《海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶》前情提要
Arkady 我需要和你谈谈
Arkady, I really need to talk to you.
你得叫我爸爸了
You'd have to call me Papa.
我老爸已经不能独自生活了
My dad's gotten to the point where he can't live alone.
你买♥♥♥房♥♥子是为了让他跟你一起住吗
You're buying a house so that your dad can move in with you?
- 是的 - 他对此没意见吗
- Yeah. - And he's okay with that?
还没告诉他呢 先买♥♥♥房♥♥子
Haven't told him yet. Getting the house first.
那是在叫我们吗
Is that for us?
- 我是联邦探员 - 你的徽章呢
- I'm a federal agent. - Where's your badge?
我没有带
I don't have it.
我们什么都没做错啊
We didn't do anything wrong.
- 你不合作 举起手来 - 我
- You're not cooperating. Put your hands up! - I'm...
- 你弄疼她了 - 站住 别动
- You're hurting her! - Stop moving!
- 嘿 - 停下
- Hey. - Stop!
别害怕 和我在一起很安全
- 你还好吗 - 这是Rosa
- You okay? - This is Rosa.
我是Elliot Reynolds Rosa的个案管♥理♥员♥
I'm Elliot Reynolds, Rosa's case manager.
她和家人在一起 寻求庇护的理由也很好
She's with family and has a good case for asylum.
她有东西让她朋友转交给你们
She gave one of the other children something to pass along to you.
Pilar
Pilar?
这是一个解忧娃娃
That's a muñeca quitapena, a worry doll.
源自危地马拉
We make them in Guatemala.
Rosa和我来自同一个小镇 成为了朋友
Rosa and I learned we came from the same town and became friends.
撤退
Fall back!
掩护我
Cover me!
你还好吗 老爸
You doing okay, Dad?
知道吗
You know,
你妈妈和我此生买♥♥的唯一一套房♥子是
your mother and I bought our first and only house in, uh...
- 在1979年 - 啊 没错 没错
- 1979. - Ah! Tha-that's right, that's right.
她说那是她一生中最幸福的时刻
She said that was one of the happiest moments of her life.
我以为我们会一直生活在那里
And I thought we'd live there forever.
全家人一起
Together.
我曾经也这么想
I thought the same thing once.
一个人住那房♥子的话太大了
Too much house for one person.
是的
Yeah.
一个住船上的人才会说出这种话
That coming from a man who lives on a boat.
对
Well...
我们现在不住在船上了 老爸
we don't live on a boat anymore, Dad.
我都想不出你妈妈她会怎么说
You know, I can't imagine what your mother would think.
她会认为是时候把房♥子传给下一代了
She would think it's time to pass that house on to the next generation.
买♥♥家有两个小孩
The buyers have two kids.
他们会开心的在那长大 跟我小时候一样
They'll enjoy growing up there, just like I did.
我们爷俩住一起 她会很高兴的
I think she'd get a kick out of us living together.
- 也是 - 这会让她高兴的
- Yeah. - It'd make her happy.
也许是吧
Yeah.
我想她会高兴的
I suppose.
你还需要什么吗
You need anything?
不 我很好
No. I'm good.
好吧
Yeah.
Rosa
Rosa.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hey.
嗨
Hey.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
我们尽快赶来了 你还好吗
We came as soon as we could. Are you okay?
因为我姑姑病了 他们不让我留在这里
没事的 我们会想办法的
好吗
Okay?
发生了什么事
So, wh-what happened?
她的姑姑年事已高 而且中风了
Her aunt is quite elderly, and she had a stroke.
她正在接受临终关怀 所以没有亲人照顾Rosa了
She's in hospice care, and without a family member to support Rosa,
这就改变了她的身份状态
it changes her status.
好吧 当然了
Yeah, of course.
要不我们先坐下吧
hey. Why don't we sit down?
来这坐
Come here. Come here.
我不明白 他们怎么会拒绝她的庇护呢
I don't understand. How did they deny her asylum?
她来这儿的路上差点被杀了
I mean, she was almost killed on the way here.
Kensi当时就和她一起 就连Kensi都差点被杀了
Kensi was there with her, she was damn near killed herself.
可加害者是我国的人 威胁并不来自于她的国家
By people in this country, not hers.
他们要把我送回去 是吗
They're going to send me back, aren't they?
我们会尽一切努力来阻止这种情况发生
We're gonna do everything in our power to prevent that.
她朋友Pilar的父母都被危地马拉帮派杀害
Her friend Pilar's parents were both killed by Guatemalan gangs.
对 Pilar的情况是如果遣返将遭受生命威胁
Yes, and Pilar has a case for credible fear if she's returned.
即便如此也很难通过 因为这理由太常见了
And even those are tough to prove because the court hears them all the time.
