- 请让让 你挡到我了 - 哇 哇哦
- Now, move. You're blocking me. - Whoa. Whoa.
Nikki昨晚被杀了
Nikki got killed last night.
麻烦先熄个火行吗
You mind shutting off the bike?
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
发生了什么?
What happened?
这就是我们想要查清的
That's what we're trying to find out.
你上次见她是什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
不记得了 大概两个月之前
I don't know. Uh, two months ago maybe?
等下 你们认为是我杀了她
Wait. Hold on. Do you think I killed her?
我绝对不会伤害Nikki
I would never hurt Nikki.
你的犯罪记录上的家暴指控可不是这么说的
Well, the domestic battery charge on your rap sheet begs to differ.
听着 那天我都没碰过她 好吗
Look, I never touched her, all right?
我们已经分手了 我去了她的住处谈话
We were broken up. I went over to her place to talk.
在那里找到了一个家伙
Found some dude there.
他和我吵了起来 然后她出面制止
He and I got into it, and-and then she stepped in to break it up.
当警♥察♥来的时候 他们把责任怪在我头上
When the police came, they blamed it on me.
听起来你们俩的关系很不稳定
Sounds like you two had a rocky relationship.
听着 我们很好 直到她怀孕才有了摩擦
Look, we were good until she got pregnant and started tripping.
她叫我洗心革面 找份工作
Told me to clean up and get a job.
我是说 我甚至不能照顾自己
I mean, I-I can't even take care of myself.
所以你要我怎么照顾好一个孩子
You know, how am I gonna take care of a kid?
这就是她寻求完全监护权的原因
Yeah, and that's why she sought full custody.
而我本来是可以接受的
Yeah, and I would've been cool with that,
但后来她也想要孩子的抚养费
but then she wanted child support, too.
我是说 我都不要孩子了 为什么我要付钱
I mean, why-why would I have to pay if I don't want the kid?
这是法律规定的
Because that's the law.
不管你想不想陪她 国家都会照顾这孩子
And the state cares for the child, whether you want to be there for her or not.
好吧 我 我在法庭上说了我的观点 好吗
Yeah, well, I... I said my piece in court, all right?
法官没有听我说的
The judge wasn't hearing me.
只是听了她的花哨的律师说的那些
Just listened to whatever her fancy lawyer had to say.
昨晚你在哪
Where were you last night?
我在康复中心做志愿者
I was volunteering at a rehab center.
我社区服务的一部分
Part of my community service.
你想问问我的假释官吗
Do you want to ask my PO?
他一直和我在一起 去查啊
He was with me the whole time. Go ahead.
谢谢 Shyla
Thanks, Shyla.
登录记录显示Lee军士下午6点离开
Log-in records show Petty Officer Lee left at 6:00 p.m.
在8点30分又回来了
and then came back at 8:30,
待了半个小时 然后离开就没再回来了
stayed for half an hour, and then left for good.
你知道吗
Were you aware?
不 但我并不惊讶 她总是工作到很晚
No, but it doesn't surprise me. She always worked late.
主要是因为她必须弥补时间
Mostly because she had to make up the hours.
为什么
Why is that?
Lee下士很难找到托儿所
Well, Petty Officer Lee had a tough time finding child care
经常提前下班
and often left work early.
我试着支持 但同时
I tried to be supportive, but at the same time,
我们要在最后期限前完成工作
we work off of deadlines.
到了这个地步我不得不告诉她 如果她不找到解决办法
Got to the point where I had to tell her, if she didn't find some solution,
就调走她
I would have to reassign her.
然后几天前 她过来
Then, a few days ago, she came in,
说她找到了解决问题的办法
said she'd found a solution to her problems.
她这样说的意思是什么
Well, what did she mean by that?
这不是我该问的
Wasn't my place to ask.
现在想来 真希望我问了
Now I wish I did.
或许她还能活着
Maybe she'd still be alive.
Martin的不在场证明被证实了 没了犯罪现场还丢了线索
Martin's alibi cleared. We got no leads, no crime scene.
我们甚至不知道她昨晚在哪里
We don't even know where she was last night.
我告诉你了是利比亚人
I'm telling you, it's the Libyans.
我们都还不知道他们是否有参与 好吗
We don't even know if they're involved yet, all right?
我们不知道她被谋杀和导弹技术有没有关
We don't know if her murder's related to the missile tech.
我只是想解决一个重大的国际案件
I'm just trying to solve a major international case here.
他们让我担任美国特别副法警不是没有原因的
They didn't make me Special Deputy U.S. Marshal for nothing.
好吧 你很特别 没错
Yeah, you're special, all right.
你听到了 他说的关于律师的事
You heard, uh, what he said about the lawyer?
是的 这家伙给他讲了孩子的抚养问题
Yeah, guy schooled him on child support 101.
对 因为他是个律师
Right. Because he's a lawyer.
是的
Right.
