-I'm so sorry,
我有一篇文章的重要线人想和我见面
a huge source for one of my articles is trying to meet,
要找到他难如登天 我得走了
he's impossible to pin down, I got... I have to run.
对不起
I'm sorry.
明天普利策奖典礼上见
I'll just see you tomorrow at the Pulitzer party.
好
Right, yeah.
这倒是头一回 真吓人
Well, this is new and terrible.
我们需要小行星的时候 它在哪呢
Where's an asteroid when you need one?
艾丽克斯说你可能需要我帮忙
Alex said you might need my help.
我们把恐龙降服吧
Let's get the dino.
荣恩 荣恩
J'onn, J'onn, hey, hey.
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
我从来没经历过这种事
I've never experienced anything like it.
霸王龙一定是让我精神瘫痪了
That T. Rex must've caused some kind of psychic paralysis.
有任何关于恐龙的情报吗
Any intel on the dinosaur?
是变形者
A shapeshifter.
-白火星人吗 -不是 否则我会知道的
- White Martian? - No, I would've known.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表