剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
-什么 -真的 艾拉想起这个名
- What? - Yeah, Aila pushed for it.
不过说实话
But if I'm being honest, um,
在未来 卡拉这名字已经不能算作
in the future, Kara isn't exactly what you would call
是原创的名字了
an original name choice.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
很多家长以传奇人物卡拉·佐-艾尔给孩子起名
Parents naming their children after the legendary Kara Zor-El.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
还是玛丽好听
No, I like Mary.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
而且 我暂时对自己的传奇不感兴趣
Besides, I'm not too hot on my own legend right now.
莱克斯威胁要杀我同事
Lex threatened to kill one of my co-workers
如果我不阻止他调查莱克斯的话
if I don't stop him from investigating Lex.
所以 我要么违背记者的职业道德
So, either I go against my journalistic ethics or...
要么得置威廉于险境
or I put William in danger.
我不知道怎么跟你说
Don't know how to tell you this,
但你每天都置我于险境
but you put me in danger, like, every day.
-不不不 别这么说 -真的
- No, no, don't say that. - No, you did.
你听我说 没事 没关系
No, listen, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter though.
这是因为我知道 你总是会保护我
Because I knew that you were always gonna be there to protect me.
你是超女
You're Supergirl.
待在你身边 让人...
Being in your orbit, it's...
很受鼓舞
inspiring.
我怎么早没想到
Oh, why didn't I think of this before?
玩具人
Toyman!
他说他正为父亲倾尽一切
He said that he is doing everything for his father.
可他父亲并不在这个地球上
But his father didn't exist on this Earth.
但我父亲在
But mine did.
所以 如果我要受到父亲的鼓舞
And so, if I was gonna go be inspired by my father,
我会在哪工作呢
where would I work?
太迟了 如果玩具人来过 现在也走了
We're too late. If Toyman was here, he's gone now.
各位
Guys.
我好像有发现
I think I found something.
安德里亚和她父亲
Andrea and her father?
超能力家族
我父亲也有这种公告板 对付邓诺兹
My dad had a board just like this for Dunholtz.
那么在玩具人的地球上 罗哈斯肯定
So, on Toyman's Earth, the Rojases must've had something to do
和老温斯洛·肖特的落败有关
with the fall of Winslow Schott, Sr.
我们得去凯特科 提醒安德里亚
We have to get to CatCo. We have to warn Andrea.
她不在凯特科 她在...
She's not at CatCo. She's at...
纳欣诺市大学 跟威廉一起
National City University with William.
老虎之乡
Home of the Tigers.
哈里森堡
你真帅啊
Aren't you handsome?
我们现在相互联♥系♥ 是吗
We're connected now, aren't we?
完全没错
Precisely.
我现在和你的意识有直接联♥系♥
I'm now directly linked to your consciousness.
那么你知道我想要什么
Then you know what I want.
把它给我
Give it to me.
等等
Hold.
放大
Enhance.
我见过你
I know you.
我怎么会见过你
How do I know you?
搜索这个女人
Search for this woman.
黑曜石之北创下盈利记录
当然
Of course.
在黑曜石
At Obsidian,
我们以声誉为赌注将科技推向前沿
we staked our reputation on pushing technology to the limits.
想象一个世界
Imagine a world
当你下班回家后
where, after you've come back from work,
你带上了黑曜石白金隐形眼镜 瞬间
you slip on your Obsidian Platinum contact lenses, and suddenly
你来到了托斯卡纳别♥墅♥ 被美丽的葡萄园包围
you're on a Tuscan villa, surrounded by your beautiful vineyard.
你在阳台上摆了一张大餐桌
You set a large family table out on your verandah
喝着自己冠名的葡萄酒
where you let the wine from your own label flow.
之后你还可以从酒厂封装葡萄酒
Later, you can bottle the wine from your vineyard
并出♥售♥
and sell it for real money.
有了黑曜石白金
With Obsidian Platinum,
你再也不用在
you will never again have to choose
生活和梦想中选择
between your life and your dream.
你永远能两全其美
You can always have both.
笑一个
Smile!
猫咪二号♥
Kitty number two!
威尔 你在哪里
Will, where are you?
看到他了
I got him!
我的能力能这么用
My powers can do that?
去追玩具人 我能行
Go after Toyman. I've got this.
来吧 小猫咪
Here, kitty, kitty cat.
你想驯服机械老虎吗
Are you trying to tame a robot tiger?
如果椅子大小合适
If the chair fits.
住手
Stop!
谁说的
Says who?
你从哪里来的
Whoa, where did you come from?
另一个地球
Yet another Earth?
其实不是
Actually, no,
这是我的地球
this is my Earth.
这是我的生活 而你却搞砸了
This is my life, and you are really messing it up.
给我引爆器
Give me the trigger.
这就不好玩了
Uh, well, that would be no fun.
炸♥弹♥在面包车里吗
Is the bomb in the van?
听我说
Listen to me,
我知道想要保护家人的感觉
I know what it feels like to wanna protect your family.
相信我 我理解
Believe me, I do.
但你也要创造属于自己的传承
But you have also got to create your own legacy.
这就是我的传承
This is my legacy.
你看到其他人了 他们崇拜我
You've seen the people. They adore me.
兄弟 这不是喜欢
Dude, this isn't love.
不是的 你对他们来说只是廉价趣味
No, you're just a cheap thrill for them, all right?
把引爆器给我
Give me, give me the trigger.
不行 这可是给我这个将死之人的引爆器
Can't. It's a dead man's switch for a dead man, like me.
别再说了 你还能改变
Just stop that. You could still change.
好吗 你不是玩具人
All right? You are not Toyman.
你这么轻蔑地说着
You say that name Toyman
玩具人的名字 但你却不理解
with such disdain, but you, you do not understand.
玩具人是永恒的
Toyman is eternal.
纳欣诺市大学
你看见威廉了吗
Have you seen William?
他应该在这里的
He was supposed to be here.
我进行了分♥析♥
I ran diagnostics.
玩具人的袭击没有造成平民伤亡
We lost no civilian lives to any of Toyman's attacks.
这是好消息
Well, that's good news.
说到消息 我想知道未来的消息怎么样了
Speaking of news, I wonder what the news is like in the future.
结束了
It's all over.
你看过通缉令了吗
Have you looked at the wanted poster?
不见了
It's gone.
我知道
I know.
威尔 你在哪里
Will, where are you?
你不会相信我看到了什么
You're not gonna believe what I saw.
你本该在大学里 但你不在
You were supposed to be at the university, and you weren't.
我知道这件事情对你来说有多重要
I know how important this story is to you,
你不会让任何东西妨碍你
and that you won't let anything stand in the way of
追逐真♥相♥ 即使是我
you getting it, even me,
但我还知道莱克斯会杀人的
but I also know that Lex would sooner take someone out
就为了不公布抹黑他的头条新闻
than let a headline be run that threatens his reputation.
-我没有想 -所以我在想
- And I'm not-- - Which is why I have been thinking,
我们应该一起调查莱克斯
we should investigate Lex together.
人多更安全
There's safety in numbers and...
如果我们共享消息
and if we share information,
我们有更好的机会彻底揭发他
we have a better chance at exposing him, once and for all.
你是说我们会像
You mean we'd be like...
-搭档 -没错
- partners? - Exactly!
是的 相互支持的搭档
Yes, who would have each other's back.
好的
Well then,
搭档
partner,
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表