我没听懂
I'm not following.
请律师是要花钱的 特别是想要一个好的律师
Lawyers cost money, especially if you want a good one.
以她的海军工资 只能勉强支付生活费用
With her Navy pay, she could barely pay for her living expenses.
怎么请得起律师
How's she gonna afford a lawyer?
- 也许他是无偿的 - 大概吧
- Maybe he was pro bono. - Maybe.
或者她有其他方法给他支付
Or maybe she has other means to pay him.
Shyla Nikki的财务状况如何
Shyla, what's the status on Nikki's financials?
在查 但我有海豹滩的最新消息
Still working on it, but I have an update from Seal Beach.
网络行动现场办公室分♥析♥显示
Cyber Operations Field Office analysis shows
导弹技术是从Lee军士的
the missile technology was downloaded
工作终端上下载的
from Petty Officer Lee's work terminal.
所以 如果她真的偷了 她可能已经有买♥♥家了
So, if she did steal it, she probably already has a buyer lined up.
你知道谁会花一大笔钱吗
You know who'd pay a pretty penny?
- 谁 - 利比亚人
- Who? - Libyans.
Kilbride上将 我正在路上
Admiral Kilbride, I was on my way...
不用去 我帮你省了
I'll save you the trip.
我刚和网络运营现场办公室的
I just got off the phone with the supervisory special agent
特别督察探员通了电♥话♥
at the Cyber Operations Field Office.
她证实 从Lee下士的终端下载
She confirmed that the download from Petty Officer Lee's
是他们发现的唯一安全漏洞
terminal was the only security breach that they identified.
这是个好消息 我再补充一下
That's good news. I'll add to it.
我在赫莫萨海滩的停车场发现了Lee军士的车
I found Petty Officer Lee's car at a parking lot in Hermosa Beach,
离发现尸体的地方有17英里
17 miles from where her body was found.
附近还有一个码头
There's also a marina nearby.
Namazi和Rountree探员正过去查看
Agents Namazi and Rountree are checking it out now.
如果她有偷技术 她会想尽快卖♥♥掉它
If she had the stolen technology, she'd want to sell it as quickly as possible.
你查过她的电♥话♥记录了吗
Have you been through her phone records?
是的 暂无收获
Yes. Didn't find anything there,
但我在她手♥机♥的日历里发现了有趣的东西
but I did find something interesting in her phone's e-calendar.
在过去的三个月里 她以打零工的方式挣钱
For the past three months, she's earned money as a gig worker.
兼♥职♥
Moonlighting.
这些工作都存在安全风险
Each of those jobs presented a security risk.
我们需要了解她接触过的每个人
We need to know every person she's been in contact with.
这需要花好几天
That could take days.
是的
Yeah.
我们没有那么多时间
A luxury we do not have.
但如果她那么急着要钱
But if she was that desperate for money,
那可以假设她做的事都很重要
then one can assume that anything she spent it on was important.
检查她的开支 也许可以通过这种方式了解我们需要什么
Go through her expenses. Maybe we can learn what we need to that way.
披萨店 寿司店和古着店
Pizza shop, sushi bar and a vintage clothing store.
但他们的监控都不能清晰地看到停车场
But none of their cameras have a clear view of the lot.
你呢 找到什么有用的
What about you? You find anything?
呃 只有这张停车票 显示她是晚上9点48分来的
Uh, just this parking ticket. Shows when she got here-- 9:48 p.m.
伙计 这是个夜市
Man, all these places were open late.
- 她可以去任何地方 - 或见任何人
- She could've gone anywhere. - Yeah. Or met anyone.
嘿 看那边
Hey, hey, check it out.
啊
Ah.
门垫 草坪椅
Doormat, lawn chairs.
看起来她摆在那有一阵了
Look like she been posted up for a minute.
希望是的
Let's hope so.
我想我知道了Lee军士昨晚在做什么
I think I figured out what Petty Officer Lee was doing last night.
她的信♥用♥卡♥显示在SkyWest海滩俱乐部有两笔交易
Her credit card shows two transactions made at the SkyWest Beach Club.
这是赫莫萨海滩的一个私人俱乐部 拥有者是Wesley Roberts
It's a private social club in Hermosa Beach owned by a man named Wesley Roberts.
- 他的花名是 - Big Wes
- Apparently he goes by... - Big Wes.
哦 这不就是那个举办假岛音乐节的人吗
Oh. Isn't that the same guy who threw that fake island music festival?
骗局之一
Among other scams.
所有这些都涉及一件事
All of which involved one thing:
把富人和他们的钱分开
separating rich people from their money.
如果Nikki昨晚带着偷来的导弹技术去那里见人呢
What if Nikki went there last night with the stolen missile tech to meet someone?
只有一个办法可以知道
There's only one way to find out.
联邦探员
Federal agents.
这就来 等一下
Coming! Hold on.
嘿
Hey!
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表