Definitely got a lot of bottles to pop, huh?
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
我承认下载了那些原理图
I'll admit to downloading those schematics.
- 我 但是我不承认 - 所以
- I... But I won't admit... - So,
你会承认做了一些事
you will admit to doing something
但我们早就有无可辩驳的证据证明你做过
that we already have irrefutable proof that you did.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你要坐满联邦监狱刑期了
You're looking at real federal prison time.
也许
Maybe.
你是否真的想过
Have you given any real thought
你这种身体素质
to how someone with your physical attributes
和生存能力的人 如何在联邦监狱生存呢
and survival capabilities would fare in federal prison?
你想要什么
What do you want from me?
Bohdan Amantas是谁 以及你怎么认识他的
Who is Bohdan Amantas, and how did you meet him?
Amantas知道 知道我在这儿和NCIS在一起么
Does-does Amantas know that-that I'm here with NCIS?
取决于你的合作程度
That depends on your level of cooperation.
求你了
Please.
求你了 你们得帮我
Please, you have to help me.
这 这都是他的计划
This-this was all his plan.
有一夜比赛结束后 我从一家体育酒吧回家
I was coming home from a sports bar one night after the game,
然后两个为Amantas工作的家伙 他们来找我
and two guys that worked for Amantas, they came up to me.
- 什么时间 - 我 我 我 不清楚准确的时间
- When was this? - I-I... I don't know exactly.
- 好吧 回想 这很重要 - 呃
- Well, think. This is important. - Uh...
- 他什么时候联♥系♥的你 - 是
- When did he contact you? - It was, uh,
呃 一周前 周二
a week ago. Tuesday.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
他们告诉我如果我不偷出那些原理图
They told me that if I didn't steal those schematics...
他们会杀我全家
...they'd kill my family.
你没结婚 没孩子
You're not married. No kids.
他们威胁要杀谁 你 你父母么
Who did they threaten to kill? Your-your father? Your mother?
我母亲两年前去世了
- My mother died two years ago. - Aw.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以他们威胁杀你的父亲
So, they threatened to kill your father.
- 是的 - 那他在哪儿
- Yes. - And where is he?
我们会马上在那儿设置保护
We will get a protection detail there right away.
他 他 住在 呃 明尼苏达州
He-he lives in, uh, Minnesota.
地址是什么
And what's the address?
我不知道 是一个看护场所 呃
I don't know. It's a... It's a care facility. Uh...
滨湖老年生活助理中心
Shore Lake Assisted Living.
好的
All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
呃 谁在比赛
Um, who was playing?
- 抱歉 - 呃 那晚在运动酒吧 只是好奇
- Excuse me? - Well, that night at the sports bar. Just curious.
我的意思是 我没见过来自明尼苏达州的国王队粉丝
I mean, I've never known a Kings fan with roots in Minnesota.
哦 是的 我是明尼苏达州的狂野粉丝
Oh, yeah. I'm a big Minnesota Wild fan.
国王队比赛已经开始了 但仍然很好看
The Kings game was on, but it was just something to watch.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
干得好 孩子
Nice work, kid.
描绘联邦监狱的场景
Painting that federal prison picture.
这让她开口了
That got her talking.
是的 但是让人惊奇的
Yeah, but that was amazing,
是你在那儿做的 我的意思是 让我猜猜
what you did in there. I mean, let me guess.
那天晚上没有国王队的比赛
There wasn't even a Kings game on that night.
- 整周都没有 - 哇
- Not in the entire week. - Wow.
魔鬼隐藏在细节中
Devil's in the details.
而且要记住 她是一个思考者
And remember, she's a thinker.
她认为故事中 带有细节会更好
She thinks that the story sounds better with details.
但是主要是 她只是认为她比我们聪明
But mainly, she just thinks she's smarter than us.
是的 当她开始没有思考地讲出细节时
Yeah, and when she starts spitting out details without thinking...
漏洞就出现了
Then holes get exposed.
这个故事对你来说 有什么奇怪的么
Anything else about that story seem odd to you?
滨湖老年生活助理中心是一家临终关怀机构
Shore Lake Assisted Living is a hospice facility.
所以 为什么Amantas会威胁已经奄奄一息的老人呢
So, why would Amantas threaten an old man that's already dying?
那个老人 假设他还在
That old man, if he even exists,
很可能宁愿Amantas给他一发了结自己
would probably welcome Amantas' bullet right about now.
右膝
Right knee.
右肘
Right elbow.
