是我
Yeah, it's just me.
我就是为了明天拍照 要把车都准备好
I was just getting the cars ready for a photo shoot tomorrow.
你最后一次见Gia是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Gia?
我不知道
I don't know.
准确地说 我不怎么见她
I mean, uh, technically I don't see much of her.
她喜欢不用直接对视的眼神接触
She-she prefers indirect eye contact.
我知道这是假的 不过她是这么说的
I know, it's not a thing, but that's what she calls it.
不管怎么说 上周她出门的时候我见过她一次
Anyway, I, uh, caught a glimpse of her on her way out last week.
这些都是她的车吗
Are all of these cars hers?
不 一辆都不是 都是道具
No. Not a one. They're all props.
这些车被送来 她用它们拍照然后再送走
They come in, she takes a picture with them, and then they go out.
她连驾照都没有
I don't even think she has a license.
那天是谁接她走的呢
Who picked her up the other day?
是他的司机Alan
I think her driver Alan.
他最后一次来这儿是什么时间
And when was the last time he was here?
我 我不知道 我昨天不在这儿
I-I don't know. I wasn't here yesterday.
你知道我们怎么才能找到Alan吗
So, do you know how we get ahold of Alan?
听着 我签了保密协议的 我已经说了太多了
Look, I signed an NDA, so I probably said too much already.
行吧 我是律师 还是联邦探员
Okay. Well, I am a lawyer and a federal agent,
要是任何人因为你把Alan的信息告诉了我们
so if anyone says you're in trouble
而找你的麻烦 让他们给我打电♥话♥
for giving us Alan's information, you can just have them call me.
你不会告诉他我开过车的 对吧
You're not gonna tell him I drove the car, are you?
成交 Joey
Quid pro quo, Joey.
成交
Quid pro quo.
哦太好了 上将 你在这儿呢
Oh, good, Admiral, you're here.
我知道我们聊过这个话题
I know we talked about how
主动寻求帮助不是软弱 而是强壮的表现
asking for help is a sign of strength and not weakness,
所以我真的是鼓起了很大的勇气
so I'm going to push through this discomfort here
我想跟你说 因为Roundtree探员休假
and say that with Agent Roundtree out on vacation
Gia的社交媒体 内容又这么多
and one of the most prolific social media catalogs to comb through,
- 我真的需要 - 多个助手
- I could really use... - Another pair of eyes.
正是如此
Yes, exactly.
我尽快赶来了
Got here as fast as I could.
- 早上好 De Leon探员 - 早上好
- Good morning, Agent De Leon. - Good morning.
- 嘿 - 希望你能让她帮上忙
- Hey. - I do hope you can put these eyes to good use.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
欢迎回来 Aliyah
Welcome back, Aliyah.
你能来真的是帮大忙
Man, are you a sight for sore...
哦 行吧 我不说了
Okay, yeah, I'll stop.
你准备好上Giagrafy课了吗
You ready for a Giagrafy lesson?
Giagrafy和geography发音很类似 Giagrafy课也可以理解为地理课
Giagrafy
Giagrafy.
- 哦 我懂了 - 你懂了就好
- Okay. I get it. - You get it.
我回办公室了
I'll be in my office.
有什么进展吗
So, any updates for me?
有 Kensi和Deeks找到了Gia的私人司机
Yeah. So, Kensi and Deeks found Gia's personal driver.
他们正在把他带来审问
They're bringing him in.
总的来说 我们就是在寻找一切
And basically, we're just looking for anything
能够帮我们找到她现在位置的线索
that can help us pinpoint her current location.
哇哦 要发真的多东西一定花了不少的时间
Wow. It must take a lot of time to generate that much content.
是啊就是份全职工作
Oh, yeah. Full-time job.
哦 真是快啊 看上去Gia上线了
Oh. Well, that was fast. Looks like Gia's back online.
这些年里我请你们帮了我很多
I've asked a lot of you guys over the years...
但我接下来要做的是我有史以来做过最难的事情
but this is by far the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
这不是开玩笑
This is not a joke.
我被绑♥架♥了
I've been kidnapped,
需要你们的帮助
and I need your help.
我必须要集齐十万美元的比特币
I have to raise $10 million in Bitcoin
在今天结束的时候
by the end of the day...
要么
or else...
他们就会杀了我
they're gonna kill me.
请帮帮我
Please help me.
要不然
...or else...
他们就会杀了我
they're gonna kill me.
请帮帮我
Please help me.
这个视频是多久前发布的
How long ago did this video post?
五分钟之前
About five minutes ago.
