剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
you are more than welcome to side roll out of the car,
当然我也可以行使你们的竞业禁止条款
just as I am welcome to exercise your non-compete clauses.
我很不希望看到你们这样的人才
I'd hate to see such talent
永远离开新闻行业
be driven permanently from the business.
但如果这有违你们的心意
But if your heart isn't in it,
告诉我就行
let me know.
我讲完了
Well, that's it.
敬未来
Cheers to the future.
卡拉 我们找到了超人的分离舱
Kara, we found Superman's pod.
天哪
Jeez.
你说得对 布莱尼 披风损坏之后
You were right, Brainy, this cape damage
对空气动力来说很不利
is terrible for aerodynamics.
我一直往右边偏
I keep keeling over to the right,
差点摔进湖里
I almost landed in a lake.
别担心 我正在全力寻求解决办法
Well, fear not, I am deeply engaged in finding a solution.
不过 我们
And yet, that is the least of our problems.
超查部刚接收到了强烈的能量特征信♥号♥♥
The DEO just picked up a massive energy signature,
但是出乎我们意料 那并不是炸♥弹♥
and it's not a bomb like we thought.
而是自♥制♥的幻影地带投射器
It's a homemade Phantom Zone projector.
几周以来 幕后的人似乎一直在
Whoever built this seems to have been
从各类军械库 实验室和政♥府♥机构
stealing rare, high-security materials for weeks
偷盗戒备森严的罕见材料
from various armories, laboratories, and government agencies.
但没偷我们
But not from us.
分离舱的反物质引擎是最后一块拼图
The pod's antimatter engine was the final piece of the puzzle.
他们花了这么久时间建造幻影地带投射器
So they've spent weeks building a Phantom Zone projector,
将其打开
turned it on,
然后就放在那里吗
and just left it on the ground?
他们好像是故意让我们找到的
It's almost as if they wanted us to find it.
问题是 为什么呢
Only question is, why?
陷阱
Trap.
午夜面前 无所遁形
There is no hiding from Midnight...
我杀戮无数
...murderer of multitudes.
我是卡拉·佐·艾尔
I'm Kara Zor-El.
我母亲将许多人关进了幻影地带
My mother put many prisoners in the Phantom Zone,
我想你是来找我的
I assume you're here for me.
但是把你关起来的是她
But don't take your fury out on this planet
请不要因此迁怒于地球
just because she locked you up.
不是你母亲把她关起来的
Your mother didn't lock her up.
-是我 -荣恩·荣兹
- I did. - J'onn J'onzz.
那些是能量空洞
Those are energy voids.
会摧毁触碰到的一切
They destroy everything they touch.
你能穿过去吗
Can you phase through them?
我试试吧
I'll try.
超女 投射器
Supergirl, the projector.
她消失了
She's gone.
她会回来的
She'll be back.
没人知道午夜是谁
No one knows who Midnight is.
也不知道她来自哪个星球
What planet she's from.
有一天她突然出现在火星上
One day she just appeared on Mars
帮助白火星人战斗
to fight alongside the White Martians.
-为什么 -因为死亡是她的动力源泉
- But why? - Because she's fueled by death.
而白火星人也很愿意
And the White Martians were quite happy
让她自♥由♥处置我的同胞
to let her loose on my people.
你们怎么打败她的
How did you defeat her?
我记不清了
I can't remember.
你之前在博物馆里遭受了精神冲击
You're still recovering from the psychic trauma
还没有完全恢复
you experienced at the museum.
也许影响了你的记忆
It could affect your memory.
我认为这是私人恩怨 荣恩
This feels personal, J'onn.
曼彻斯特·布莱克花了一年时间
Manchester Black spent a year
对我发动无数私人攻击
launching personal attacks against me.
如果他都没能打败我 我什么都受得住
If I can survive him, I can survive anything.
我们还是得找到午夜
We still have to find Midnight.
我们不知道是谁把她带来这里 以及为什么
And we don't know who brought her here or why.
好消息是
The good news is,
这样一场激战绝对削弱了她的能力
a battle like that must have depleted her powers.
