我们可不希望她因为惊慌失措而造出自残行为
Last thing we need is our frightened mom to do something to hurt herself.
甚至因而跳海
Or, God forbid, jump overboard.
那你认为我还有多少时间
And how much time do you think we have?
可能只有数小时 我也说不准
A few hours, maybe. It's difficult to say.
我们越早找出是谁 情况就越理想
The sooner we find her, the better.
好让她不会有感染 或者失血过多
Before infection sets in or she bleeds out.
好的
Okay.
是在霍姆斯 新闻上全是这
It's in Homs, it's all over the news.
我知道 但那是空军的行动
I know. I know, but it was an Air Force operation
而他们不愿分享情报
and they are not sharing.
你想我找Kilbride 让他致电空军吗
Do you want me to ask Kilbride to make a call?
不用 我不想因为这事打扰他
No. I don't want to have to bother him with this.
听我说 有人肯定手持相关情报的
Look, somebody else has to have some intel on this.
找一下Nell那在国土安♥全♥部♥的姐姐Sydney
Check with Nell's sister Sydney over at Homeland Security.
而且你不如找在CIA的Sabatino
And why don't you put in a call to Sabatino at the CIA?
- 不可能没人了解这事的 - 好的
- Somebody has to know something. - Okay.
- 我会继续深挖下去 - 谢谢 还有
- I'll keep digging. - Thanks. Uh,
你可以查一下一名叫Mohammed al-Kalmira
can you get me everything we have on an al-Qaeda leader
的盖达组织领导人吗
by the name of Mohammed al-Kalmira?
- 我查到时会通知你 - 好
- I'll let you know what I find. - Great.
有消息吗
Any luck?
没有
No, no.
我实际上也应该着手调查了
I actually, uh, should get going in.
你一直没睡
You haven't even slept.
虽然不睡对你是平常事 但还是不健康的
Which I know is not unusual for you, but still, it's not healthy.
你想走走散心吗
You want to take a walk first?
我挺需要点新鲜空气的 还有正宗咖啡
I could really use some fresh air and some real coffee.
这儿的咖啡是渣
This stuff sucks.
好
Sure.
好的 Hill军士
All right, Petty Officer Hill,
你在发现孩子的地方附近并没有看到任何人
you never saw anyone in the vicinity of where you found the baby?
没有 长官
No, ma'am.
除了血迹
Except the blood, I guess.
你在那处是在做什么
And what were doing you in that area?
我在执行巡逻视察任务
I was on roving watch.
而你在看到血迹前没察觉或者听到任何不寻常的事
And you didn't notice or hear anything abnormal before you spotted the blood?
就是房♥间灯没关上
The light was on in the hold.
我当时以为有人忘记关掉灯
I thought the previous watch had forgotten to turn it off.
那房♥间里面有什么
And what's in the hold?
那是个存储转发隔间 放着线路和电缆
It's a forward storage compartment for line and cable.
都是些因为耗损而得更换的设备
Replacement equipment for stuff that gets worn out.
你没听到婴儿的哭声
And you never heard the baby cry?
没有的 长官 一开始并没有
No, ma'am. Not at first.
但当我灯照在她身上时 她肯定哭了
But I sure as hell heard it the moment I shined my light on it.
她一开始哭起来 吓得我心都要跳出来
It started crying and scared the crap out of me.
- 抱歉 长官 - 理解的 军士
- Sorry, ma'am. - That's quite all right, Petty Officer.
设身处地 我也应该会吓个半死
It probably would have scared the crap out of me, too.
那船上的人怎么谈论此事
So what are people saying on the ship?
- 长官 - 街上有啥八卦
- Sir? - Yeah, what's the word on the street?
或者应该说浪花 浪上有啥
Or I guess in this case, it would be the waves. What's the word on the waves?
流言啊 蜚语啊 传闻啊
You know, the skinny, the chatter, the skibidi-babs.
- 长官 - 花边新闻 内♥幕♥
- Sir? - The sip-sip? The Rumer Willises?
好了 他想问的是你有听到任何小道消息吗
Okay, I think what he's trying to say is do you have any useful scuttlebutt?
小道消息
Scuttlebutt.
我只向视察指挥及舰船下士报告过
Only people I told were my watch commander and the master-at-arms.
而大副要我们三缄其口
And we were all told to keep this quiet by the chief.
连体服是什么回事
What about the coveralls?
他们是属于你的 不是吗 Forest军士
They belong to you, don't they, Petty Officer Forest?
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
你晓得为什么你的衣服会被用来包裹婴儿
Any idea what they were doing wrapped around a baby?
不清楚 长官
No, ma'am.