我并不是要麻木不仁 但是我们如何验证它的真实性
I don't mean to be insensitive, but how do we verify that it's authentic?
你不是第一个对此感到疑惑的人
You're not the first to wonder that.
说实话 我也不知道
And, honestly, I don't have an answer.
我猜你已经试过追踪最后的讯息来源
I'm guessing you've tried to trace the last feed?
拚命尝试
Trying like hell.
Aliyah和你在一起吗 我收到一条短♥信♥说她回到了团队
Is Aliyah with you? I got a text that she was back with the team.
我来了 Sam
I'm here, Sam.
Callen探员 我相信我的老朋友 只有向你们说我的好话
Agent Callen, I trust my old friend has told you only good things about me.
很高兴你能加入 De Leon探员
It's good to have you on board, Agent De Leon.
将这段视频上传到 Gia 帐户的人知道如何隐藏自己
Whoever's uploading this video to Gia's account knows how to stay hidden.
他们使用TOR 和书中的所有其他技巧来隐藏位置
They're using TOR and every other trick in the book to hide the location.
TOR: 洋葱路由 用户通过Tor可以在因特网上进行匿名交流
Gia能力足够吗 自己做这件事
Could Gia be tech savvy enough to do this herself?
可能有人帮她的
She could have help.
她确实在视频中说 他们要杀了我
She did say "They are going to kill me" In the video.
她要么有不止一个俘虏
She either has more than one captor...
或者他们指示她不要泄露线索
Or they instructed her not to give away identifying clues.
继续努力吧 伙计们
Just keep working on it, guys.
我们将继续在这里寻找
We're gonna keep looking around here,
看看我们是否能找到任何监控摄像头
see if we can find any surveillance cameras
或者幸运地找到目击者
or get lucky and find a witness.
好的
Will do.
请坐
Have a seat.
我能喝一杯咖啡或者其他东西吗
Can I, uh, get coffee or anything?
可以 在你 呃 回答一些问题之后
Right after you, uh, answer some questions.
哇 我们会尽量不让你闷死的
Wow. We'll try not to bore you.
那么 你为 Gia Michele工作了多久
So, how long have you worked for Gia Michele?
呃 两三年
Uh, two, three years.
Alan 这差了365天啊
That's a 365-day difference there, Alan.
司机做了一年
Been driving her around about a year.
在那之前几年开始担任她的保镖
Started a couple years before that as her bodyguard.
Gia需要保镖吗
Gia needs a bodyguard?
好吧 在她和另一个小妞发生口角的时候她雇了我
Well, she hired me around the time she had that spat with that other chick.
那个被抓到亲吻另一个女孩的男人的人
The one who got caught kissing the other girl's man.
你知道 你读过它
You know, you read about it.
- 不 - 不
- No. - No.
没读过 那你为什么不告诉我们
Didn't read about it, so why don't you tell us?
那另一个小妞 她是对 Gia 的威胁吗
Was "That other chick"-- was she a threat to Gia?
不 不 不 我不是被雇来保护她免受那个小妞的伤害
No. No, no, I wasn't hired to protect her from that chick.
是粉丝
It's the fans.
The Beyhive the Swifties
The Beyhive, the Swifties.
Swifties: Taylor Swift的官方粉丝名称
BeyHive: Beyonce的官方粉丝名称
每个人都有他们的精神病信徒
Everybody's got their psychotic devotees.
无论如何 他们扑向了Gia
Anyway, they pounced on Gia.
Gia 有没有受到过生命威胁
Has Gia ever had her life threatened?
几百次
Hundreds of times.
如果她涂了错误颜色的口红
If she wears the wrong color lipstick,
他们会告诉她去死
they tell her to die and go to hell.
你和 Gia相处得如何
How do you and Gia get along?
像煎饼和糖浆
Like pancakes and syrup.
你对此有何看法
What do you make of this?
家庭暴♥力♥ 殴打 约束令
Domestic violence, assault. Restraining order.
我 我知道这看起来如何
I-I know how this looks.
是的 这看起来像是一部针对女性的暴♥力♥史
Yes. It looks like a history of violence against women.
我的前任
My ex,
她 她有一些心里健康疾病
she-she's got some mental health issues.
在她的脑子里
It's in her head.
嗯 这是你这边的故事
Mm-hmm. That's your side of the story.
那我们为什么要相信你
So why should we believe you?
你得跟着你的直觉走
You got to go with your gut.
你看起来很累 Alan
You seem very tired, Alan.
你昨天晚上在做什么
What were you doing last night?
开滴滴呢
Driving for the apps.
那你晚上休息了吗
So you had the night off, then?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表