嘿
Hey!
Reid
Reid.
谁下的手 记事本在你手吗
Who did this? Do you have the notebook?
和我说话 兄弟
Talk to me, buddy.
谁对你下手
Who did this to you?
撑着啊
Come on, man.
Vander
Vander.
撑着 兄弟
Come on, buddy.
不 没门 G
Nah. No way, G.
你完全搞错了 这次我站Kilbride一边
You got it all wrong. I'm with Kilbride on this one.
拍档你可是背刺我啊
Way to have my back there, partner.
有生活不是坏事
Having a life isn't the worst thing in the world.
Kilbride就是表明
All Kilbride did is make it clear,
要是你不用例假 例假就要没了
if you don't use your leave, you lose your leave.
行行行 等等 你已经上班去了
Yeah, yeah. Wait, are you already at work?
你在扯什么
What are you talking about?
等一下
Wait a second.
你早到20分钟
You went in to work 20 minutes early so
所以你可以比Kilbride更早一步
you could get that spot in the carport
先占车位 对不对
before Kilbride did, didn't you?
这是我的泊车位
It's my spot.
非也 那不是你的车位 是公用的
Uh, it is not your spot. It is a community spot.
随便了 你今天要做什么
Whatever. What are you doing today?
Anna想去奥斯卡电影博物馆
Anna wants to go to that, uh, new motion picture museum,
所以我在等她 她在餐车Eggslut排队中
so I'm waiting while she, uh, stands in line at Eggslut.
她有让你帮她拿包包吗
Does she make you hold her purse?
我真心希望Kilbride 今早不会叫人把你的宝贝挑战者拖走
I really hope Kilbride doesn't have your precious Challenger towed this morning.
那是地狱猫
It's a Hellcat.
好萌萌 你还给自己车子起昵称了
Oh, it's so cute, you have a nickname for your car.
地狱猫是Dodge注册的高性能品牌
比一般挑战者系列性能还高
车子本身就叫地狱猫
Hellcat. That's what it is.
我是说 我有想着让思想开明点
I mean, I'm tr-- I'm trying to keep an open mind here.
但我对在听的东西
I'm just a little confused
有点困惑
about what we're listening to.
哇
Wow.
这音乐 很动听
This is... I mean, it's truly amazing.
太棒了
It's just so good.
棒的地方是你讨厌这音乐
What's amazing to me is that you don't like this music.
不不 我不是不喜欢这音乐
No, no. It's not that I don't like this music.
只是我没听懂它
I'm just not sure that I get it.
记着 我是在西岸长大的
'Cause remember, I grew up completely West Coast,
所以对我来说超优合唱团 潘尼沃斯
so for me it was Sublime and Pennywise and Dr. Dre
Dr. Dre以及Jack Johnson这些才能令我带感
and Jack Johnson when I'm feeling like I need to be herbally enhanced.
但我可不是史前人
But I am not a Neanderthal.
我可以进化的 所以Kensi Blye
I am willing to evolve. So why don't you tell me
你不妨告诉我
why you, Kensi Blye,
你为什么会喜欢这音乐 会想跟着一起摇晃
love this music and feel the need to crank it.
那好 要是你是我在酒吧刚认识的男人
Okay, so, if you were some dude in a bar that I just met,
我会跟你说我在基层长大的
I would tell you that it's because I grew up on bases and-and this is the music
- 而这就是美国基层的音乐行了吗 - 抱歉
- that played at American bases. Okay? - I'm sorry,
"我在酒吧刚认识的男人"后面的话我全没听进去
I didn't hear anything you said after "Some dude I met at a bar."
- 然后我大脑当机了 - 不过
- Then my brain shut off.- But!
不过因为你是我爱的人
- But... - But, because it is you, my love,
我会告诉你我爱这种音乐是因为它让我感到舒畅
I will tell you that I love this music because it makes me feel good.
- 这玩意让你舒畅 - 我意思是
- It makes you feel good. - I mean, come on.
- "周五晚上的冰镇啤酒和一条合身的牛仔裤" - 好歌♥词
- "A cold beer on a Friday night and a pair of jeans that fit just right"? - Oh, so tasty.
这歌♥词完全满足人
Who needs more than that?
你晓吗 我不需要任何人告诉我
You know? I don't have somebody telling me
我需要3000刀包包 或是一架十万刀车子
that I need a $3,000 purse or a $100,000 car
- 才能高兴及杰出 - 不用
- to be happy or worthy. - No.
Jack Johnson也只是想让你吃香蕉煎饼而已
Jack Johnson just wants you to eat these banana pancakes.
