剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
莉娜
Lena.
卡拉
Kara.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hi, it's really good to see you.
你在等人吗
Are you waiting for someone?
今天没有 我要和电子表格亲密约会
Not today, I have a hot date with some spreadsheets.
我要在这里和我姐姐见面 她很爱这里
I'm actually meeting my sister here, she loves it.
她常点菜单上的每一份开胃菜
She makes us order every appetizer on the menu.
其实 是我常点所有开胃菜
Actually, I'm lying, I'm the one that orders all the appetizers.
-听上去很好玩 -是的
- That sounds like fun. - Yeah.
我知道你说
Look, I heard you when you said
你不想和任何人有关联
you didn't wanna connect with anyone
但是我曾经也是初来乍到
but I've been the new girl in town
所以我也提高自己的警惕
and I put my guards up too.
但是我生活得很惨
But I was miserable.
如果我没有对别人打开心扉 对我的姐姐
And if I hadn't let someone in, my sister,
说真的
actually...
我觉得我可能会喘不过气
I think I would've drowned in it.
那么
And...
我姐姐似乎要去工作
I guess my sister has to work.
我 你也要工作
I... You do, too,
对不起 我先走了
I'm sorry, I'll leave you alone.
卡拉
Kara.
别开玩笑了 你一个人吃不了所有开胃菜
Don't be ridiculous, you can't eat all those apps on your own.
不如和我一起吃
Why don't you join me.
真的吗
Really?
好的 但是我提醒你
Okay, but I'm warning you,
人们几年来一直低估了
people have been underestimating
我有多少能吃
how much I can eat for years.
尽管来吧
Oh, game on.
否认气候变化者被暗影刺客谋杀
-你没事吧 -罗素
- You all right? - Russ.
伦敦
你回来得真早
Hey, you're home early.
你怎么了
What's going on?
你这几周一直心事重重的
Something's been off with you for weeks.
我担心你被卷进了什么坏事
I'm worried you're into something bad.
危险的事
Something dangerous.
那只是
It's just, um...
一件家庭私事
A private family thing.
我很累了
Look, I'm exhausted,
我去洗个澡
I'm gonna go take a shower.
你们在干什么 不 停下
What are you doing? No, stop!
你知道利维坦要求绝对的谨慎
You know Leviathan required complete discretion.
你粗心大意 让他过于接近真♥相♥
You were careless, he got too close.
我们的秘密比任何生命都重要
Our secrets are more important than any life.
不不不 他是个好人
No, no, no, he's a good person.
这不是他的错 拜托
This isn't his fault, please.
杀了他 布置成入室抢劫
Finish it, make it look like a home invasion.
不 等等
No, wait!
他可以帮你们
He can help you.
他是罗素·罗杰斯
This is Russell Rogers,
他研究医学前沿科技
he's working on medical advancements.
他研发出的原型可以
He has a prototype that can bring soldiers back
挽救濒死士兵等等
from the brink of death and then some.
他对你们来说会很有用
He can be very useful to you.
没事的
It's okay.
你的朋友们
Your friends...
十二个月前
从一开始就一直在对你撒谎
have been lying to you from the start.
所有人
Every last one.
十个月前
过去五年
...the last five years.
我们有莱克斯·卢瑟的最新消息
And we have an update on the Lex Luthor story.
莱克斯·卢瑟和他操纵卡兹尼亚人的计划
Lex Luthor and his master plan to manipulate the Kaznians.
钢铁女侠再一次拯救了世界
The Girl of Steel saves the day again.
-超女拯救了 -黑曜石全球这周宣布
- Supergirl saved-- - Obsidian Worldwide announced
他们将会设立由贝尔纳多·罗哈斯总裁的女儿
this week that they will be opening a new branch to be spearheaded
安德里亚管理的新分部
by CEO Bernardo Rojas' daughter Andrea Rojas.
