剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我到底是谁
with her in the first place.
你知道这是什么意思吗
So, you know what that means?
我们得回到最开始
We have to go back to the very beginning.
给我日期和时间 我帮你实现
Give me a date and a time, I will make it so.
我想想
Let me think. Uh...
等等
Hang on a second.
还在缓冲
It's just, it's buffering.
捣蛋鬼电视台
有时候会出现这种情况
This happens sometimes.
多次元无线网络信♥号♥♥不好
It's the interdimensional Wi-Fi.
算了 不管这个了
You know what? It doesn't even matter.
你们整个友谊我都在β捣蛋鬼上存了
I've got your entire friendship on BetaMyx.
你们是什么时候成为朋友的
So, when did the two of you become friends?
莉娜搬到纳新诺市
莉莉安承认爱莉娜
超女和莉娜打败纳米机器人
好像是...
It... It was...
莉娜搬来纳新诺市之后
Right after Lena moved to National City.
你们一起经历了好多
You have had a lot of adventures.
请叫莉娜
"Lena," please.
能再见到你真好 丹弗斯女士
It's good to see you again, Miss Danvers.
-要是我叫你莉娜 -那我就叫你卡拉...
- If I'm calling you "Lena"... - Kara--
-太... -怎么了吗
- Oh, it's too... - Anything?
-太早了 -太早了
- Too soon. - Too soon.
我写过一篇严厉斥责你们设备的文章
I wrote a scathing article about your device.
快到了 这里
Mmm... Getting closer. Here.
我希望你把这些邮件给我
I would hate for you to give me these emails
不是因为你有我们可以当朋友的错觉
out of some misplaced sense of friendship.
就在这之后我和莉娜成为了真正的朋友
This was right before Lena and I really became friends.
看 她要说了
See, she's about to say,
我不是来交朋友的
I didn't come here to make friends.
她不想向别人敞开心怀
She didn't wanna let anyone in,
然后 当她敞开心怀时
and then, when she did,
我却犯错了 没向她敞开心怀
I made the mistake of not letting her in, too.
这一次 我要做出正确的选择
This time, I'm gonna do it right.
再见
Bye!
我不是来交朋友的
I didn't come here to make friends.
我想告诉你件事
I wanna show you something.
听着 我真的很忙 所以如果我们能...
Listen, I'm really busy, so, if we could just--
是你
It's you.
-卡拉·丹佛斯是超女 -是的
- Kara Danvers is Supergirl. - Yeah.
真不敢相信我被一双眼镜骗到了
Can't believe I was fooled by a pair of glasses.
别上心 很多人都是
Don't worry, a lot people are.
天啊 我得召回那些外星人侦测装置
Oh, God, I have to recall all those alien detection devices
因为它们显然没起作用
'cause they clearly don't work.
你不生气吗
You're not angry?
不 太厉害了
No, it's incredible.
我是说 太厉害了
I mean, you're incredible!
但是
But...
你为什么告诉我这么大的一个秘密
Why are you trusting me with such a big secret?
你跟我没那么熟
You barely know me.
因为我知道你最想做的
Because I know that what you want more than anything
就是做好事
is to do good.
我也知道你很难相信别人
And I know it's hard for you to trust people,
但我现在得告诉你 我毫无保留地
but I need you to know now, without a doubt,
信任你
I trust you.
我的堂弟 你的哥哥 他们都错了
My cousin, your brother, they got it wrong.
试想我们联手能做到什么
Imagine what we could do together.
卢瑟家族和超人家族的人 一起组队
A Luthor and a Super, working together as a team.
我们如果搭档 可以改变世界
If we were partners, we could change the world.
仅仅在宣布组成搭档后的一个月
Only months after publicly declaring their partnership,
超女与莉娜·卢瑟揭露外星人武器黑市
超女和莉娜·卢瑟组成的无敌组合
the formidable duo of Supergirl and Lena Luthor
已经扫除了纳欣诺市的犯罪
has already cleaned up National City's criminal element.
超女与莉娜·卢瑟颠覆美杜莎病毒散播阴谋
这对组合真的所向披靡
This pair is literally unstoppable!
还具有时尚感
Not to mention, fashionable
超女换发后 刘海需求创新高
尤其是在莉娜说服超女剪掉钢铁之发
after Lena convinced Supergirl to cut the hair of steel,
还给了她一套新衣服之后
and gave her a new suit to boot.