在她再次袭击之前 我们应该争取到了
I think we bought ourselves up to 24 hours
24小时的时间
before she's able to attack again.
好 我会全国巡视
Well, good, I'll circle the country
看看能不能趁她虚弱时找到她
and see if I can find her while she's still weak.
荣恩 你能不能变形去帮我领奖
J'onn, can you shapeshift and accept my award tonight?
请一定要答应
Oh, yes, please,
看你那么做超有意思
it's great fun to watch you do that.
卡拉 不行
Kara, no.
你一定要亲自去领奖
You are accepting that award.
而且我们都会看着你领奖
And we're all gonna be there to watch.
我们会找到午夜
We'll find Midnight,
用我们以前对付其他敌人的方式
and we're gonna face her the same exact way
对付她
that we face everything else.
齐心协力
Together.
你来我的办公室了 不错
This is nice, you in my office.
我都不知道自己以后还有没有办公室了
Well, I'm not so sure if I actually have an office anymore.
我在电梯里碰见卡拉了
Yeah, I ran into Kara in the elevator,
我跟她说我不能在上任第二天
and I had to tell her I couldn't join her crusade
就跟她一块
against my new boss
反对我的新上司
on my second day.
是
Yeah.
我会支持你们的决定
I'll support whatever you guys decide to do.
只是不能体现在行动上
Just mostly in the abstract.
我真的很骄傲
I'm just really proud of the company
我们在过去几年里打造出这样的公♥司♥
that we built over the last few years.
一家有力 严肃 一针见血的新闻机构
It's a strong, serious, hard-hitting news organization
真正地对人们的生活产生影响
that actually affects people's lives.
安德里亚对凯特科的设想
Whatever this vision Andrea has for CatCo,
不是我认识的凯特科
I don't recognize it.
我恐怕没法配合下去
And I don't think I can play that game.
那就不必
Then don't.
什么意思
What do you mean?
凯特科和新闻工作不是你的全部
CatCo and journalism isn't all that you are.
早在爸爸把相机交给你之前
You started helping people
你就已经开始帮助别人了
long before Dad put that camera in your hand.
我知道 你觉得不管什么问题
And look, I know that you think that you have to
你都该硬着头皮解决掉
muscle your way through everything.
但你也该给自己个机会 后退一步
But, for once, just take a step back
问问自己
and ask...
"詹姆斯·奥尔森想要什么"
"What does James Olsen want?"
-你想见我 -卡拉
- You wanted to see me? - Kara.
你应该很熟悉威廉·戴了
I believe you're familiar with William Day.
是 是
Yes. Yes.
久仰大名
Uh, by reputation.
我非常喜欢您的作品
I'm a big fan of your work.
您对哈特·艾尔·普尔土地征用权的报道
Your expose on eminent domain
相当出色
in Hart-el-pool, it was brilliant.
是哈特利普尔
It's Hartlepool.
我同意
I totally agree.
太阳能窗改造是个好主意
Solar window treatments are the way to go.
卡拉 我让威廉看了一下
Kara, I asked William to take a look at the few articles
詹姆斯说可以发表的几篇文章
James said we're ready to post.
你那篇关于州长提议的水税的文章
Your piece on the governor's proposed water tax
研究做得非常深入
is very thoroughly researched.
我让威廉重写了
I asked William to rewrite it.
你把引语放在第四段里
You buried the lede in the fourth paragraph,
讲没用的事实和背景 情感模糊
obscured emotion with unneeded facts and back story.
不必要的细节太多
Overloaded it with unnecessary detail.
那篇报道展现了这个问题的方方面面
That story laid out everything going on with the issue.
删减事实 不提供各方面信息
Cutting out facts, not disclosing every side,
文章就会自带偏见
that puts inherent bias in the piece.
每个故事或多或少都带有偏见
Every story has inherent bias, to some extent.
我以为起码你会同意这一点
I would think you of all people would agree with me.
你的报道很全面而且深入
Your reporting is comprehensive and in-depth.
我给《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》写文章时
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表