黑曜石公♥司♥进入北美市场
Obsidian's entrance into the North American market
标志着公♥司♥的一个转折点
marks a turning point for the company
此公♥司♥之前从未涉足美国市场
which has thus far avoided the American market.
贝尔纳多·罗哈斯总裁曾是一位英勇的开拓者
CEO Bernando Rojas, once a gallant trailblazer...
我从未需要过它们
I never needed them.
任何东西
Any of them.
但这不意味着它们就毫无用处
But that doesn't mean they can't be useful.
八周前
我很高兴你打电♥话♥给我 莉娜
I was glad to get a call from you, Lena.
我很想你
I've missed you.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
我以为再也听不到你的消息了
I thought I'd never hear from you again.
我在想
Well, I was thinking...
你和我有太多地方可以互相帮助
that you and I have too much to offer each other
不能让过去影响我们现在的合作关系
to let ancient history get in the way of a potential partnership.
好的
Okay.
我洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
你肯定听说了莱克斯最近的恶行
Well, I'm sure you've heard of Lex's latest misdeeds.
他留给我一大堆烂摊子要收拾
He's left me with quite a mess to clean up.
财政上而言
Financially.
所以我要出♥售♥凯特科
So I'm selling CatCo.
-真遗憾 -我很高兴你这么想
- That's a shame. - I'm glad you think so.
因为我觉得我找到了最合适的人来接手
Because I believe I've found the perfect person to take it over.
你
You.
我已经在管理一家科技公♥司♥了
I already run a tech company.
科技能给你钱 但是媒体能给你市场控制权
Tech gets you money, but media gets you control of the markets.
凯特科会是黑曜石之北公♥司♥最好的
And CatCo would be the perfect advertising platform
宣传平台
for Obsidian.
这是个有趣的想法
That's an interesting thought,
说实话我从没这么考虑过
I've honestly never considered it.
你应该好好想想
You should.
我知道你一直在为
And I know you'v been looking for a place
黑曜石之北的新总部选址
for Obsidian North's new headquarters.
我觉得纳欣诺市是最合适的地方
I think National City could be a good fit.
再回到同一个城市真的很好
It would be nice to be in the same city again.
就像以前一样
Just like old times.
我们何不谈谈交易细节
Why don't we discuss the details?
现今
我每次看见你
Every time I look at you,
都想起自己做过的所有糟糕的事情
I'm reminded of all the horrible things I've done.
亲爱的 我每次看见你
Honey, every time I look at you,
想起的都是疼痛
all I remember is pain.
莉娜 很久以来我一直想告诉你真♥相♥ 但是
Lena, for so long I wanted to tell you the truth, but...
我很害怕
I was scared.
那个坠子是唯一能够
That medallion was the only thing
阻止我哥哥的东西
that could've stopped my brother
-而且你是知道的 -我做的所有事
- and you knew that. - Everything I did,
所有决定都是为了救我父亲的性命
every decision was to save my father's life.
我哥哥是个杀人狂
My brother was a homicidal maniac.
许多无辜的人都因为你和他而死了
A lot of innocent people are dead because of him, because of you.
我很清楚我双手沾了多少鲜血
I am well aware of how much blood there is on my hands.
我很对不起
And I'm so sorry.
只是因为你说了对不起
Because you say you're sorry,
并不意味着一切都会好起来
it doesn't make everything better.
我现在要怎么相信你
Okay? How am I supposed to believe you now?
因为你一直都是对的
Because you were right all along.
它有魔力
It was magical.
莉娜
Lena.
"她拥有操控影子的能力"
"And she had the strength to bend shadow to her will."
这不是比喻战胜黑暗 而是字面意思
It wasn't a metaphor about overcoming darkness, it was literal.
这还有穿过阴影的能力
It came with the ability to move through shadows.
你一直都有这个能力吗
And you've had this ability the whole time?
这不是个天赋 这是个诅咒
It's not a gift, it's a curse.
我从没想过背叛你
I never wanted to betray you.
但我的父亲 他要死了
But my father, he was gonna die...
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表