左膝
Left knee.
我告诉过你不要打扰我的训练 Henrik
I told you not to disturb my workouts, Henrik.
- 呃 抱歉 先生 - 他们是谁
- Uh, I am sorry, sir... - And who are these strangers?
我们是联邦探员
We're federal agents.
我是调查员Martin Deeks
Investigator Martin Deeks,
这是NCIS的特别探员Kensi Blye
this is Special Agent Kensi Blye with NCIS,
我们想问你几个问题
we're here to ask you a few questions.
我能处理
I've got this.
你们走远点吧
Take a walk.
再见
Bye, guys.
Henrik
Henrik,
你是在违背我对你的信任
this is a breach of my trust.
你以后别想从我手上再做任何房♥地♥产♥生意
You'll never do another real estate deal for me.
对不起 我明白 先生
I-I'm sorry, I... I understand, sir.
好的 你跟他们一起走远点
Okay. Go with the guys.
车上有寿司店Sugarfish的外卖♥♥ 想吃自己拿
We've got Sugarfish in the truck. Help yourself.
谢谢你咧
Thank you.
你认识一个叫Ryan Logue的女人吗
Do you know a woman named Ryan Logue?
我为什么要回答你的问题
Why am I supposed to be answering your questions?
因为我们的态度很友好
Because we're asking nicely.
而且你在洛杉矶还有三栋房♥子在第三方保管中
And the fact that you have three houses in escrow across Los Angeles,
如果你不回答问题 没关系
and if you don't want to answer the questions, that's fine,
我们有的是时间来调查你首♥付♥款的资金来源
gives us all sorts of extra time to investigate where you got the money for those down payments.
所以别回答 只是请你把过去三年的纳税申报表发给我们
So don't answer questions, just send us tax returns for the past three years.
发PDF文件就行了
PDF files are fine.
你们这双口相声可真好笑
You two are hilarious.
- 啊 我们很风趣 - 谢谢夸奖
- Ah. We're funny. - Thanks.
我听过这个名字Ryan Logue 但是我不认识她
I know that name, Ryan Logue, but I don't know her.
那就有趣了 因为她说你威胁她
That's interesting, 'cause she said that you threatened to kill her father
如果她不帮你偷机密军方文件 你就会杀掉她的父亲
if she didn't steal top secret military files for you.
- 她是这么说的吗 - 她就是这么说的
- Is that what she said? - That is what she said.
Logue自己联♥系♥我的手下
Logue contacted my people,
想要卖♥♥一些美国♥军♥队的工程原理图给我们
wanted to sell us some U.S. Military engineering schematics.
她要价多少
How much did she want for it?
根本没谈到价钱
Never got that far.
我手下直接拒绝了她
My people shut her down,
跟她说了我们不跟陌生人做生意
told her we weren't interested in doing business with people we don't know.
你们对她要卖♥♥的东西完全不感兴趣吗
You weren't interested in what she was selling?
我的手下训练有素
My people are well-trained.
他们连她要卖♥♥什么都不让她说
They didn't let her say what she was selling.
所以有机密权限的工程师说的故事是黑的
So, engineer with a top secret clearance says one thing,
东欧犯罪分子说的故事是白的
Eastern European criminal says another, so why...
我是东欧犯罪分子吗
"Eastern European criminal"?
扎心了啊
Ouch.
我是合法的军♥火♥商
I am a legitimate arms dealer.
合不合法这点有争议
Well, that's debatable.
为什么我们要相信你而不信Logue呢
So, why should we trust you over Logue?
你们有高技术的电脑专家吗
You got good computer people that work for you?
- 有啊 - 最好的
- Yes. - The best.
让你们的专家黑了暗网上这个网站
Have your people hack into this site on the dark web.
你们就会发现Logue才是
You will find that Logue is the one trying
为自己的文件招揽买♥♥家的人
to drum up a buyer for what she's selling.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有名片吗 Blye探员
You have a card, Agent Blye?
不好意思 你说啥
I'm sorry?
你懂的 以防我 又想起了什么事呢
You know, in case I... think of anything else?
没事 打给我就行了
That's okay, you can just call me.
打给他就行了
Just call him.
收好了啊
Collect.
我也得去拿点寿司尝尝
I'm gonna go grab some Sugarfish.
哈哈哈 他叫我们先生们
Hey...He called us "Sirs."
- 先生们 - 先生 记得不
- Sirs! - "Sir," Remember?
笑死了 哥们
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表