剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
to stop this wave before it hits.
其他太空舱呢
Where are the rest?
没有其他的了 只有这一艘
There are no others. Only this one.
我们会永远跟你在一起 乔纳森
We'll always be with you, Jonathan.
我们决不会离开你
We will never leave you.
即使面对死亡
Even in the face of our deaths.
我们爱你
We love you.
他们不见了
They're gone.
阿尔戈 无信♥号♥♥
下面轮到我们了
And we're next.
地球一 炼狱
很久以来 我一直讨厌这个地方
For a very long time, I have hated this place.
一想到它从我身边夺走了那多人
I think about all the people that it took from me.
我就... 我就气愤不已
It would just... It would just make me so angry.
但你现在不生气了
But you're not now.
我还是有点生气
I'm still a little bit angry.
这座岛教会了我如何生存
This island taught me to survive.
它把我变成了另一个人
It turned me into someone else.
比以前更好的人
Somebody better than the person I was before.
所以 不管我的感觉如何
So, despite my feelings...
如果我不去炼狱的话
there are no stories about the Green Arrow to tell
就不会有绿箭侠的故事
if I don't make my way to Lian Yu.
这一刻 我也不可能站在这里
And I'm also not standing, at this moment...
看着我的女儿
looking at my daughter.
谢谢你让我参与你的故事
Thank you for letting me be a part of your story.
即使只是一小会儿
Even if it was only for a little while.
是啊 我觉得你会创造自己的故事
Yeah, something tells me you're gonna create your own stories.
莱拉
Lyla.
危机已经开始
The Crisis has begun.
地球一 中城
西斯科 你有什么消息
Cisco, what have you got?
这是孤立事件吗 还是无所不在
Is this an isolated event? Is it everywhere?
西斯科
Cisco?
爱瑞丝
Iris!
-莱拉 -我现在是先驱者
- Lyla? - I'm Harbinger now.
我在与监视者合作
I'm working with the Monitor.
他派你来接我
He sent you to get me?
-因为危机来了 -是的
- Because the Crisis is here? - That is correct.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
地球一 哥谭市
将目光转向本地新闻
Turning our attention to local news,
"仙境帮"的一系列劫案仍在继续
a series of robberies by the Wonderland Gang continues
似乎不打算停息
with seemingly no end in sight...
爱丽丝在哪
Where is Alice?
我问你们 "爱丽丝在哪"
I said, "Where is Alice?"
好了 我告诉你
Okay... okay, I'll tell you.
-有一家旧糖厂 -在哪里
- There's an old sugar factory. - Where is it?
蝙蝠女侠 多元宇宙处于危险之中 我们需要你
Batwoman, the multi-verse is in great danger. You are needed.
我等会再处理你那档子破事
I'll deal with, whatever your crazy is, in a minute.
没时间了
There is no more time.
地球一 星城
好了 各位 下面是今晚的决胜一题了
Okay, folks, time for our tie-breaker question of the night.
请听题
Here we go.
珍妮丝·贾普林录制的最后一首歌♥叫什么名字
What is the name of the last song Janis Joplin ever recorded?
准备好喝免费饮料了吗
Ready for some free drinks?
最后一道附加题的答案是...
And the answer to our final bonus question is...
《小机器男人》
"Little Robot Man."
陌生游客是今晚的赢家
The strange visitors are the winners tonight.
祝你们下次好运 传奇
Better luck next time, legends.
你们搞错了
Uh, no, that's wrong.
《梅赛德斯·奔驰》才是珍妮丝·贾普林的最后一首歌♥
But "Mercedes Benz" was Janis Joplin's last song.
我去告诉那个问答主持人
I'm gonna tell that trivia host.
莎拉
Sara.
你还记得去年在伍德斯托克音乐节
So, you remember last year at Woodstock
我应该偷
when I was supposed to steal a lock of
珍妮丝·贾普林的一缕头发吗
Janis Joplin's hair without her noticing?
-结果呢 -她发现了我
- Yeah? - Uh, she noticed.
-然后她管我叫 -"小机器男人"
- Then she called me-- - "Little Robot Man."
