but his digital footprint lives on.
我获得了通话和短♥信♥记录 以及他的网络活动
I was able to secure records of calls and texts, along with his online activity.
嫌犯离婚了 真是意外啊
Divorced, surprise, surprise.
他没有孩子 感谢上帝赐予的微小奇迹
No children. Thank God for wee miracles.
看来他沉迷于所有的阴谋论
Looks like he's never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like.
他可能现在还信奉地平说呢
I'm sure there's a flat-Earth membership somewhere in there.
他有枪吗
Is he a gun owner?
他是个枪♥支♥收藏家 是愚蠢且危险的人
More like a gun collector. Dumb and dangerous.
这形容词也悲哀的适用于我最近的这些约会
Which sadly describes most of my recent dates.
我们在残骸中没有发现武器的任何痕迹
We didn't find any signs of weapons in the wreckage.
这说明有人在给车安装饵雷前
Which suggests somebody cleaned out the place first,
把相关证据都彻底清理干净了
took any real evidence before booby trapping the place.
我把他昨晚的聊天记录截图发给你了
I sent screen grabs to your phones from last night.
他最近的通讯都是与两个当地人进行的
His most recent phone and text conversations were with two local individuals:
James Miller和William Baker
James Miller and William Baker.
看起来他们都是一伙的
This reads like they're all in this together.
James Miller从昨晚开始就离线了
James Miller's been offline since last night.
而William Baker却一直忙着打电♥话♥
William Baker, however, has been making calls.
看这条 他为朋友发起了一个众筹
Get this: he set up a GoFundMe page for his friend,
按他的原话 他的朋友在军事训练演习中受到严重烧伤
who was badly burned in-- and I quote-- "a military training exercise."
因此 James Miller很有可能就是在重症监护室的嫌犯
So there's a very good chance James Miller is our suspect in the ICU.
那么我们对William Baker了解多少呢
And what do we know about William Baker?
Baker拥有一个牧场
Baker owns a ranch.
好吧 以前是他父母的
Well, it belonged to his parents.
过去主要用于养马和养牛
They raised horses and cattle back in the day.
他们死后 牧场就留给了他
It was left to him when they died.
从他的网上照片来看 他正将那里变成人间地狱
From his online photos, the only thing I think he's raising there now is hell.
牧场现在像是叛乱分子的训练场
It looks like an insurgent training ground.
我申请了搜查令 并把地址发给了你们的手♥机♥
I requested a warrant and sent the address to your phones.
安全起见 让Kensi和Deeks原地待命
All right, tell Kensi and Deeks to sit tight.
等我们到达再说 他们的抵抗手段不好预测
There's no telling how this guy's gonna react when we roll up.
收到
You got it.
收到 Shyla 在Callen和Sam来之前 我们会原地待命
Copy that, Shyla. We'll stay put until Callen and Sam get here.
他们要咱俩待命
They want us to hang tight.
这地儿是他们的战争游戏场
Must be their war games playground.
好吧 我们运气可真好
Yeah, lucky, lucky us.
Dahr 你最好有好消息
This better be good, Dahr.
- 我不是有意要吵醒你 上将 - 我没在睡觉
- I didn't mean to wake you, Admiral. - I was not sleeping.
我在冥想
I was meditating.
我的医生说这将有助于我集中精力
My doctor says that it will help to center me.
我看起来集中吗
Do I look centered?
哦 是的 精神贯注呢 长官
Oh, yes. Dead center, sir.
作为一个一生都在练习冥想的人
As someone who has practiced meditation her whole life,
个人浅见 在没有音乐的情况下冥想效果更好
I might offer a suggestion to try doing so without the music.
你用你的方式冥想 我和Bennett先生一起冥想
You meditate your way, I will meditate with Mr. Bennett.
Tony Bennett: 美国爵士歌♥手 Bgm: Just One of Those Things
他能让我集中
He centers me.
长官 我想申请出外勤
Sir, I'd like to request to go into the field.
是要去星巴克买♥♥咖啡吗
Making a Starbucks run?
因为探员Namazi和Rountree暂时无法♥正♥常行动
With agents Namazi and Rountree out of commission,
其次我很了解嫌犯们的背景
and knowing the nature of these suspects,
他们应该用得上我的支援
I think the team could use the backup.
那行动中心谁管事
What about Ops?
我已经指派了另一位运营经理来接替我
I've already tasked another operational manager to cover for me.
目标所在的牧场不与主电网连通
The ranch we're investigating is off the grid,
因此 我们在这儿帮不上忙
so there's little for us to offer from here.
- 好吧 我们走 - 你也去吗 长官
- All right, let's go. - You're coming, too, sir?
- 有问题吗 - 没有 长官
- Is that a problem? - Uh, no, sir.
拉着您一起去不是我的本意
I didn't mean to drag you out there.
就准你们年轻人出外勤玩吗
Let you guys have all the fun?
那可不行 准备直升机
No. Secure us a chopper.
您想坐直升飞机去吗
You want to take a helicopter?
没错 说到点子上了
Oh, you're damn straight.
比武装叛乱者更讨人厌的是洛杉矶的交通
The only thing I hate worse than armed re
车况挡着我去收拾他们了
is the L.A. traffic that keeps me from them.
