因为我是联邦探员
'Cause I'm a federal agent.
哦
Oh.
联邦探员 哇哦
Federal agent. Wow.
听上去可真威风呢
That's very impressive.
你这么想我很荣幸
I'm glad you think so.
现在 把枪递给我然后趴到地上
Now, why don't you hand me the gun and get down on the ground.
你先请
You first.
我要见律师
I want my lawyer.
不要军法处的那些小丑 要真正的律师
Not some JAG joker. I want a real lawyer.
哦 行啊 你怎么付得起律师费啊
Oh, okay. How are you gonna pay for that?
用你那些黑心钱吗
With your blood money?
现在就算有个军法处的律师也不错吧 对不对
JAG lawyer sounds pretty good right about now, doesn't it?
特别是在你犯走私罪最低要判十年刑期时
Especially when you're looking at a minimum of ten years for the smuggling.
对了 协助绑♥架♥联邦探员要判多少年来着
And then... What is it for aiding in the kidnapping of a federal agent?
现在看来 你就是网飞死刑犯纪录片典型题材啊
Well, at that point, you're just a Netflix death row documentary.
给我找律师
Get my lawyer.
你们的话吓不到我的
You're embarrassing yourselves.
啊好好好 不费口舌了
Okay, okay, save your breath.
监狱刑期看来吓不到这位硬汉
Prison talk clearly doesn't mean anything to this tough guy.
Kensi Blye探员 她失踪了
Agent Kensi Blye. She's missing.
没有律师我是不会说的
I'm not talking without my lawyer.
那你就听着呗
How about you just listen?
你知道自己有麻烦了 所以你必须甩掉跟在后面的她
He knew he was in trouble, so he had to get her off his tail.
不幸的是 还有Campo贩毒集团甩不掉
Unfortunately for him, that still leaves the Campo Cartel.
哦 Perdo Silva 这人可恐怖了
Ooh, Pedro Silva-- very scary dude.
是哦 走私人口是个好生意
Well, human smuggling is good business.
但我很好奇 要是Pedro发现他的美国同伙
But I wonder what's gonna happen when Pedro finds out
向联邦探员泄了密 可怎么办呢
that his American connect is snitching to the Feds.
哦 没错 我听说他喜欢活剥人皮呢
Oh, yeah, doesn't he skin people alive?
如果他发现你跟我们泄密的话他会怎么做呢
Wonder what he'd do when he finds out that you have been talking to us.
没有一个律师能帮你免除被剥皮的下场
No lawyer I know can save his skin from that.
- 哦 你好坏 - 我必须啊
- Ooh, you went there. - I had to.
- 坑他一个惨的 - 说的对
- It's a perfect setup. - Yeah, it's perfect.
我的表兄弟
My cousin.
他问我想不想赚外快
He asked me if I wanted to make some money.
私底下
Under the table.
然后呢
And?
- 你们能给我认罪协议吗 - 他还想要协议啊
- What kind of deal can you offer me? - He wants a deal?
就刚刚那句 连小趣闻都算不上
For that lame little tidbit there?
行了 这个傻屌♥我受够了 让他去监狱里碰运气吧
Man, I'm done with this fool. He can take his chances in prison.
我只需要
All I had to do was...
在基地里招募几个朋友就行了
...recruit a few of my friends at the base.
我们轮流
We... we took turns
去提货 然后把货藏在房♥子里
picking some cargo up and stashing them in the house
等着有人来取货就行
until someone came and got them.
因为我们是军人 边境巡逻队的人
Because we're military, Border Patrol
从不过问我们 更不会让我们停车检查
never questioned us or pulled us over.
我不知道她是联邦探员
I didn't know she was a federal agent.
我更不知道她现在的位置
And I sure as hell don't know where she is now.
这就是实话了
And that's the truth.
你上次见到她是什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
几天前 呃
A couple days ago. Uh...
我们本该今天早上见面的
we were supposed to meet this morning.
当我到那的时候一个人都没有
When I got there, there was no one in the spot,
Raul说过 要是他们不出现的话
and Raul said if they ever ain't there,
那就说明有坏事发生了
that meant that something bad happened, and...
你们来找我的时候
I figured once you two showed up,
我就知道事情败露了
something went down.
上将
Admiral.
我们刚和Gomez谈过
We just spoke with Gomez.
能让Sam和Deeks一起听吗
Can you patch Sam and Deeks in?
说吧 我们都在听
Go ahead. We're all on.
好 Benny不知道Kensi的下落
Okay, so Benny doesn't know anything about Kensi's whereabouts,
但是其他事他都认了
but he admitted to everything else.
供词加上Kensi的证据
I mean, that, coupled with Kensi's evidence,
针对Pendleton毒圈的立案将非常有力
should make a strong case against the Pendleton ring.