不过我希望那能帮他保暖
But I hope they kept him warm.
她
Her.
是个女婴
Baby's a girl, actually.
哇
Wow.
挺令我高兴的
That's pretty sweet.
而你完全没听说过怀孕的水手或者婴儿的事
And you hadn't heard anything about a pregnant sailor or a baby before this?
没的长官 而且上头指示我 对谁都不能说到这件事
No, sir. And I've been instructed not to share any of this information.
很好
Good.
你有女友吗
Do you have a girlfriend?
有的 长官 她叫Becca
Yes, ma'am. Becca.
她在内布拉斯加
She's back in Nebraska.
船上呢
No one on the ship?
没有的 长官 我准备下次离船时向Becca求婚
No, ma'am. I'm gonna ask Becca to marry me next time I get leave.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
所以那新生儿为什么会与你连体服在一起
So how did this newborn baby end up in your coveralls?
毫无头绪 长官
I have no idea, sir.
肯定有人从我的搁物架取走那制♥服♥
Someone must have grabbed one of my work uniforms from my rack
又或者是在下面的洗衣房♥拿走的
or maybe while they were down at the laundry.
而你没有察觉或者报失过
And you never noticed or reported them missing?
没有 长官
No, ma'am.
船上有5000个水手
There are 5,000 sailors on this ship.
待在这儿 你的洗衣袋经常会混入别人的衣服
You can't imagine what'll wind up in your laundry bag some days.
我就试过有胸罩及女性内♥裤♥混入我的洗衣袋里
I've had so many bras and panties just end up in there
害我的兄弟们以为我是什么异装癖
that my buddies were starting to think I was some kind of a cross-dresser.
我可不是歧视异装癖 长官
Not that there's anything wrong with that, sir.
说得对
Damn right.
感谢您抽出宝贵的时间 中尉
I appreciate you taking the time, Lieutenant.
如果你有最新的情况
And if you do get any new information,
请一定转告我们 谢谢 先生
please do, uh, forward it our way. Thank you, sir.
婴儿和失踪母亲的状况如何
What's the status on our baby and the missing mother?
婴儿正在圣地牙哥的Bob Wilson海军医院
The infant is receiving neonatal care
接受新生儿护理
at the Bob Wilson Naval Hospital in San Diego,
状况很健康
and is by all accounts healthy.
但是还没有找到他的母亲
But still no luck locating the mother.
Callen探员在哪里
Where's Agent Callen?
- 他在追踪一条线索 - 什么线索
- He was running down a lead. - A lead on what?
我 我猜是我们未决或正在进行的案件之一
I-I'm assuming it's one of our open or ongoing cases.
真的吗
Really?
一个他选择不分享或不披露的案件
A case that he chose not to share or disclose?
呃 他说过他会晚点到
Uh, he did say he'd be in later.
好吧 祝我好运了
Well, color me lucky.
- 我可以 我可以试着联♥系♥他 如果你愿意 - 不 不
- I can, I can try contacting him, if you like-- - No, no.
我绝对不想打断他的灵气课程
Far be it for me to want to interrupt his Reiki session
或他真正在做的任何事情
or whatever it is he's really up to.
不 就是 当他大驾光临时 给我发短♥信♥
No, just, uh, text me when he decides to grace us with his presence.
我要出去走走
I'm gonna go for a walk.
收到
Copy that, sir.
只要我能闻到大海的味道 我总是感到安全
As long as I can smell the ocean, I always feel safe.
是什么让你感到安全
What makes you feel safe?
- 是你 - 嗯
- You do. - Mm.
好答案 你完全在撒谎
Good answer. You're totally lying,
- 但我很感激你的努力 - 我没撒谎
- but I appreciate the effort. - I'm not lying.
可以问一下你的学校吗
Can I ask you about your school?
贵族少女学院
Institute for Noble Maidens.
Arkady和你说过什么
What did Arkady tell you?
你妈妈可能是为了伤害他而让你入学
That your mom might've taken you there to hurt him.
他试图带你走 但你拒绝了
He tried to get you out, but you refused.
真的吗
That true?
是的
Yeah.
是的 他确实是来接我的 而且 嗯
Yeah, he did come to get me, and, um,
我确实拒绝离开
I did refuse to leave.
我感觉很糟糕
I felt so bad.
但我喜欢那儿
But I liked it there.
是的 他们很严格 有时还很残酷 但是
Yes, they were strict, and they could be brutal at times, but...
可以骑马 射击
got to ride horses, shoot guns,
撞车
crash cars.
什么
What?
很有趣
It was fun.
你选择待在那儿
You chose to stay there?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表