恭喜 你改变了历史
Well, congratulations, you change history
还害我们输了问答之夜
and lost us trivia night.
我们结束了
And we're done here.
莱拉 你怎么穿成这样
Lyla? What's with the suit?
恐慌正在蔓延
Panic is rising out there.
地球三十八 超查部
我希望所有待命的特工都出去调查
I want every available agent in the field
直到我们搞清楚这件事
until we get a handle on whatever this thing is.
趴在地板上 快点
Face down on the floor. Now!
这是你干的吗 你摧毁了阿尔戈
Did you do this? Did you destroy Argo?
天呐 你们没事
Oh, my God, you're okay.
多亏了她
Thanks to her.
她在最后一刻出现 把我们带到了这里
She appeared at the last second and brought us here.
我们让乔纳森坐着逃生舱离开了
We sent Jonathan off in an escape pod.
我母亲呢
And my mother?
我很遗憾 卡拉
I'm so sorry, Kara.
卡拉
Kara?
我们这是在哪 刚才发生了什么
Where are we? And what just happened?
你们在地球三十八上
You're on Earth-38.
有...
There was-- -
那只兔子就快开口了
That rabbit was about to talk.
这家伙会跟兔子说话
This one speaks to rabbits.
没关系 我们是同一战线的
It's okay. 'Cause we're all on the same side.
是吗 我根本不认识他们
Are we? 'Cause I don't know them.
但你认识我
But you know me.
如果你和其他英雄一起被带到了这里
And if you were brought here with all these other heroes,
可能是因为我们需要你
it's probably because we need you.
我信任在场的每一位
I trust everyone in this room with my life.
包括你
Including you.
你们叫我凯特就行
Well, I guess you should all just call me Kate.
是啊 这样就说得通了
Yeah, yeah, that makes a lot of sense.
我是米娅 奥利弗的女儿
Uh, I'm Mia. I'm Oliver's daughter.
我从来不知道他还有个女儿
I never knew he had a daughter.
经常有人这么说
He gets that a lot.
好了 你 开始说吧
Okay, you. Start talking.
有一道反物质波正席卷整个宇宙
There's a wave of anti-matter sweeping across this universe,
摧毁着它途经的一切
destroying everything in its path.
我见证了反物质波的威力
I've seen the anti-matter wave in action.
它彻底摧毁了地球二的存在
It wiped all of Earth-2 right out of existence.
我把你们都带到了地球三十八
I brought you all to Earth-38
因为监视者希望你们坚守在这里
because this is where the Monitor wants you to make your stand.
这个宇宙是临界点
This universe is the tipping point.
如果我们不能在这里阻止反物质波
If we don't stop the anti-matter wave here,
它将前往下一个宇宙
it will continue to the next universe,
并不断地向前推进
and the next, and the next.
直到它毁灭每一个地球
Until it has obliterated, not only every Earth,
以及所有现实中的
but every thing...
一切
across all reality.
所以我们需要一支更庞大的团队
Right. So, we are going to need a bigger team.
巴里呢 传奇又在哪里
Where's Barry? Where are the legends?
在做侦察
Doing reconnaissance.
我现在就去看看他们
I'm headed to check on them now.
我还是不喜欢她
I still don't like her.
布莱尼的算法将帮我们预测
Well, Brainy's algorithm will help forecast
反物质波具体还有多长时间到达这里
exactly how much time we have until the anti-matter wave hits.
感谢大家的到来
Thank you all for being here.
我知道我们能一起战胜它
I know we can beat this together.
关于乔纳森
About Jonathan...
我们给他的逃生舱设定了前往地球的航线
we set a course for Earth in his pod,
但我们不知道它具体在哪里着陆
but we don't know where it landed.
甚至不知道它有没有着陆
Or even if it landed.
布莱尼 你能追踪他的轨迹吗
Brainy, can you track his trajectory?
当然
Absolutely.
我们一眨眼的功夫就能找到
We'll find that bouncing bundle of Kryptonian joy
那个氪星开心果
faster than a flying Flackurian--
我们遇到新问题了
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表