这儿安静的可怕 也许根本没人在
It's awful quiet. Maybe nobody's in there.
我在想
So, I was thinking that
既然我们已经在走领养程序了
since we're going through the adoption process already,
而且这条路也决心走到底
uh... And we are going through with it.
我们之前就是这么说的 没错
That's what we said, yeah.
你语气听起来不是很坚定
That didn't sound like a lot of commitment.
你是不是有其他想法了
Are you having second thoughts?
没有啊 慢着 你有其他想法吗
No. Wait, are you?
我完全没有 你说真的吗
No, not at all. Are you sure?
我百分百确定 我希望我们能领养Rosa
I'm 100% sure. I want us to adopt Rosa.
- 我同意 - 好的
- I'm in. - Okay. Okay.
- 好的 - 是的
- Okay. - Yes.
正如我所说
well, as I was saying,
- 既然我们已经在走领养程序了 - 是的
- since we are already going through the process, - Yeah.
也许我们可以连Pilar也一起领养了
I was thinking that maybe we could do the same thing for Pilar.
你懂的 以免她的庇护申请也被拒绝
You know, in case they reject her asylum request.
对不起 等等 什么 你想领养两个小孩吗
I'm sorry, wait, what? Y-You want to adopt two children?
她们是未成年人 叫她们小孩不太准确
I mean, they're minors-- I wouldn't exactly call them children.
DeBolts一家的19个孩子
Who Are the DeBolts? and Where Did They Get 19 Kids?
这句话正是1977年一部有关一家人收养19个小孩的纪录片名字
你说什么
W-What?
DeBolts一家的19个孩子啊
Who Are the DeBolts? and Where'd They Get 19 Kids?
Deeks 我完全不懂你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about, Deeks.
这事有关两个年轻 心智正常的女孩
What I'm talking about is two young, well-adjusted women.
我说的是一部70年代纪录片 它赢了奥斯卡奖
It's a '70s documentary. It won the Oscar.
- 跟正事无关 - Deeks 你想说什... 好吧
- It doesn't matter. - Deeks, what are you s... Okay.
那么 再次澄清一下
So, just to clarify it then, again,
一个还不够 只领养一个是不够吗
One, not enough, just, the... One is not enough.
- 她们都需要一个家 - 好的 是的
- They both need a home. - Okay, yeah.
- 我们家又足够大 - 还行
- We have enough space. - We've got,
都领养的话 她们就可以互相支持
And this way, they would have each other or support as well.
好 所以这家庭就迅速壮大了
Okay, so just instant family.
只需加上同等的责任和彻底的恐慌
Just add equal parts responsibility and sheer panic.
我和Rosa有情感纽带
Well, I have my bond with Rosa
- 因为我们共同经历过磨难 - 是的
- because of our whole ordeal. - Right.
而你和Pilar有纽带
And you have a bond with Pilar
- 因为你们经历过的吸血鬼小队那事儿 - 是的
- because of your whole, like, "Team Vampire" thing. - Okay,
- 更正一下 是狼人小队 但是 - 对不起
- just for the record, it's Team Werewolf. But also, - Sorry.
- 对不起 - 这些事不够支撑同时领养两个的论点
- Sorry. - I don't think that's a foundational argument for adoption.
- 听着 她们都有被遣返的风险 - 我知道
- Look, they're both at risk at being sent back. - I know.
- 好吧 - Pilar可能比Rosa的风险更大
- Okay. - Pilar, probably at a greater risk than Rosa.
我们有能力这么做 也应该这么做 所以
And we can do this, we should do this, so...
你在犹豫什么呢
what is your hesitation?
同时对两个年轻女性的生活负责
Uh, e... Besides the prospect of being responsible
仅此重任还不够犹豫吗
for the lives of two young women-- you mean besides that?
我们不领养 还有谁能救她们
If not us, then who?
而且这也太符合白人救世主情结的形象了
I mean, not even to mention the whole white savior optics of it all.
你什么时候开始在意旁人的看法了
Since when do you care what anybody thinks?
- 当遇上一个种族相关的复杂综合情况时 - Deeks
- When it's a racially complex and complicated situation. - Deeks,
- 这么想很公道了 - 这就更有理由让她们在一起
- That is a fair statement. - all the more reason to keep them together.
我可以从你的脸上看出 你知道我是对的
I can see it in your face that you know I'm right.
- 我 我没有 - 你那多愁善感的内心里知道我是对的
- I... It... I-I'm not... - You know I'm right in your mushy, mushy heart.
我知道你懂的
I know you know.
- 两个 - 两个女儿
- Two. - Two daughters.
两个 女 儿
Two "da-haugh-ter-ters."
我们会给她们很多爱的
We will give them so much love.
坏了 那女人有麻烦了
Shoot, that's a woman in trouble.
- Shyla 我们准备突进 - 行动
- Shyla, we're moving in. - Let's go.
前进中
Moving.
联邦探员
Federal agents.
有人吗 我们是来帮忙的
Is there anybody in here? We're here to help.
Kens
Kens.
你好吗
Hello?
- 嗨 - 哦 天呐 嗨
- Hey. - Oh, geez. Hey.
我们是来帮忙的 你叫什么
We're here to help. What's your name?
小姐 没事的
Miss, it's okay.
- 你可有事了 - 喔
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表