为什么不告诉我们你在后面
Why didn't you tell us you were back there?
因为我不会插手别人的事
Because I don't just insert myself in other people's business.
我不想打断 但我们有些人要赶飞机
I don't mean to interrupt, but some of us have a flight to catch.
其中有人还需要打包
And some of us still need to pack.
其中还有人想在未来十年有时间去Boca呢
And some of us would like to make it to Boca sometime this decade.
女士和先生们 把他们拿下
Ladies and gentlemen, take them down.
我们要怎么
How we gonna...
联邦探员
Federal agents!
停 跪下来 放下枪
Nope, down! Put it down!
你逃不了了
I don't think so.
好 我又热又满身是汗 我想回家
Good. I'm hot and sweaty. I want to go home.
你又慢一次
Late again.
起来
Get up.
我晓得你不想待在家
I know you don't want to be at home,
但搬来这儿可不行
but moving in here is not an option.
我只是想收尾一下
I was just tying up a few loose ends.
好吧 Carson承认杀死Sivac并抢走了枪♥支♥
Well, Carson admitted to killing Sivac and taking the guns,
而且全都被找回了
all of which have been recovered.
我认为其他事可以明早再办
I think everything else can wait until the morning.
那好 了解了
Hmm. Well, don't have to tell me twice.
不过还有一件事
Oh, there is just one other thing.
我想你已经记下了刚发你的电♥话♥号♥码
Um, I trust that you got the phone number I just sent you?
是的
Yeah. Of course I did.
你应该把提醒声调大点
You really do need to turn up the volume on your alerts.
与案件有关的吗
Is it about a case?
关于空单位的
It's about a vacancy.
我不太明白你的意思
I'm not sure I'm following.
我一位老同事在市里拥有几栋公♥寓♥
An old colleague of mine owns a few apartment buildings across the city.
所以那老混♥蛋♥可以比我早十年退休
So many, in fact, that the old bastard was able to retire ten years before me.
Kilbride上将 我 我不知该说什么
Admiral Kilbride, I... I don't know what to say.
当你跟他谈时 就说认识我好了
Say you know me when you talk to him.
这没道理啊
This doesn't make sense.
我认为不要质疑我少有的慷慨大方比较好
I've always found it best not to question my rare whims of generosity.
抱歉 不是你的问题 我是
Sorry, it's not that. I was, um...
我刚查完那笔临时转账给Dominic Carson的钱
I was closing out the financials on the money that we temporarily wired to Dominic Carson,
然后我询问金融犯罪执法局要份
and I asked FINCEN to run a report
关于他银行账户与空壳公♥司♥的报告
on the shell company that his bank account was linked to.
但调查结果表示那不属于Dominic Carson的
But it turns out it doesn't actually belong to Dominic Carson.
那这究竟属于谁的
Then who the hell does it belong to?
所以你草率了
So you got sloppy.
我能说啥 那些干马天尼够烈
What can I say? The martinis were doubles.
你为什么这么做
Why'd you do it?
你才是警探啊
You're the detective.
更正 我现在是调查员了
Uh, correction. Actually, I'm an investigator.
调查员
Just an investigator.
我虽然是喜欢表演 但我现在更想让你来演
And I actually love the theater, but I'd prefer if you gave this performance.
我不是坏人
I'm not a monster.
你杀了你继子
You had your stepson murdered.
他想把Dominic及我排除出去 我能怎么办
Well, he was trying to cut Dominic and me out. What was I supposed to do?
不知道呢 例如别杀他
I don't know, not have him murdered?
在我家庭里 不可以背叛任何人
We don't betray each other in my family.
那你也不应该互相残杀
Then you probably shouldn't kill each other either.
我为这事业付出了20年光阴
I put 20 years of my life into this business.
抱歉 这家庭
Excuse me, family.
它和我形影不离
I woke up with it and I went to bed with it.
所有成果我都是应得的
I deserve every fruit of its labor.
我绝对不会让被宠坏的无能小屁孩踢我出局
I was not about to let some spoiled, incompetent little brat determine that I wasn't.
所以你不是去酒吧说服Anders 也不是去偷武器
So you didn't go to the bar to convince Anders not to steal the weapons,
你是去了结他 是吧
you went there with an ultimatum then, huh?
在我和律师谈论前我不会再吐出一个字了
You know, I'm not going to say another word until I talk to my lawyer.
好吧
Okay.
那是我所有问题了
That's all the questions I have for today anyway.
其实 我还有一个问题想问你
Actually, that's not true. I got one more question for you.
你杀了那松鼠吗
Did you kill that squirrel?
好吧 我们可以在庭审时再问你
That's okay, we can, uh, save that for the trial.
进来
Come in.
没料到你会这么快找我
Didn't expect to hear from you so soon.
我也没料到要这么快找你
I didn't expect to call you so soon.
那你为何改变主意了
What made you change your mind?
你没有 问我被逮捕的事
You never asked me... about my arrest.
我没看到相关性
I didn't see the relevance.
我在过去工作的律师事务所偷取档案
I stole files from the law office I was working at.
我不止被逮捕
Not only was I arrested,
我还被取消律师资格
I was disbarred.
幸好 我认识一名好律师 否则我也得坐牢了
Luckily, I knew a good lawyer, or I'd be in jail, too.
那是你仅有的一次犯罪
It was your first and only offense,
而你和Katya的关系时期也吻合
and it coincided with your time with Katya.
所以很易能理出 是她驱使你下手的
It's not hard to figure out that she put you up to it.
我不再相信任何人了
I don't trust anyone anymore.
但有些事令我想相信你
But something about that made me think I can trust you.
你可以的
You can.
我恨自己与她在一起时的模样
I hate who I was with her.
但我更恨的是 我无法回想起我未跟她在一起前的模样
But more than that, I hate that I can't remember who I was before her.
我希望你找到她 Callen探员
I want you to find her, Agent Callen.
你想我也找它吗
You want me to find him, too?
翻过来
Turn it over.
这是个保险箱的钥匙
It's to a safe-deposit box.
但抱歉我不知道在哪
I'm sorry, I don't know where.
Kate 或者该称呼Katya
Kate, or should I say Katya,
忘记把它留在这了
forgot that she left it with me.
我知道这帮不上多少
I know it's not much, but...
至少有个线索
It's a start.
找我的
That's me.
感谢
Thank you.
我没叫电召
I didn't call an Uber.
很幽默啊 但我们要迟到了
That's funny. And we're late.
没问题 我一袋行李都没
That's fine. I'm not checking a bag.
你是连袋子都没有吧
You don't have a bag.
我要是需要什么 会在特区那边直接买♥♥
If I need anything else, I'll buy it when we get to D.C.
你那边如何
How'd it go in there?
话可能太早 但...
Well, it's too soon to tell, but, uh...
我不大有太高期待
I'm not holding my breath.
有时我们要是没期待反而会得到我们最想要的
Sometimes what we need the most comes from where we expect the least.
真棒 是你演讲稿里的吗
That's good. Is that from your speech?
我还没准备呢
I didn't write my speech yet.
那很好
Oh. Great.
我有大把时间可以帮你了
We'll have lots of time for me to help you.
首先 我觉得你应该用个笑话开头
Now, uh, I think you should start with a joke.
真好笑
That's funny.
- 是吧 - 我也不清楚
- Right? - I don't know.
我没说笑
I'm serious.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表