"被奸♥杀♥"还是"自杀吧好让你的未出世孩子也死一死"
"get raped and die" or "kill herself and all her unborn babies"?
四年的威胁就像这样
Four years of threats like that.
取决于你
On your handle.
所以呢 我喷过很多人
So what? I've trolled lots of people.
这可不是什么有用的辩护词 Jaxon
That's not exactly a winning defense, Jaxon.
我没要为喷Gia Michele的行为辩护
I don't have a defense against trolling Gia Michele.
那早不在我字典里了
That's as far as it's ever gone.
你要和那么多恨她的人谈谈吗
Are you gonna talk to all her thousands of haters?
那既然你与Gia失踪无关
So, if you had nothing to do with Gia's disappearance,
为什么要跑
why'd you run?
当你回家的时候有两个人在你屋里你会怎么做
Uh, what would you do if you came home to two guys in your house?
我以为你要抢劫我
I thought you were there to rob me.
如果我们继续搜
So, we're not going to find anything linking you
我们会一无所获
to Gia Michele's disappearance if we keep looking?
是的 没有
No. Nothing.
Angel Soars
Angel Soars?
Martin Deeks NCIS 调查员
Martin Deeks, NCIS Investigator.
我是特别探员Kensi Blye
I'm Special Agent Kensi Blye.
- 我们只跟Angel谈谈 可以? -8个
- We just want to talk to Angel. Okay? - Eight...
...nine...
and ten.
深呼吸 再补充点水分
Take a beat, and don't forget to hydrate.
你第一次购买♥♥用"Angel Sweats"这代码可以打折
Use code "Angel Sweats" for ten percent off your first order.
我会把链接会放在我的简介里 美女们
I'll drop the link in my bio, beauties.
NCIS想和弱小可怜的我说什么
What does NCIS want with little old me?
是这样 Angel 我们想知道你和Gia Michele的关系
Well, Angel, we'd like to ask you a few questions about your relationship with Gia Michele.
除非她是让你们来道歉
Not unless she sent you to apologize.
我相信你已经进听说她现在很危险
I'm sure you've heard that she's in danger.
我先问你们俩一个问题
Let me start with a question for you two.
如果是我这种人被绑♥架♥了
If someone who looked like me was kidnapped,
联邦政♥府♥会来救我吗
would the Feds come running to my rescue?
当然
Of course.
回答错误
Wrong answer.
好吧 就算你有理有据
Fair enough. That is a terrifyingly valid point.
但是现在我们需要你的配合
But right now we need your cooperation.
那我需要律师在场
And I'm gonna need my lawyer present.
好的 你可以把他(她)叫过来见我们
Okay. You can call he or she, and they can meet us here.
我会先和他们交流一下再来找你们
I'll talk to them first and then get back to you.
Angel听着 不幸的是我们没有时间了
Look, unfortunately, Angel, we don't have time for that.
听着
Listen.
你最好配合一下 不管怎么样
It's in your best interest to make this easy because, one way or the other,
我们都会找到答案的 而且不要再对我
we're gonna get these answers. And please do not buzz...
发出那种声音
...at me again.
现在 不好意思 健康优先
Now, excuse me. Fitness first.
好了 听着 Angel 我们真的 噢
Okay, listen, Angel. We just really-- Oh.
先生 请你把手拿下去
Sir, please remove your hand from my shoulder.
你需要我去
Do you want me to...
- 不 我没事 宝贝 - 好的
- No, I'm okay, baby. - Okay.
姑娘 太猛了 我能上传吗
Girl, go off. Can I post this?
除非你先和我的律师聊聊
Not unless you talk to my lawyer first.
现在能唠了吗
Ready to talk now?
我想如果Jaxon 知道我要检查他的硬盘
I suspect there are a few things Jaxon would have scrubbed had he known
他肯定会删掉一些东西
I was going to examine his hard drive.
里边有什么违法的东西吗
Anything illegal going on in there?
除了一些小♥电♥影♥
In addition to a lot of pornography that,
虽然癖好奇特 但不违法
while questionable in taste, isn't actually illegal,
在暗网上最近还有好几笔毒品交易
there are multiple recent narcotics purchases on the dark web.
没准这就是他逃跑的原因
Maybe that's why he ran.
你找到和Gia有关的线索了吗
What about a link to Gia, you find anything there?
点背 没有
Unfortunately not.
但是在网络阴暗的角落里 总会有许多让人不安的活动
But there is an unsettling amount of activity in some ugly corners of the Internet.
