However, I think that the lack of lethal force against the jet
可能是一个战术决定
was maybe a tactical decision.
他们并没有试图攻击
They weren't trying to attack.
他们试图引起反应并观察
They were trying to provoke a response, and observe.
这可以解释为什么它从未向战机或航母开火
That would explain why it never fired at the jet or the carrier.
无人机的任何进展
Any further advancement from the UAVs
都将使它们处于从舰船上
would've put them in the perfect position
吸收大量电子情报的完美位置
to suck up massive amounts of electronic intelligence from the ships.
长官 如果我是正确的
Sir, if I'm correct,
操纵员可以从忠诚号♥收集到足够的信息
the controller could gather enough information from the USS Allegiance alone
以拼凑出一幅全面的画面
to put together a comprehensive picture
并可能在战斗中击败我们的海军
and possibly defeat our Navy in combat.
如果你真的想入侵一个世界大国
And if you were serious about invading a world power,
那将是一个很好的起点
that would be a very good place to begin.
所以 呃
So, uh...
响尾蛇
rattlesnakes...
绝对不是夜行动物
Are definitely not nocturnal.
正确的 当然 只是检查一下
Right. Of course. Just checking.
这就像真正的《俄勒冈小径》
It's like the real Oregon Trail.
Deeks
Deeks?
是的 看起来我们找到了坠机地点
Yeah, looks like we found our crash site.
但是无人机在哪里
But where's the UAV?
我想它不可能在那种冲击下幸存下来 对吧
I mean, it couldn't have survived that impact, right?
有人比我们先到吗
Somebody beat us to it?
是的
Yep.
肯定有人来过这里
Someone was definitely here.
或者仍然在这里
Or still is.
好吧 现在我希望它只是响尾蛇
Well, now I'm hoping it's just a rattlesnake.
联邦探员
Federal agents.
举起双手出来
Come out with your hands up.
请不要开枪
Please, don't shoot!
他没问题
He's clear.
所以如果你真的是个大学生 你在这里做什么
So if you're really a college student, what are you doing out here,
更重要的是 你为什么躲着联邦探员
and more importantly, why are you hiding from federal agents?
我不认识你 你也没穿制♥服♥
I don't know you. You're not in uniform.
事实上 你身上的任何东西都无法识别身份
In fact, nothing on you is identifiable.
- 确实 - 是的
- Fair enough. - Yeah
请问我可以拿回来了吗
Can I have that back, please?
也许你们应该投资一下 例如 用税收
Maybe if you guys invested, I don't know, tax dollars...
给你们发制♥服♥
...in something like a uniform,
一顶漂亮帽子 或类似的东西上
or a nice hat or something like that.
- 这是什么 - 这是给我的播客的
- What is all this? - It's for my podcast.
因为这儿是录音的完美条件
Because these are the perfect conditions for a voice recording?
这是调查向播客啦
It's an investigative podcast.
你可以听听 它叫做《我晓你晓我晓》
You can check it out-- it's called I Know You Know I Know.
我已经追踪蜂群
I've been tracking the swarm for
- 一段时间了 给第三季录素材 - 这是一个不错的标题
- a while now for season three. - It's a good title.
我以为终于可以在那个视频
Thought I was finally gonna get a glimpse of one
浮出水面之后 瞥见它 但是
after that video surfaced of it going down, but...
显然有人先到了这里
apparently someone got here first.
你看到第一个来的人了吗
Did you see the person that got here first?
- 没有 - 等一下
- Nada. - Wait a minute,
你一直在跟踪无人机群 你的意思是
you've been tracking the swarm for a while-- you mean
你昨晚之前就已经看到了
you've seen it before last night?
嗯 是的 至少有几个星期
Uh, yeah, for at least a couple weeks.
- 你有证据吗 - 一张完整的专辑
- Do you have proof? - A full album.
但那是给付费订阅者的会限内容
But that is premium content for paid subscribers.
嘿 Fatima
Hey, Fatima.
你也有那个东西吗
You got one of those, too?
- 什么 - 我能看看吗
- What? - Can I see it?
或者是 呃 在里面
Or is it, uh... ...in there?
有什么
Is there...
请继续
Continue, please.
Kens
Kens?
Kensi 你找到我们的无人机了吗
Kensi, you find our drone?
不 显然 有人先到了这里
No. Apparently, somebody got here first.
呃 我们确实找到了一个播客主
Uh, we did, however, find a podcaster.
他的名字是Gabe Dawson
His name is Gabe Dawson.
哇 即使在山上 你也无法逃离洛杉矶的喧嚣
Wow, even in the mountains you can't escape the L.A. hustle.