而Rosa是独自一人来到这的
Rosa came here on her own
在她父亲失踪和母亲生病之后
after her father disappeared and her mother fell ill.
Kensi 我不想回去
I don't want to go back there, Kensi.
亲爱的 我知道
I know, honey. I know.
澄清一下 是因为她的个案不够人家悲惨 才会被遣返吗
So, just to clarify, because her case isn't as tragic, she gets sent back?
这不明摆着吗 她父亲很大可能也被帮派谋杀了
I mean, come on, her dad could've been murdered by the same gangs.
或者她父亲离家后建立了新家庭
Or he left to start a new family.
很抱歉 缺少确凿证据的话 法♥院♥就会考虑这些因素
I'm sorry, but these are the kind of things the court will consider without hard evidence.
是 但当她的国家积极掩盖
Yeah, but how are we supposed to find evidence
自己有帮派问题时 我们如何找到证据啊
when the country is actively trying to cover up that they have a gang problem?
- 我就知道没有这种好事 - 不 Rosa
- I knew it was too good to be true. - No, Rosa.
你不能就这么放弃 因为我们是不会放弃的 好吗
You are not going to give up, 'cause we certainly aren't. Right?
我们会找到解决办法的
We are going to find a way.
相信我
好 好 行吧
Okay, okay. All right.
我们提出上诉 并提出重新审理此案的动议
So, we file an appeal, and we put a motion to-to reopen the case.
继续上诉可以为我们争取时间找到证据 可行吗
We do a continuation that buys us time to find the evidence. Does that work?
- 我们可以试一试 - 好的
- We can certainly try. - All right, okay.
那么 在遣返她之前还有多少时间
So, how much time do we have before they deport her?
好吧 因为来自她国家的移♥民♥人数较多
Well, due to the number of migrants from her country,
每周都有去危地马拉的遣返航♥班♥
there are weekly deportation flights back to Guatemala.
对不起 什么 每周都有
I'm sorry, what? W-Weekly?
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
这太荒唐了 一定还有别的办法
This is ridiculous. There-there has to be something else that we can do.
我也希望有
I wish there was.
好吧 我们有什么选择
Okay, so, what are our options?
我们没有任何选择
We don't really have any options.
他们会在一周内遣返她
I mean, they could deport her within the week.
要是我们领养她呢
What if we adopt her?
领养
A-Adoption?
是的 通过孤儿程序 我们可以领养她
Yeah, I mean, through the orphan process we could adopt her.
理论上可以
Theoretically.
可我们甚至不知道她父亲在哪里
W-We don't even know where her father is,
也没有证据表明她母亲死了
and there's no proof that her mother died.
你必须证明她是个孤儿
You would have to prove that she was actually an orphan,
- 即使那样 - 但这样做是可行的 对吧
- and even then... - Yeah, but we can do that. Right?
这是昨晚发生的吗
This from last night?
恐怕是的
Afraid so.
人都到哪儿去了
Where the hell is everybody?
Blye探员和Deeks调查官接到了难民安置办公室的紧急电♥话♥
Agent Blye and Investigator Deeks got an emergency call from ORR
关于他们正在帮助的难民寻求庇护的事
about the refugee they're helping seek asylum.
Hanna探员和他父亲在搬家 不过他一会儿就到
Uh, Agent Hanna is moving his father today, but he'll be in later.
探员Rountree和他妹妹去提供
Agent Rountree and his sister are giving their deposition
他们最近与执法部门发生冲突的证词
about their recent run-in with law enforcement.
探员Namazi带她的母亲去看病了
And Agent Namazi is taking her mother to a medical appointment.
- 不太清楚探员Callen在哪里 - 应该也在处理乱七八糟的私事
- Not sure where Agent Callen is. - Probably some other personal drama.
也许我们今天该休息 举♥行♥一个盛大的家庭野餐
Maybe we should just shut down for the day for one great, big family picnic.
我可以做最拿手的魔鬼蛋
I make some mean deviled eggs.
给他们打电♥话♥ 趁我比平时脾气更暴躁之前
Get 'em on the horn, tell them to get their asses in here
叫他们赶紧来这
before I am even grumpier than usual.
长官 你脾气才不坏呢
You're never grumpy, sir.
你只是感情热烈一点而已
You're just passionate.
Dahr你就继续拍马屁吧
Keep it up, Dahr.
我会把你塞进邮递硬纸筒里
I'll be sending you back to Washington.
寄回华盛顿的
In a mailing tube.
早上好
Morning.
- 你来这干什么 - 来找你
- What are you doing here? - Looking for you.
怎么了 发生什么事了
Why? Is everything okay?
你一个电♥话♥都不回我
You haven't answered any of my calls.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表