你们需要所有能得到的帮助
You need all the help you can get.
我需要你帮助的那天就是我辞职的时候
The day I need your help is the day I quit.
- 那我猜你几年前就该辞职了 - 够了
- Then I guess you should have quit a couple years ago. - Enough.
支援正在路上
Backup's coming.
晚了 她已经被抓了
Too late. Her people got her.
联邦探员 放了那个女人
Federal agents! Let the woman go!
我不觉得他们在乎你们
I don't think they care.
现在能给我把枪了吗
Can I have a gun now?
- 不行 - 不行
- No! - No!
我们得干掉他们的车 掩护我
We got to take out their cars. Cover me.
他们回到建筑物里了
They went back in the building.
至少四名持有武器的男性 里面可能更多
At least four armed men, possibly more inside.
他们用Zasha做人形盾牌
They're using Zasha as a human shield.
他们从哪找的这些人 求职网吗
Yeah, where'd they find these guys, Craigslist?
我从侧面绕过去 以防他们从后门溜出去
I'll go around the side in case they try and sneak out the back.
我就在这干等吗
I'm just supposed to wait here?
你要想走也行
You're welcome to leave.
你知道吗 你有时候真的很混♥蛋♥
You know, you can be a real ass.
仍然欢迎你先走
You're still welcome to leave.
联邦探员 扔掉你的武器
Federal agent! Throw down your weapon!
G 你没事吧
G, you good?
我刚把他逼回去了 但我觉得可能坚持不了多久
I just drove him back inside. I don't think it's gonna last, though.
给我把枪 让我进去
Just give me a gun. Let me get in there.
我惹的麻烦 我自己解决
This is my mess. Let me fix it.
我们正在解决 这才是解决事情的样子
We are fixing it. This is what fixing it looks like.
其他人在哪 谁在附近
Where's everybody else? Who's close?
四分钟到 伙计们 别急着行动
Four minutes out, guys. Sit tight.
我们更近了 马上到了
We're even closer. Almost there.
他们一到我就让Rountree进去
I'll send Rountree in as soon as they get here.
- 收到 - 喂喂喂
- Copy that. - Hey! Hey! Hey, hey!
怎么了 发生什么了
What? What's happened?
Joelle刚刚跑进去了
Joelle just ran inside.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
有机会的时候我就该淹死她
I should have drowned her when I had the chance.
我们有计划吗
We got a plan?
我是想等他们出来
Well, I tried waiting them out,
但我觉得他们不会在里面待很久了
but I got a feeling they're not gonna be in there any longer than they have to.
这么好玩的事儿不带我吗
You weren't going to this party without me, were you?
才不呢
Wouldn't dream of it.
Joelle进去了 我们可能要救两个人♥质♥了
With Joelle going in there, we may be up to two hostages.
我要是他们 就分开朝不同方向逃跑
If I was them, I'd try to split up and escape in different directions.
分散我们的资源
Divide our resources.
建筑构图已经发到你们手♥机♥上了
The building schematics have just been sent to your phones.
我应该不需要提醒你们 但我还是得说
I shouldn't need to remind you, but I probably do.
这些人是外国特工
These are foreign operatives
看上去是从一个流氓CIA特工的手上营救他们自己人
ostensibly rescuing one of their own from a rogue CIA officer.
他们拿Zasha当人肉盾牌
They were using Zasha as a human shield.
你的随身摄像头有拍下来吗 Callen探员
You have body cam footage of this, Agent Callen?
- 我们刚 - 我猜你应该没有
- We just... - I didn't think so.
现在这事已经成了国际事件
Now, this is already an international incident.
如果你开始杀人 情况只会变得糟糕
You start racking up bodies, it's just gonna get worse.
目前 这是中情局的问题
At the moment, this is a CIA problem.
我不想 把NCIS也拽进来
I do not need NCIS dragged into it, as well.
新闻快报 上将 我们已经陷进去了
News flash, Admiral. We're already in it.
非致命性攻击 女士们 先生们
Nonlethal, ladies and gentlemen.
他在开玩笑吗
Is he kidding?
不是 Blye探员 我非常认真 没用什么双关语
No, Agent Blye. I am dead serious, no pun intended.
这对你的团队来说应该不是问题对吗
Now, this shouldn't be a problem for your team
假设你们有自己想的那么优秀的话
if you're all as good as you seem to think you are.
