是 是哦
Y-Yeah.
这能让我了解你是什么样的人
That tells me a lot about the kind of person you are.
- 怎么 他是对的 Moana的沐浴气泡弹 - 啊
- What? He's right. Moana's bomb. - Ah...
《海洋奇缘》的周边产品 有点类似泡腾片的沐浴用品
我非常抱歉
I am very sorry.
不用说 下节课绝对是免费赠送的
Obviously, your next class is gonna be on the house.
哦 天呐
Oh, gosh.
好吧 那个老混♥蛋♥Kilbride最近怎么样
All right. How's that old bastard Kilbride?
我很肯定他讨厌住在洛杉矶
Pretty sure he hates living in L.A.,
除此之外 他很好
but other than that, he's, um, doing fine.
Kilbride住在洛杉矶吗
Kilbride is living in L.A.?
没错 他是的
Yes, he is.
哦 他一定很痛苦
Oh, he must be miserable.
我喜欢这样
I love it.
哈 出来混迟早是要还的
Ha. Karma's such a nasty bitch.
可不是嘛
Isn't it, though?
那么 是什么武器
So, what's the weapon?
你说什么
Excuse me?
既然他派你们来 显然是想知道非法武器是如何进入洛杉矶的
Well, he sent you here. Obviously, he wants to know how some illegal weapon got into L.A.
没错 无人驾驶越野车装载能发射7.62毫米口径北约子弹的机♥枪♥和榴弹发射器
Uh, right, unmanned UTV firing 7.62 NATO rounds and a grenade launcher.
哇 这装备可是玩真的
Wow, that's a serious piece of equipment.
Mark 43 Mod 0/1是M60E4的改良型号♥ 在1995年推出 装备美军特种部队 现正被Mk48 Mod0取代
这些子弹是从Mark 43 Mod 0发射的
Those rounds are fired from a Mark 43 Mod 0.
海豹突击队使用该机♥枪♥
The SEALs use that machine gun.
是的 我们正在检查是否有任何枪被盗
Yeah, we're checking to see if any were stolen,
但一位越战老兵听到了枪声 他发誓说那是M60
but a Vietnam veteran heard the gunfire. He swears it was an M60.
M60 那也能符合条件
M60, that would work, too.
- 是的 - 所以一个遥控型的M60
- Yeah. - So, a remote-operated M60.
这武器很难拿到手 但也不是不可能
That's hard to get your hands on, but it's not impossible.
另一方面 一个榴弹发射器
On the other hand, a grenade launcher,
在洛杉矶 这是更加难得到的
that's a little harder to come by in L.A.
所以我们才来这里
And that's why we're here.
好吧 我很感兴趣
Yeah. Well, I'm intrigued.
如果这些武器在洛杉矶 而且不是我带来的
If these weapons are here in L.A. and I didn't bring them in,
那么我跟你们一样 迫切的想知道是谁干的
then I want to find out who did just as bad as you.
所以 你会帮我们 是吧
So... you're gonna help us do that?
是的 我需要一台干净的电脑
Yep. All right, I'm gonna need a clean machine
能运行Kali Linux操作系统和洋葱网络来访问暗网
running Kali Linux and Tor to access the dark web,
和一部不可追踪的手♥机♥
an untraceable cell phone,
还有办公的地方 我不会在我的蛋糕店做和枪有关的事
and a place to work. I don't do guns in my cake store.
知道了
Got it.
您先请
After you.
哥们儿 你迷路了吗
You lost, man?
不 我只是在欣赏韩国城的风景
No, I'm just taking in the sights of Koreatown.
请告诉我附近哪里能买♥♥到最好的韩国烤牛排
Say, where do you get the best kalbi around here?
我不知道你是谁 但你得离开了
I don't know who you are, but you need to move on
- 否则对你不客气 - 怎么不客气
- or something will happen to you... - Something like what?
我们赶时间 这个我拿走了
We don't have time for this. I'll take this.
该死的 Switch
Damn you, Switch.
没错 是我Switch
Yeah, Switch.
听着 我不知道什么遥控的越野车
Look, I don't know anything about some remote- controlled UTV.
没人来找我帮他在市里做转运
No one came to me to move it around the city.
还有你记得吗Switch 去你的 你偷了我们的东西
And, you know what, Switch? Screw you. You stole from us.
不如把它当作再分配计划 而不是偷窃 懂我的意思吗
Look at it as more of a redistribution plan instead of stealing. Know what I mean?
我以前跟你很铁的 Switch 现在你令人讨厌
I used to like you, Switch. You suck now!
好吧 我好伤心啊
Yeah, I'm heartbroken.
好吧 如果你没有转运越野车
Okay. So, if you didn't transport the UTV,
那是谁运的
who'd they go to?
他是谁
Who's this guy?
你是不是赚翻了啊 去哪还得带一个会计呢
You make so much coin now, you travel with your accountant?
我是Carl先生 他的人生导师
I'm Mr. Carl. I'm his life coach.
他的什么鬼
His what the hell?
