剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
This is a new problem.
我能应付
I can handle it.
等等 那座塔构不成威胁
Wait, the tower isn't a threat.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
这显然是一座量子塔
It's a quantum tower, apparently.
它是唯一能拯救世界人♥民♥的东西
And it's the only thing that can save the people of this world.
在时间之初
At the dawn of time,
监视者在关键的地球上放置了量子塔
the Monitor placed quantum towers on key Earths
作为最后一道防线
as a last line of defense.
红色天空正在消散 这意味着它正在起作用
The red skies are dissipating, which means it's working.
从这个设计上看 这座塔能够
From this design, it looks like the tower is capable
产生量子流场
of generating a quantum flux field,
它在理论上可以...
which can, theoretically--
逆转反物质波的外成状态
Reverse the exogenic state of the anti-matter wave,
从而消耗反物质能量
thereby dissipating the anti-matter energy.
是的 终于找到我的同类人了
Yes. Finally, someone who speaks my language.
我喜欢你的战服
Love your suit.
如果你愿意 我可以帮你升级
If you want, I can probably give it an upgrade.
你还想要这只手吗
Depends on how attached you are to your hand.
非常想
Pretty attached.
所以这座塔能阻止这个地球被摧毁吗
So the tower can stop this Earth from being destroyed?
前提是你们能保护好它
If you can protect it.
-谁想破坏它 -反监视者
- Protect it from what? - The Anti-Monitor.
他指挥的武装力量比任何军队都庞大
He commands forces greater than any army.
当量子塔挡住波频时
When the tower stops the wave,
他们会来阻挠
they will come to thwart
任何拯救星球以及在此生存之人的努力
any effort to save this planet and its people.
坏了
Sprock!
乔纳森的逃生舱从我们的雷达上消失了
Jonathan's pod has disappeared from our radar.
似乎被吸进了一个虫洞
It appears to have been sucked into a wormhole.
-坐标是什么 -星城 地球十六
- What are the co-ordinates? - Star City. Earth-16.
有意思
Interesting.
逃生舱信♥号♥♥中断
星城 地球十六
2046年
虫洞肯定是临时出现的 因为...
It must've been a temporal wormhole because...
逃生舱现在在2046年
well, the pod is in the year 2046.
我们已经去过那里
We've been there before.
显然 我们不只是穿越到未来
Apparently, we didn't just travel to the future.
我们穿越到未来的平行地球
Yeah, we traveled to a parallel Earth in the future.
好极了
That's great.
-我要去找他 -克拉克 你不能去
- I'm going after him. - Clark, you can't.
我不习惯听到"不能"二字 而且我儿子需要我
Those are two words I'm not used to hearing and my son needs me.
我也身为人父 我明白
I'm a parent and I get it.
整个宇宙需要你
The entire universe needs you.
量子塔遇袭的时候
When that tower gets attacked,
你必须要保护它
you have to be here to protect it.
我去吧
I'll go.
露易丝
Lois...
我来支援你
I'll back you up.
-我了解地形 -我也会去支援
- I know the terrain. - As will I.
碰巧我很擅长跟小孩子相处
I happen to be excellent with children.
别担心 我会找到他的
Don't worry, I'll get him.
我爱你
I love you.
你知道吗 奥利弗
You know, Oliver...
我见过花♥花♥公♥子♥奥利弗
I've seen playboy Oliver,
义警奥利弗
vigilante Oliver,
但我从来没过会见到当爸爸的奥利弗
but I never thought I would see parent Oliver.
-很怪对吧 -很怪
- It's weird, right? - So weird.
但是你当爸的模样不错
But... it looks good on you.
荣恩 丹弗斯局长不是和你一起吗
J'onn, I-I-I thought Director Danvers was with you.
之前是
She was.
但是她去给总统打电♥话♥协调疏散
But she went to call the president to co-ordinate the evacuation,
以防量子塔失败
in case the quantum tower fails.
她很聪明 这正是我想建议的
She is smart, that is exactly what I was about to suggest,
但是她有没有想过这样一场大逃亡
but has she contemplated the number of ships
需要多少艘飞船呢
one would require for such an exodus?