极端分子聚集地 无政♥府♥组织
Extremist chatrooms, anarchy groups,
最出名的是incel社区
but most notably these incel communities.
检索中我发现了一个用户
In my search I found one user in particular
他在好几个incel团体中
who makes the rounds at several incel groups
到处宣扬绑♥架♥Gia Michele
suggesting the abduction of Gia Michele
和其他女明星
and a bunch of other female celebrities.
如果Jaxon说的是实话 这可能是我们要找的人
Well, if Jaxon's telling the truth, that could be our guy.
他的用户名是"最后的绅士"
He uses the handle "The Last Gentleman,"
但是我现在还不能确定他的身份
but so far I haven't been able to ID him.
我打赌船屋的某些人可以
I bet there's someone in the boatshed who can.
- 最后的绅士 - 他是谁
- The Last Gentleman. - Who is he?
听着 Jaxon 你有两个选择
Look, Jaxon, you have two options here.
我把我缉毒局的朋友叫来
I can call up my DEA friends,
告诉他们
alert them about your digital footprint--
你那些能证明犯罪的网络记录
which is messy as hell, by the way.
或者你可以全盘托出
Or you can tell us everything you know.
我不认识那个人
I don't know the guy.
我倒是希望认识 他是个狠人
Wish I did. He's a badass.
威胁陌生女性的狠人
Who threatens violence against women he doesn't know?
他被伤害了好多次 好吗
He's been burned a bunch of times, okay?
我们都是
All of us have.
这些女人罪有应得
These women deserve what's coming for them.
你知道真正的男人被女人拒绝后应该做什么吗
You know what a real man does when he's rejected by a woman?
什么也不做
Absolutely nothing.
不再纠缠
You move on.
我没指望你们俩能够理解
I wouldn't expect either of you to get it.
像你们这些有外貌优势的人
Not with those jawlines.
你们不能理解我们
You can't understand us,
这也是为什么我们会彼此支撑
and that's why we have each other.
最后的绅士不是你的朋友
The Last Gentleman is not your friend.
你不欠他
You don't owe him anything.
你没必要保护他
You don't need to protect him.
我说了 我不认识他
I told you I don't know him.
好吧 我们有一沓
Okay. Well, we have dozens of conversations
你们之间的聊天记录 Jaxon 所以
between the two of you on record, Jaxon, so...
你最好告诉我他的名字
you might want to give us a name.
我不知他的真名
I don't know his real name.
我发誓
I swear.
知道吗 忘了你那受伤的自尊吧 Jaxon
You know what? Forget the bruised ego, Jaxon.
你认为你是无辜的 是因为你没有亲手伤害Gia
You think your hands are clean because you didn't physically harm Gia?
你知道这是哪吧
You see where we are now?
她的生命危在旦夕 而你有份造成的
Her life is on the line, and you encouraged it.
好了 看来你已经做了选择
All right. You made your choice.
是Curtis
It's Curtis.
Curtis Jenkins
Curtis Jenkins.
我从来没想过会这么严重
I never thought it mattered.
你们在网上都说什么
What you say online?
就那些
That.
我说过的
What I say, period.
你喷过的几百位女性不这么认为
The hundreds of women you've trolled would disagree.
Curtis Jenkins
Curtis Jenkins.
真希望他不符合incel群体的侧写
Wish I could say he didn't fit the profile of an incel,
但是他符合很多项
but he checks a lot of boxes.
还有 你们得看看这个
Also, you guys need to see this.
多亏Fatima从狗仔那里拿到的照片
Thanks to the photos Fatima got from the paparazzi,
我发现他也在Gia最后出现的地点
I was able to place him at Gia's last known location.
那天他在跟踪她
He was following her that day.
他没准就是这样知道 她的保镖和司机都不在
Well, maybe that's how he knew her bodyguard and driver weren't there.
他现在在哪
Wh-Where is he now?
找到了他父母在柏本克的地址
Got an address at his parents' place in Burbank.
好的 发给Kensi和Deeks
Great. Send it to Kensi and Deeks.
收到
Will do.
Jenkins女士
Ms. Jenkins?
NCIS 我们在找Curtis Jenkins
NCIS. We're looking for Curtis Jenkins.
- 是我儿子 - 他在家吗
- That's my son. - Is he home?
他的车不在 一定是出去了
His van's not here, so he must be out.
我能帮什么忙吗
Can I help you with something?
嗯 我们需要到室内看一下
Yeah. We just need to take a quick look inside.
尤其是Curtis的房♥间
Curtis's room, in particular.
他住在客房♥
He lives in the guesthouse.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表