我需要那辆越野车
I need that utility vehicle,
你要帮我们找出他们是如何在市里转运的
and you're gonna help us find out how they rolling around the city.
哪怕你此刻是靠一只手吊在窗外 我也不会拉你一把的
If you were hanging off the side of a building, I wouldn't help you.
诺曼底 卡塔利纳 第六街
Normandie, Catalina, 6th Street.
- 那是什么 - 你的仓库位置啊
- What's that? - Streets you have garages on.
大概是你替客户储存货物的地方 对吗
It's probably where you'd stash your clients' merch, right?
你现在就帮我们 不然我今天就把货全部征收
You help us now, or we tax them all today.
他们会用一辆14英尺的卡车运走它 用假的外州车牌
They'd be moving it in a 14-foot truck with dummy out-of-state plates.
我会给你个名字 我们再无瓜葛
I'll give you a name, then we're good.
不 不 我赶时间 好吗
No, no, no. I'm on a clock, all right?
你直接带我们去找那个人 马上
You're gonna take us to the name, right now.
你要帮我找是谁卖♥♥的军♥火♥ 这很重要 去他的
不 我还不知道 不知道谁带进来的
她绝对不是在小打小闹
She's absolutely no joke.
是的 只能希望她不是下令对船坞进行核空袭
Yeah, as long as she's not calling for a nuclear airstrike on the boatshed.
不 那会很糟糕
No, that'd be a bummer.
好了
Okay.
我安排对的人去处理了
The right people are on it.
很快 我们就会知道是谁把榴弹发射器带到洛杉矶的
Pretty soon, we'll know who brought that grenade launcher into L.A.
很好
All right.
我哥们Pelican的位置就在那 篱笆后面
My man Pelican's spot is right up there, behind that fence.
- 为什么叫他Pelican - 我怎么知道 哥们
- Why do they call him Pelican? - How should I know, man?
你这哥们很烦
我已经习惯了
他的穿着很离谱 你得带他去买♥♥衣服
他穿的像是警♥察♥或会计师之类的
他说什么
What'd he say?
我认为他想聘请你做他的人生导师
I think he wants to hire you to be his personal life coach.
哦 挺好的 他确实需要一个
Oh, good, he could use it.
哟 Pelican 是我
Yo, Pelican. It's me.
我带了些朋友来
Got a couple friends with me.
只能你进来
Just you.
好 去吧
Okay. Go.
Anna还在为那场Katya制♥造♥的磨难而担惊受怕
Anna's still a little shaken up from that whole Katya ordeal.
大多数人都会
Well, most people would be.
但现在Katya死了 你们俩就不必再提心吊胆了
But now that Katya's gone, you two don't have to look over your shoulder anymore.
可仍然不能解释Pembrook在哪里或为什么
It still doesn't explain where Pembrook is or why.
别那样做
Don't do that.
什么
What?
拜托 你知道自己是什么德行
Come on, man, you know how you get.
一旦事情开始好转了
Things start going good.
- 你就开始关注下一件事 忽视身边的人 - 哦
- You start focusing on the next thing and push people away. - Oh.
你又在上大♥师♥班的创作写作课吗
You're taking a creative writing course on Masterclass again?
Anna的存在对你有好处 G
Anna's good for you, G.
我知道她好
I know she is.
兄弟 你欠我一个人情 Switch
Man, you owe me, Switch.
Pelican不想说 我就说 你知道我是谁吗
Pelican didn't want to talk, and I was like, "You know who I am?
你知道我是干什么的吗
"You know the business I do?
我可以让你在这城里一笔生意都做不成
I could cut you out of every deal in this town."
谁租了他的卡车来运输越野车
Who rented his truck to transport the UTV?
一个叫Lou Faria的人
Guy's name is Lou Faria.
- 干得不错 - 还没完
- Nice work. - That's not all.
Pelican追踪了他的所有车辆
Pelican tracks all of his vehicles.
给了我转发器
Gave me the transponder.
哦
Oh.
干得漂亮 Sang
You the man, Sang.
别跟着了 我们清了
Nah, nah, nah. We good.
你可以走了
You can bounce.
真搞笑 送我回去
Funny. Take me back to my place.
你看见我在笑吗
You see me smiling?
哦 拜托 Switch
Oh, come on, Switch.
我在这里要怎么回去
What am I supposed to do way out here?
这事你自己解决
Sounds like a you problem.
去你的 Switch
Screw you, Switch.
嗨
Hey.
如果你需要人生导师 Switch有我的联♥系♥方式
If you need a life coach, Switch knows how to reach me.
我们接通了转发器 但还没有信♥号♥♥
We're tapped into the transponder, but there's no signal yet.
仅当卡车行驶时 它才有信♥号♥♥
It may only work when the truck is on and in motion.
收到
Copy that.
好的 租卡车的那个人Lou Faria
Okay, so, this guy that rented the truck, Lou Faria,
他从18岁起就一直在监狱系统中进进出出
he's been in and out of the system since he was 18.
看起来多样化是这家伙生活的调味品
And it looks like variety is the spice of life for this guy
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表