但是她们的对头却是莉莉安·卢瑟
But their next adversary is Lillian Luthor herself,
超女与莉娜·卢瑟作证指控莉莉安·卢瑟
这一次 她们的战场是法庭
and this time, their battleground is a courtroom.
情感迸发 跌宕起伏
Emotions. Drama.
家族恩仇
她们是否能够幸存下来
Will they persevere?
捣蛋鬼 你能认真点吗
Mxy, can you please take this seriously?
认真点 因为每一个派对都得有个扫兴鬼
Take it seriously, because every party needs a pooper,
所以我们邀请了卡拉
and that's why we invited Kara.
真的吗
Really?
如果我们要玩搞笑的 干什么不动真格
If we're gonna take the fun out of stuff, let's really do it.
还有超女的真名是什么
And what is Supergirl's real name?
我根本搞不懂这有什么意义
I hardly see how that's relevant.
公民需要知道逮捕他们的
Citizens have the right to know the name
警官的名字
of the officer that arrests them.
如果超女要做法官与陪审团
If Supergirl is gonna act like judge and jury,
我们也应该知道她的名字
we should know her name as well.
按第五修正案 我拒绝回答
I plead the Fifth.
今天莉莉安·卢瑟审判庭上出现强力证词
Powerful testimonies in the trial of Lillian Luthor today.
但是他们会被莉娜·卢瑟拒绝提供
But will they be undercut by Lena Luthor's refusal
超女真实身份的行为削弱吗
to give up Supergirl's identity?
这项人的法则太渺小了
Well, nothing so trifling as the laws of man
居然要阻挡超女
could stand in the way of Supergirl
与莉娜·卢瑟神圣胜利
and Lena Luthor's divine victories!
神
我曾经认为
Where I once thought
真正的力量是行走于我们之中的氪星人
that true power was the Kryptonian walking amongst us,
但是那力量完全比不上
but that power is nothing compared to the might
与一名卢瑟搭档的氪星人
of a Kryptonian paired with a Luthor!
这真是不可思议
This is incredible.
上次莉莉安上法庭时
The last time Lillian was on trial,
整个世界都认为莉娜与她共谋
the whole world suspected Lena of working with her,
但有了超女作为搭档
but having Supergirl as a partner...
这赋予了莉娜的姓氏所没有的信用
...it gives Lena the credibility her last name never could.
-就是这个 -棒
- This is it. - Yes.
这就是我完全没伤害莉娜的时间线
This is the timeline where I truly do no harm to Lena,
而这个世界认为她是个真正的英雄
and the world sees her for the hero she really is.
当然 我相当乐意捐助
Of course, I'm more than happy to donate.
好的
Okay.
-卢瑟女士 -不好
- Miss Luthor. - Oh, no.
那是洛克伍德吗
Is that Lockwood?
你认识我父亲 彼得·洛克伍德
You knew my father, Pete Lockwood?
你是本
You're Ben.
我们外包给他的钢铁工厂
We were sourcing our steel from his factory,
但是他突然关闭了
and then he abruptly closed it.
不是 他没关闭 他给改造成教堂了
No, he didn't close it. He converted it to a church.
拉奥神教
The Cult of Rao.
真抱歉 本
I'm so sorry, Ben.
如果超女和我能帮上你父亲
If Supergirl and I can do anything to help your father--
你不能
You can't.
因为他死了
Because he's dead.
我的父亲 我的妻子
My father, my wife,
我唯一的儿子 乔治 他们跳楼了
my only son, George, they jumped off a roof
因为他们相信
because they believed...
她可以拯救他们
that she would save them.
然而她没有
And she didn't.
真对不起 本
I'm so sorry, Ben.
如果有任何事我们能帮上忙的...
If there's anything I could do to help--
你可以告诉我超女是谁
Well, you could tell me who Supergirl is.
她像个神一样四处招摇
She parades around as a god,
但是却作为人类躲藏在世间
but she hides in plain sight as a human.
卢瑟女士 如果人们知道她是谁
Miss Luthor, if... if people knew who she was,
如果他们知道她今天早上给人带了咖啡
if they knew that she bought a coffee in the morning
或是她坐了公交车
or that she rode the bus
或者是她像我们一样有个工作
or that she worked a job just like the rest of us,
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表