听懂了吗
Can I get an amen?
收到 上将
Copy that, sir.
如果让他们安全撤离的话 他们可能会放了Zasha和Joelle
They may be willing to free Zasha and leave Joelle if we offer them safe passage,
我可不敢保证
but I'm not betting on anything.
Deeks和我去占领高处
Deeks and I will take the high ground.
Rountree留下掩护这边
Rountree will stay and cover this side.
行 Kensi和我跟我突破进去跟他们谈笔交易
Okay, Kensi and I will breach and make them an offer.
Ftima会掩护我们进入
Fatima will cover our entry.
我喜欢这个计划 感觉行得通
I like this plan. It just feels like a winner.
我们是联邦探员
We're federal agents!
如果我们不让的话 你们绝对出不去
There's no way you're getting out of here unless we let you!
你要是让Zasha走 我们就可以放了你们
We can do that if you send Zasha out!
不带她你们就可以走
You can leave without her!
Zasha 你听到了吗
Zasha, do you hear us?
Joelle
Joelle?
Joelle 在你把事态搞得更糟糕之前
Joelle, go back to the car
赶紧回到车里
before you make things worse!
听好了 这可是个好交易 先生们
All right, this is the real deal, gentlemen.
但这可是有时间限制的
But it's a limited time offer!
能走的时候就快走
Leave while you still can!
做傻事的话 你就得进监狱了
You try anything stupid, you're going to prison instead.
我希望这帮人说英语
I hope these guys speak English.
Callen 有看到什么吗
Callen, you see anything?
隔着这扇玻璃我什么也看不到
I can't see anything through this glass.
我们有多大机会拿到他们的热成像卫星图片
What are the chances of us getting satellite images of their heat signatures?
和我拿到许可的机会一样多
About the same as my getting a permanent.
或许我应该让一帮
Maybe I should just send in
一堆背着喷气背包的机器人来替你们干活
a couple of robots with jetpacks to do this for you.
在越南 他们能给个地图都算运气好了
Hell, in Vietnam, we were lucky if they gave us maps,
我们那是在丛林里 而不是博佑冈地区
and we were in the jungle, not Boyle Heights.
嗯 或许这就是为什么我们在越战那么「棒」了
Yeah. Maybe that's why we did so well over there.
闭嘴吧 Hanna 不然你的下个任务就会在吉布提了
Stow that crap, Hanna, or your next assignment will be in Djibouti.
吉布提可千万不要
That's the type of Djibouti call you don't want to get.
这些伙计们用女人掩护得滴水不漏
Our boys are in a tight 360 using the women as cover.
我们没机会
We don't have a shot.
这就跟看着蛋花汤一样
Okay, well, this is like looking through egg drop soup.
根本啥都看不清
We can't see a thing.
要我说 我们全面进攻
I say we hit them all at once.
趁乱抓住他们
Try and catch them in the confusion.
震慑对手可是我的特长
Shock and awe is my specialty.
天 我倒希望是
God, I wish.
所有人到位之后告诉我
Let me know when everyone's in position.
我到了
I'm good.
Fatima
Fatima?
Fatima
Fatima?
马上到
I'll just be one second.
天 这个年纪的孩子老可爱了 对吧
God, the kids are so cute at this age, are they not?
Namazi探员
Agent Namazi?
这就到
Almost there.
我们必须马上行动
We got to go now.
行动
Move!
走
Go.
联邦探员 不许动
Federal agents! Stay down!
你敢动下试试
Don't you move!
把手放脑后 手指交叉
Hands behind your head. Interlock your fingers.
立刻
Now.
- 你还好吗 - 没事 我没事
- Yo, you good? - Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Fine.
该死的 发生什么了
What in God's green heaven is going on there?
没事 无人伤亡
All good. No casualties.
你炸了什么东西吗
Did you blow something up?
只碎了些玻璃
Just a little broken glass.
看来你不止要进行清洁这么简单了
Looks like you're gonna need more than a detail.
你刚才搞什么
What the hell was that?
Callen不是说震慑吗 我这不是镇住他们了吗
Callen said shock and awe. That was shock.
你这个震得挺不错的
Looks like you got the awe.
除了你在这不满意
Except for you, it was more like, "Aw."
- 你没事吗 - 没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
Joelle 停下来
Joelle, stop!
别动
Stop!
我来
I got her.
哦 哦 哇哦
Oh! Oh, wow.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表