是的 听着 我要给你发一些图片
Yeah, tell me about it. Listen, I'm going to send you some images.
我需要你将它们转发给UAP特遣队
I need you to forward them to the UAP Task Force.
将它们与无人机群事件的过去任何信息进行交叉对比
Have them cross-reference them with any information on previous drone swarm incidents.
哦 这听着不太妙
Ooh, I don't like the sound of that.
是啊 不太妙
Yeah, neither do I.
他有一个 麦克风
He has a... uh, microphone.
一整个作战情报中心 都没有其他人看到任何东西
A whole CIC and no one else saw anything?
他们都支持副舰长的故事
They all back up the XO's story.
- 这没有帮助 - 海军罪案调查处
- It doesn't add up. - NCIS!
我要和你们谈谈
I need to speak with you.
我是第一个注意到雷达上的信♥号♥♥的人
I was the one who first caught the blip on the radar.
起初我以为我错过了什么
At first I thought I'd missed something.
但我越是在脑海中回想它
But the more I play it back in my head...
这不是一个错误
This wasn't a mistake.
人类或机械
Human or mechanical.
你怎么能确定
How can you be sure?
不管我们承认与否 我们的系统并不完美
Whether we admit it or not, our systems aren't perfect.
技术在不断更新 它的尺寸 使用的材料
Technology is constantly adapting. The-the size, materials used,
飞行高度 所有这些
altitude it was flying at-- all of that
都可以防止它被远程探测到
could have prevented it from being detected long-range.
也就是说 直到它离船大约15英里
That is, until it was about 15 miles out from the ship.
我不知道到底是怎么回事
I don't know how, exactly,
但它知道在那距离就会被捕捉到
but it knew at that distance it was gonna be caught.
它藏在显眼的地方 知道在这个编队中
It hid in plain sight, knowing that in that formation,
它看起来像是单一飞机
it would appear to be a single aircraft.
直到它离得足够近而散去
Until it got close enough to disperse.
- 特洛伊木马战术 - 没错
- A Trojan horse tactic. - Exactly.
你觉得这像是故障吗
Does that sound like a malfunction to you?
这证实了Fatima的理论
That confirms Fatima's theory.
除了无人机群还有什么能以如此紧密的队形飞行
What else could fly in such a tight formation other than a UAV swarm?
这就是飞机坠毁的原因吗
Is that what took down the plane?
我不知道一个无人机群是怎么不被探测到
I don't know how a drone swarm could have gotten past detection--
我们会检测到它们的频率
we would have picked up on their frequencies.
无人机得靠频率和控制者沟通
What drones use to talk to their controllers.
也许我们错过了什么
Maybe we did miss something.
G
G?
这种程序不是一夜之间开♥发♥出来的
This kind of program is not developed overnight.
是的 为了创造这种先进的东西
No. To create something that advanced,
那国家必须有一个至少十年的项目
the country would have to have a program in place for at least a decade.
除了美国 没有人拥有这种能力
And nobody has that, other than the U.S.
你觉得这是国内的吗
You think this was domestic?
可能
Maybe.
或者他们是由家国内公♥司♥ 在国制♥造♥再销♥售♥到国外
Or they made them here on U.S. Soil by a U.S. Company and sold them abroad.
或者是被偷的
Or stolen.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
Callen 怎么了
Callen, what's up?
我需要一家我们可以马上联♥系♥的私营航♥空♥公♥司♥
I need a private sector aerospace company we can speak with immediately.
好的 有什么特别的指定吗
Uh, sure. Anyone in particular?
从拥有无人机项目和
Just start with U.S. Companies that have
当前国防部合同的美国公♥司♥开始
drone programs and current DoD contracts.
我们需要有人能帮我们列出一个
We need someone that can help us make a list of players
可能让事情变得如此复杂的名单
that could potentially make something so sophisticated.
看起来只有一个和国防部有联♥系♥
Looks like there's only one with current DoD ties.
上岸吧 我看看能做些什么
Head to shore, I'll see what I can do.
听起来不错 谢谢
Sounds good, thanks.
好吧 这很有趣
Okay, that's interesting.
UAP特遣队的消息
Something from UAP Task Force?
是的 但这个文件很大
Yeah, but this file is huge.
我去找海军上将
I'll get the admiral.
- 你能用它空投东西吗 - 不
- Can you airdrop things with it? - No.
- 你能打电♥话♥给基地 - 我的大脑没装微芯片
- Can you call base... - My brain is not microchipped.
是他们要你这么说吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表