噢
Oh!
大声点
Louder.
- 对 摇起来 - 等一下
- Yeah, crank it. - Wait.
我会和你共饮
I'll have a drink with you.
爽啊
Yeehaw!
好的 在这时候我已经完全控制住嫌疑人
All right, at this point, I have complete control over the suspect,
要是他还想反抗的话我可以使出十字固或膝压制
and I can go to an armbar or knee-on-belly if he continues to fight.
好了 Fatima
All right. Fatima,
- 到你了 边练边说明步骤 - 好
- your turn. Talk me through it as you go. - Okay.
抓着她 Rountree
Grab her, Rountree.
好的 嫌疑人抓着我的衣服
Okay, suspect grabs my clothing.
我用双手从下面抱住他的手
I cup his hand from underneath using both my hands.
用我的手指压着他的手掌让他没法挣脱
Press his palm using my fingers and connect him to me.
- 拉开 Rountre - 好
- Pull away, Rountree. - All right.
让他挣扎 直到他安定下来…
Let him struggle. Then when he settles down...
接下来呢?
What next?
接着我用自身体重 我走上前
Then I use my body weight to rotate his hand counterclockwise
逆时针旋转他的手
as I step forward.
保持控制他
Maintain control.
挣脱 Rountree 动起来
Get out, Rountree. Move!
- 好啊 - 可恶 我动不了
- Yeah. - Damn. I'm stuck.
那可对了
Yeah, that's right.
好了 干得好
All right. Nice work.
很好
Good.
所以
So,
Rountree 发生什么了
Rountree, what happened?
她没有在我有力量时攻击我
She didn't attack me where I'm strong.
我的手臂 核心肌群 腿部
My arms, my core, my legs.
她是将所有力量集中在我手腕上的小骨头上
She focused all her strength on the small bones in my wrist.
没错
That's it.
那很棒
That was awesome.
我们应该多点练习这
We need to do much more of this.
训练 重复训练
Training and reps.
那是你在生死关头时可以依赖的
That's all you can rely on in a live situation.
换个角度
To put it in perspective,
当Sam和我同队时我们可是为了个半年的部署
when Sam and I were in the teams, we would train for 18 months
而共同训练了18个月
to get ready for a six-month deployment.
想想 18个月
Think about that. 18 months
铁磨铁 磨出刃来
of iron sharpening iron.
而这把利刃我可不想与他交手
And that is one blade I want nothing to do with.
- 上将 - 继续 Herber中校
- Admiral. - As you were, Commander Herbert.
感谢你今天赏脸前来
Thanks for coming by today.
不客气 长官
My pleasure, sir.
Sam 来办公室 我要见你
Sam, I need to see you in my office alone.
收到
Copy that.
做得好
Good job.
谢谢你 Sam
Thanks, Sam.
好了 这些招式我们再多练习几次
All right, we're gonna go through these a couple more times.
- 进来 - 上将
- Enter. - Admiral.
- 你好 Sam - 你好
- Hey, Sam. - Hey.
Hamilton特工也在
Agent Hamilton joining us?
S10首次登场 司法部的特工
对对 他在和一位卧底
Yeah. Yeah. He's, uh, working a sting targeting
正在追查走上歪路的联邦探员 我不清楚细节
suspected dirty federal agents. I don't have all the details,
但昨天一名年轻的ATF卧底探员
but yesterday a young undercover ATF agent,
Scott Reid 被杀了
Scott Reid, was killed.
- 可恶 - 认同
- Damn. - Yeah.
在调查过程 我们知道个名字 Percy Vander
A name came up during the investigation. Percy Vander.
目前 他被登记在你其中一个卧底身份的联络人
Now, he's listed as a UC contact for one of your undercover personas,
-Switch - 对 他是我的
- Switch. - Yeah, he was my...
Switch的导师
Switch's mentor.
我真心让我接管了街头
Gave me the bona fides to operate on the street.
行 我已经看过Switch的档案
Yeah, I've been looking through the Switch file here.
这是个很了不起的卧底身份
It's a very impressive undercover persona.
你饰演Switch时取得很多成果
You got a lot of results as Switch.
的确 我在很多地方待过
I did. I moved through a lot of different worlds,
给予这身份很多亚文化
subcultures with that persona.
Switch这身份还能使用吗 还是已经暴露了
Is Switch still viable, or did the cover get blown?
这不清楚 我需要打个电♥话♥来确认
Well, that's unclear. I'd have to make a phone call to find out.
打给那个叫King的女人
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表