剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你曾经跟我说
You once told me
卡拉·丹弗斯是你的英雄
Kara Danvers was your hero.
我没跟你说过 我是跟...
I never told you that. I told...
是我 莉娜
It's me, Lena.
我一直都是卡拉
I've always been Kara.
卡拉 你怎么能这样
Kara, how could you?
抱歉 没有早点告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner.
三周前 我发现小萨 我最好的朋友之一
Three weeks ago, I found out that Sam, one of my closest friends,
是杀人如麻的氪星人
was a homicidal Kryptonian.
我独自经历了这可怕的一切
I went through that terror alone.
我每天拿着生命在冒险
I risked my life day after day for weeks
因为我以为只能靠我
because I believed that I was the only one
一个人保护她 拯救她了
who could be trusted to protect her, to save her.
你原本可以帮我的
I could have used your help.
如果你早点告诉我真♥相♥
I would have used your help
我就可以让你帮我
if you'd bothered to tell me the truth before now.
如果你当初信任我
If you'd trusted me then,
我就不必独自面对危险了
I wouldn't have had to go through that danger alone!
对不起
I'm so sorry,
但我以为我是在保护你
but I thought I was protecting you.
但是现在我们可以冰释前嫌 一起合作了
But now, we can... we can move past it and work as partners.
你觉得这一切之后我还能跟你合作吗
You expect me to be your partner after this?
你所做的一切都证明了
When all you've done is prove to me
我不能信任你
that you can't be trusted at all?
糟了
Oh, no.
我
I...
-我忘了 -好吧
- I forgot. - Yeah.
灭世者那天引起了月食
The Worldkiller started an eclipse that day.
所以 你忘记了 月食
So, you forgot the... forgot the eclipse...
也忘记了氪石炸♥弹♥
...and then, you also forgot the Kryptonite bomb.
你知道这教会了我什么吗
You know what we're not gonna do?
就是我们绝对不能依靠你的记忆了
We're not gonna rely on your memory anymore
尤其是这种重要的细节
for maybe, like, big, important details.
我就那么一说
Just sayin'.
我们再找其他地方
We got to try something else.
-比如这里 -别 先看看后面的情节
- How about here? - No! No. Just let this play out a bit,
因为在原版的情节中
because in the original version of events...
莉娜帮助我和超查部抗击了灭世者
...Lena helped me and the DEO to fight the Worldkillers.
-好吧 -我知道她现在很生气
- Okay. - I know she's upset right now,
但是她会帮我们的
but she's gonna help us.
欢迎来到最疯狂的一个版本
Welcome to the bizarro version
那就是她不帮助超查部
where she does not help the DEO,
-就是现在 -什么
- right... right here. - What?
天哪 不要
Oh, God! No.
如果莉娜不帮我们抗击灭世者 那...
If Lena doesn't help us fight the Worldkillers, then-- Yep.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 你跳过了很多
Wait. You're skipping a lot!
这都是在不断展开 情节好多
This is all exposition, so much exposition.
等等 那是蒙·艾尔吗
Hold on! Was that Mon-El?
对
Yes.
-他没回到未来吗 -没有
- So, he didn't go back to the future? - No.
原来如此
Huh. Of course.
如果我们没打败瘟疫
If we didn't defeat Pestilence,
那他就会跟我们一起
then he would have been there with us...
去小萨妈妈家
...when we went to Sam's mom's house.
你能把我扔进去吗
Can you... Can you snap me in there?
我想知道他是怎么看的
I want to get his perspective.
我一直不理解他哪点吸引了你
I never understood what you saw in him.
为了你自己的安全 最好离开吧
You need to leave for your own safety.
我不会丢下我女儿
I... I won't leave my daughter.
她小时候我让她失望了
I failed her when she was a girl.
我不会再让她失望的
I refuse to fail her again.
那你有没有安全的地方可以藏起来
Well, is there at least a safe place for you to hide?
有个安全房♥间
There's a safe room.
我在那里等
I'll wait there.
-我们应该采取防守姿势 -等等
- We should take up defensive positions. - No, wait. Um...
我需要你的建议
I need your advice.
我最后终于告诉莉娜我是超女了
I finally told Lena I'm Supergirl.
她反应如何
How... How did she take it?
不太好
Not well.
我也不怪她
And I don't blame her.
我本来应该是她最好的朋友
I mean, I'm supposed to be her best friend,
我却骗了她
and I... I lied
而且像她生命中其他人一样背叛了她
and betrayed her just like everyone else in her life has.
我该怎么办
So, what do I do?
其实 我和莉娜有很多共同点
You know, Lena and I have a lot in common.
我们都被家人背叛
We've both been betrayed by our own families.
所以当本该最爱我们的人
And when the people who are supposed to love you the most
让我们失望 会让一个人觉得...
let you down, it just makes you feel so...
非常脆弱 你懂吗
so vulnerable, you know?
但我妈妈和卢瑟一家
But my mother and the Luthors,
他们背叛莉娜是出于自私
they betrayed Lena for their own selfish reasons.
他们
They...
他们是想要利用她
They wanted to take advantage of her.
你撒谎是为了保护她
You lied to... to protect her.
因为她是你的朋友
Because she's your friend.
我知道莉娜现在很受伤 但是...
Now, I know Lena's hurting right now, but...
等她想明白这一点
once she understands that...
她会原谅你的
she'll forgive you.
借你吉言
I hope you're right.
但我觉得我没办法原谅我自己
But I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive myself.
你知道犯错是可以的吧
You know it's okay to mess up, right?
不管我犯过多少错 你总是原谅我
No matter how many mistakes I've made, you've always forgiven me.
你应该知道 你也值得拥有
You should, uh, know that you deserve the same compassion
你给予他人的同理心
that you show others.
主宰马上就来了 我们得准备好
Reign will be here soon. We should get ready.
想我了吗
Did you miss me?
小萨 小萨 这不是你
Sam! Sam, no, this isn't you!
我知道你还在里面 我知道
I know you're in there, I know you are!
不要
No.
你还真以为你能阻止我 超女
You really thought you could stop me, Supergirl?
-你连这一个可悲的人类都保护不了 -小萨
- You can't even protect this one pathetic human. - Oh, Sam...
但我可以
But I can.
因为这是我用来
Because this is the tool
唤醒主宰 让你湮灭的工具
I use to bring Reign out and bury you down.
回来找我们吧 小萨
Come back to us, Sam!
我会杀掉...
I will kill...
你们所有人
you all!
你不会
No, you won't.
小萨 小萨
Sam! Sam!
莉娜
Lena.
怎么回事
What happened?
小萨 没事的 你没事了
Sam, it's okay. It's okay. You're gonna be okay.
小萨 对不起
Oh, Sam, I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
你做到了
You did it!
你救了小萨
You saved Sam.
是啊 而且没有用氪石的帮助
Yeah, and I did it without Kryptonite.
不
No!
愚蠢
Fool!
我是灭世者
I am a Worldkiller.
没有人可以阻止我
And I cannot be stopped!
不
No!
小萨 不 不要 小萨
Sam! No! No! No! Sam!
不要
No, please!
回来 小萨
Come back to me, Sam!
捣蛋鬼 他们全死了
Mxy, they're all dead.
让我出去
Please, get me out of here.
莉娜生气不是因为伪善
Lena was never angry about hypocrisy.
而是因为我没有一开始就跟她说清楚
She was angry because I never shared my identity
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表