是的
Absolutely.
看 有时 我讨厌它
Look, at times, I hated it
认为它是地球上最残酷的地方
and considered it to be the most cruel place on earth,
但我活了下来
but I survived.
事实上 我茁壮成长
In fact, I thrived.
否则无法想象我的生活会是怎样
Can't imagine what my life would've been otherwise.
好吧 Arkady会照顾你的
Well, Arkady would've taken care of you.
你笑什么
Why do you laugh?
他很喜欢你 他永远不会让你出事的
He adores you. He'd never let anything happen to you.
如果是由Arkady决定
If it was up to Arkady,
他会把我安排在一个私人岛屿上的女子学校里
he would've put me in an all-girls school
见男即打死
on a private island that shot boys on sight.
- 你很幸运他喜欢你 - 是的
- You're just lucky he likes you. - Yeah.
好吧
Well...
嘿
Hey.
这是关于Hetty的吗
Is this about Hetty?
你是担心她的安全吗 还是
Are you worried for her safety, or
担心如果她出了什么事
are you worried that if something happened to her,
你就永远不会知道你的过去
you'll never find out about your past?
两者都有
Probably both.
听着
Look,
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened,
但我知道她很关心你
but I know that she cares for you a lot.
我甚至可以说她待你如儿子
I might even say like her own son.
操纵自己儿子的母亲
Mother who manipulates her own son.
所有母亲都会操纵自己的孩子
All mothers manipulate their kids.
否则她们如何让儿子们做实事
How else would they get them to do anything?
你有没有想过如果Hetty没有找到你
Do you ever wonder what your life would've been like
你的生活会是什么样子
if-if Hetty hadn't found you?
是的 我有时候想过
Yeah, I think about it sometimes.
我会在哪里 做什么
Where would I be, what I'd be doing?
然后呢
And?
有时 是佛罗里达群岛 有时是阿♥拉♥斯加
Sometimes, it's the Florida Keys, sometimes it's Alaska...
爱达荷州的一个农场
a farm in Idaho.
农场
A farm?
是的
Yeah.
开着我的皮卡车沿着碎石路行驶
Driving down a gravel road in my pickup truck,
我的狗把头伸出窗外
my dog sticking his head out the window.
看着我的孩子们骑着自行车
Watching my kids ride their bikes.
那就是你想要的吗
And is that what you want?
不 我
No. I...
我不知道 我
I don't know. I...
我不知道我应该在哪里 我应该做什么 我
I don't know where I'm supposed to be, what I'm supposed to be doing. I...
我完全不知道
I have no idea.
可能
Maybe...
也许你正是在你应该在的地方
maybe you're exactly where you're supposed to be.
也许我们都是
Maybe we all are,
不管我们喜不喜欢
whether we like it or not.
现在由指挥官讲话
Standby for a word from the commanding officer.
下午好 船员们
Good afternoon, crew.
我们需要所有人来协助补充船上的血库
We need all hands to assist in replenishing our on-board blood stores.
所有A+血型的女船员
All female crew members with type A positive blood,
都在病房♥外的通道内集♥合♥
muster in the passageway outside sick bay.
所有A+血型的男性船员
All male crew members with type A positive blood
将于明天13点集♥合♥
will muster tomorrow at 1300.
保持安全 度过一个美好的下午
Stay safe and have a wonderful afternoon.
你觉得这有用吗
Do you think this is gonna work?
我不知道 可能会帮助我们缩小范围
I don't know. Might help us narrow down the field.
另外 我们应该和船上的牧师谈谈
Also, we should talk to the ship's chaplain.
如果母亲是虔诚的 她可能会寻求精神指导
If the mother was religious, she may have sought spiritual guidance.
这是个好主意
That's a good idea.
好吧 我们要不要花点时间聊那件事
All right, do I want to take a moment to address the, uh, elephant in the room?
是的 顶级飞行员确实
Yes, TOPGUN pilots are indeed cool
是炫酷爆表 但是 亲爱的
and stone-cold badasses, but, sweetheart,
你也是
you are, too.
不 我说的是我们急于成家的事实
No, I was talking about the fact that we are desperate to start a family,
然而我们却在调查一个女人啊
- and yet here we are investigating a woman - Ah.
她刚刚抛弃了一个孩子
who just abandoneda child.