他的同伙们还不知道他们已经败露了
His buddies don't know that they're busted yet,
所以不管这些士兵是什么人 他们都不是海军陆战队
so whoever the soldiers are, they're not the Marines.
该死的
Damn it.
谢了 同志们
Thanks, guys.
继续挖
Keep digging.
让Castor探员处理Gomez的转交手续
Have Agent Castor handle Gomez's transfer.
你们两个现在回来
You two come back to Ops.
收到 这就出发
Got it. We're on our way.
所以Benny Gomez这边是死胡同
So Benny Gomez is a dead end.
我们能找到Kensi的 Deeks
We're gonna find Kensi, Deeks.
是吗 就算你一直反复说也不代表那就是真的
Yeah, just because you keep saying that doesn't make it true.
我们会找到Kensi的
We're gonna find Kensi.
但是你必须保持头脑清醒
But you got to keep your head on straight.
我很清醒
No, I'm good.
- 快来 - 好
- Come on. - Yep.
这是什么
What is that?
Sam 两点钟方向
Sam. Two o'clock.
带我们下去 降低高度
Take us down. Take us down!
收到
Copy that.
这是有人故意留下的
Somebody left this on purpose.
对 给咱们留的 这是Kensi的刀
Yeah. For us. That's Kensi's knife.
「11民兵」 干得漂亮 Kensi
"11 Militia." Good job, Kensi.
不愧是我家的求生忍♥者
That's my Bear Grylls survivalist ninja.
好了 各位 我需要这一区过去24小时内的卫星图像
All right, guys, I'm gonna need satellite coverage of this area for the last 24 hours.
正在请求接入卫星图像
Putting in a request for that satellite imagery now.
火堆是最近的 她就在附近
That fire's recent. Means she's close.
Kensi留了条信息 「11民兵」
Kensi left a message: "11 Militia."
我从来没听说过这群人 查一下他们的身份
I never heard of these guys. Find out who they are.
咱们得尽快查到
We need info as quickly as possible.
- 我们等着 - 我去周边看看
- We'll be standing by. - I'm gonna check the perimeter.
听着 我已经找人守在边界了 但是这
Look, I signed up to secure the border, but this...
这俩怎么处理
What are we gonna do with these two?
现在不是老队伍了
This isn't the old group.
咱们可不再是发现违法行为
We don't just find the illegals
然后找边境巡逻队了
and call the Border Patrol anymore.
这是战争
This is war.
为了自♥由♥ 为了咱们的生活
For our freedom, for our way of life.
每场战争都有伤亡
And all wars have casualties.
牧羊犬保护羊群不被狼伤害
The sheep dog protect the sheep from the wolves.
而狼现在就在咱们的门前
And the wolves are at our doorstep.
如果咱们后退哪怕一步 他们就会夺走一切
If we give them an inch, they'll take everything.
可她如果真的是联邦探员呢
And what if she actually is a federal agent?
联邦探员吗 带着危险分子进入咱们国家
Federal agent? Bringing dangerous people into our country.
我管这叫叛国
I call that treason.
对叛国的惩罚 只有死亡
And the punishment for treason is death.
有发现吗
Anything?
还没
No.
咱们顺一下
Let's talk this through.
- 咱们知道这些边境民兵 - 对
- We know these border militias. - Yep.
同时了解他们的犯罪手法
We know their MOs.
好 他们追踪非法移♥民♥ 然后逮捕他们
All right, track the migrants, seek to apprehend them.
事情出乱子了 Kensi卷入枪战
Things went south, Kensi got caught in the crossfire,
她逃走 他们不能让她就这样跑了
got away. That makes her a loose end.
对 他们会开全地形车追她 只要她受伤他们就会占据主动
Yeah, they chase her down on ATVs, and if she's injured, then they have the advantage.
他们可能把她带上车 如果这样就需要加油
They may have taken her on an ATV, but if so, they need to refuel.
他们得在这儿露营
They got a camp out here.
所以咱们坐直升机回来 然后找她吗
So we jump back in the chopper, we search for her?
她可能往任何方向走
She could have gone in any direction.
咱们也没法判断 在这之前
We don't know which way. Until then,
咱们就是在浪费燃料盲飞
we'll just be flying blind and wasting fuel.
我能确定的 就是咱们多站一秒钟她就少一秒钟的机会
All I know is that every second that we stand here is a second she doesn't have.
- 没时间了 - Deeks
- We don't have time for this. - Deeks.
- 请讲 Sam - 怎么还没接进来
- Go ahead, Sam. - What is the holdup?
我现在已经惹得一群人不高兴了
I am rattling as many cages as possible.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表