布莱尼 这个星球上的所有外星人难民
Brainy, every alien refugee on this planet
都是坐飞船来到这里的
came here on a ship.
我打算向他们求助
I intend to ask them for their help.
你真的觉得他们会帮忙吗
Do you really think they will?
在去年政♥府♥那样对待他们之后
After how the government treated them last year.
我有信心 每个人都会做正义之事
I have faith that... everybody will do the right thing.
人类和外星人都一样
Humans and aliens alike.
在任何情况下
Well, in any event...
这个都应该有用
this should help.
坏了
Oh, Sprock.
我刚想到如何找到乔纳森在星城的位置
I just managed to zero in on Jonathan's location in Star City.
总统同意了 他在和其他世界领袖通话
The president is in. He's speaking with other world leaders.
我们会在纳欣诺市协调配合
We'll co-ordinate the effort from National City.
但是荣恩
But J'onn...
就算我们能为所有人准备充足的飞船
even if we did manage to get enough ships for everyone,
我们也不能就这样飞离地球
we can't just fly off Earth.
太空本身正在遭到毁灭
I mean, space itself is being erased.
地球一是反物质轨道的最后一关
Earth-1 is the last stop on the anti-matter trajectory.
我们可以尽量让大家去那里
We can try and get everybody there.
一个小小的外推器根本不可能做到
Well, one little extrapolator is not gonna do the job.
物质传送门呢
The transmatter portal?
谁能造出一个足够大的呢
Who could build one big enough?
就连布莱尼都不行
I mean, not even Brainy has.
莉娜
Lena.
她替达克萨姆人造过一个巨大的物质传送门
She built an enormous one for the Daxamites.
我相信她可以造出一个比那大两倍的
I'm sure she could build one twice as big.
不行 太冒险了
No, that's too big of a risk.
自从她偷了大清洗 还有那一切事情后
I mean, after Myriad, after everything...
我们不能相信她
she can't be trusted.
我们还有别的选择吗
What other choice do we have?
你母亲的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your mom.
我没能救她
I couldn't save her.
你在阿尔戈没有超能力 你也无能为力
You had no powers on Argo. There was nothing you could do.
我觉得自己像个傻子
I feel like a fool.
我以为我能放弃这件披风
I thought I could give up the cape and just...
拥有我想要的一切
have everything I ever wanted.
但是现在 阿尔戈没了
And now, Argo is gone,
这个地球危在旦夕
this Earth is in danger,
露易丝和乔纳森还身处在宇宙中
Lois and Jonathan are out in the universe,
我却保护不了他们
where I can't protect them.
我内心忍♥不住去想
And part of me can't help thinking that...
这是我活该
that I deserve this...
因为我认为自己可以拥有如此之多
for thinking that I could have so much.
但这种想法太贪婪
That anyone could.
我懂
I get it.
最近我也在深思这个问题
I've been thinking that a lot, too, lately.
我怎么做都不够
How I can never do enough.
我的错误盖过了我曾经做过的所有好事
How my mistakes outweigh all the good I've ever done.
但事情并非如此
But it's not true.
也不能如此
It can't be.
我们会救下他们
And we're going to save them.
露易丝 乔纳森和整个星球
Lois, Jonathan, this whole planet.
我们已经做过很多次 这次也能做到
We've done it a dozen times and we're going to do it again.
你现在怎么会如此希望满怀
How are you so... hopeful right now?
今天你和我一样失去了许多
You've lost just as much as I have today.
失去了阿尔戈 还有你妈妈
Argo, your mom...
在我们父母把我们送到地球来之前
Before our parents sent us to Earth...
这里的人根本不知道氪星
nobody here knew about Krypton.
现在有关于氪星的故事 庆典和博物馆展览
Now, there are stories, celebrations, museum exhibits.
就像你与家人分享了自己的家乡
Just like you shared our home with your family,
我们与这个世界一起分享了我们的家乡
we shared our home with this whole world.
氪星不只是一个地方 还象征着一种精神
Krypton's not just a place, it's a spirit.
希望与牺牲
It's hope. It's sacrifice.
那是我们父母为我们所做的
It's what our parents did for us.
那是你为乔纳森所做的
What you did for Jonathan.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表