哦 那个 是的 这绝对属于不公平的个例
Oh, that? Yeah, that definitely falls under the unfair column.
顶级飞行员 真的吗
TOPGUN pilots? Really?
也许是制♥服♥
Maybe it's the uniforms.
是的 但我绝对有警♥察♥制♥服♥
Yeah, but I definitely had a uniform as a cop.
是的 你很可爱
Yeah, and you looked adorable,
就像一个坚忍♥的蓝色骑士 随时准备服务和保护
like a stoic, blue knight, ready to serve and protect.
- 保护和服务 - 这就是我所说的
- Protect and serve. - That's what I said.
不 你说的是 服务和保护 是保护和服务
No, you said, "Serve and protect." It's "protect and serve."
- 洛杉矶警♥察♥局有明确说明 - 她故意留下孩子让人发现
- The LAPD is very definitive about it. - She left the baby to be found.
不好意思 什么
I'm sorry, what?
如果她想把婴儿藏起来 她会把他扔到海里
If she wanted to hide the baby, she would've thrown it overboard.
好吧 把那个可怕的形象放在一边
Okay, putting that horrible image aside for a second,
也许她担心婴儿
maybe she was worried the baby would start crying
会在她在外面走时开始哭喊起来
before she got to the exterior catwalk.
- 她本可以先把它窒息 - 好吧 这画面更糟了
- She could've smothered it first. - Okay, this is only getting worse.
我在你身上只感受到反母性气场
I'm just getting such an un-maternal vibe from you.
- 也许我们应该考虑找个全职保姆 - 好吧 停下来
- Maybe we should consider getting a full-time nanny. - Okay, stop.
- 给我忍♥一下 - 好的
- Bear with me for a sec. - Okay.
- 她把脐带系紧了 - 是的
- She tied off the umbilical cord. - Yep.
她把她裹在连体工作服里给她保暖
She wrapped her in coveralls to keep her warm.
她把灯开着 这样有人会看到她
She left the light on in the hold so somebody would see her.
Deeks 她是希望有人能找到孩子
Deeks, she wanted the baby to be found.
好吧 我只是不确定你什么意思
Okay, I'm just not sure where you're going with this.
她尽一切努力确保孩子活下来
She did everything to ensure the baby survived.
她关心她的情况 我们可以利用这一点
She cared about her well-being, and we can use this.
很好 我们怎么利用这个
Great. How do we use that?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
- 好的 - 嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
- 我们会继续想 - 我们会继续想
- We're gonna keep thinking. - We're gonna keep thinking.
来想吧
On that.
不好意思
Excuse me.
嘿
嘿
站住
上来
Get on.
好的 女士们 你们现在都好了
All right, ladies, you are all set for now.
谢谢你 你们可以回到岗位上了
Thank you. You may return to your duties.
到目前为止 有多少人来过
How many have reported so far?
- 35 - 刚刚又完成了19个
- 35. - I just knocked off another 19
不能离开岗位的
who couldn't leave their posts,
所有女性区域都已检查过
and all the female berthing areas have been cleared.
我们和牧师谈过了 没收获
And we talked to the chaplain. No joy there.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
所以也许是我们发布全船公告的时候了
So maybe it's time we make that ship-wide announcement.
我们知道母亲的生命已经处于危险之中
We know the mother's life is already in danger,
这可能是我们找到她并拯救她的唯一机会
this may be our only chance to find her and to save her.
我想你是对的
I think you may be right.
我会和指挥官谈谈 看他怎么说
I'll have a talk with the CO and see what he says.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会在女飞行员飞过来的时候调查她们
I am gonna hit up female pilots as they cycle through.
我意思是 我怀疑那妈妈能否进行飞行
I mean, I doubt our mystery mom's gonna be in any shape to fly,
但我已经没招了 所以
but I am running out of options, so...
呃 你可以拿一份船员名单和温度计
Uh, feel free to grab a crew list and a thermometer.
也许你会走运
Maybe you'll get lucky.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
Kilbride上将
Admiral Kilbride?
Geyz医生
Dr. Getz.
请叫我Nate
Please, you can call me Nate.
Nate
Nate.
你仍然可以叫我上将
You can still call me Admiral.
好的
Sir.
- 感谢你腾出时间 - 不客气
- Thanks for making the time. - Of course.
我可以问你一个简单的问题吗
May I ask you a quick question, Admiral?
请说
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表