Agent Namazi, give me a sitrep.
房♥子已经没有危险了 海豹滩警局正在路上
House is clear. Seal Beach PD is en route.
我们已经抓到了准下士Gomez 但是
We've, uh, secured Lance Corporal Gomez, but
他不说话
he's not talking.
他应该好好考虑一下 因为他刚刚想杀了我们
He should consider his options given he just tried to kill us.
你们都没事吧
You both okay?
我们没事 我们合作抓到了他
We're fine. We tag-teamed him.
确保海豹滩警局到之前 让Gomez说话
Make sure you get Gomez to talk before Seal Beach PD arrives.
你那边有什么新消息吗
Any updates on your end?
贩毒集团那边没线索
Nothing coming out of the cartels.
这不能说明他们没有参与
Doesn't mean that they're not involved
或者他们不知道Blye探员发生了什么
or that they don't know what happened to Agent Blye.
我们已经可以确认 这和David Kessler没有关系了吗
And we've confirmed this has nothing to do with David Kessler?
Kessler非常狂放 如果是他 我们会知道的
Kessler is very self-indulgent. If it were him, we'd know.
他无法控制自己
He wouldn't be able to help himself.
Sam和Deeks在哪
Where are Sam and Deeks?
他们刚刚起飞
They just lifted off moments ago.
他们将对整个地区进行空对地搜索
They'll be running an air-to-ground search over the entire area.
我相信他们会找到她的 先生
I'm sure they'll find her, sir.
我完全相信Blye探员的能力 但是
I have every confidence in Agent Blye's ability, but...
我们像无头苍蝇般找她
finding her when we have no idea where to look would be like
这就像是大海捞针
finding a grain of salt in a sandbox.
你听到什么了吗
Did you hear something?
是的
Yeah.
那是你侵犯我公民权利的声音
That's the sound of you violating my civil rights.
你们想把我送进监狱吗
You guys want to take me to jail?
- 来吧 我们走吧 - 闭嘴
- Come on, let's go, then. - Shut up.
还是怎样 你又要让你女朋友打我一顿吗
Or what? You're gonna sic your girlfriend on me again?
我们在里面能找到什么
What are we gonna find in there?
我不知道
No idea.
- 发生了什么 - 正在待命 先生
- What's happening? - Stand by, sir.
Namazi探员 和我说话
Agent Namazi, talk to me.
联邦探员
Federal agents.
- 你没事吧 - 是的 棒极了
- You good? - Yeah, groovy.
你呢
You?
我希望不是这样
Well, I wish it weren't the case,
但我以前什么都见过
but it's nothing I haven't seen before.
我们应该看看他们知道些什么
We should see what they know.
这就是和Kensi一起进来的那群人
This is the group that came in with Kensi.
他们可能知道她发生了什么
They might know what happened to her.
大家感觉如何?
我们很抱歉 现在不得不这样做
你们可以看下这张照片吗
你见过她吗
你见过她吗
抱歉
我不记得见过她
她可能和你们某些人在一起
就在你们过境时
你认出她了
没事的
我不想惹麻烦
这不会有事的
你们现在都安全了
我只想知道你们有没有见过她
她帮我来到了这里
何时?
何时的事?
我不记得了 几天前吧
她是你们的人?
我一直很害怕她是贩毒集团的人
但说实话
你们才是我最害怕的
美国人
和那些伤害百姓的士兵
追杀人们的士兵
Soldiers who hunt people...
我们都听说过这些事
一旦被抓住
他们不会驱逐你
他们会杀了你
你们先走 我得去上厕所
Go on ahead. Got to take a leak.
你们刚才听到了吗
Did y'all just hear that?
是 我和Legion会搞定
Yeah. Legion and I got it covered.
- 回到营地 告诉其他人 - Ghost 收到 这就去
- Head back to camp. Tell the others. - Copy that, Ghost. On my way.
Sam和Deeks有找到吗
Sam and Deeks have any luck?
他们还没有找到Kensi的踪迹
They have yet to pick up the trail.
- Kensi还没有消息吗 - 没有
- No word from Kensi? - Nothing.
我猜追杀平民的那些士兵不是真正的军人
I assume the soldiers that hunt people aren't actual deployed military.
没错
That would be correct.
国防局的确有现役军人和国民警卫队
The DoD does have some active duty and National Guardsmen
在边境线提供后勤保障
providing logistical assistance at the border.
然而 在加州边境的人数并不多
However, it's not heavily concentrated in California.
就算如此 联邦法律禁止美国♥军♥队插手
Even so, federal law prohibits U.S. Military from being involved
他国本土的执法
in domestic law enforcement.
如果那里有士兵 肯定不是美国士兵
If there are soldiers there, they're not ours.
或许他们就是美国士兵 但是擅自行动了
Or they are ours and working on their own?
可能性不大 但是话无绝对
Unlikely, but not impossible.
如果和Gomez同伙的其他海军陆战队
If the other Marines who are involved with Gomez
收到了他们露馅的风声
caught wind that they were compromised...
他们会在事情彻底败露之前
They could be out there trying to clean house and shut it down
出去清理门户并毁尸灭迹
before it gets any worse for them.
如果他们自己做不到
And if they couldn't do it themselves,
他们可能会向移♥民♥海关执法局或者
then they might have gotten some help
边境巡逻队的坏家伙们求助
from some bad apples at ICE or Border Patrol.
这个想法令人警醒
There's a sobering thought.
不管怎样 都得让Sam和Deeks知道
Either way, we need to let Sam and Deeks know.
我会通知他们的
I'll make sure they know.
Gomez关于Kensi有说什么吗
What does Gomez say about Kensi?
他可能是这事的关键
He might be the key to this.
什么都没说 但是我同意
Nothing yet. But I agree.
记住我说的话 Namazi探员
Remember what I said, Agent Namazi.
在Gomez离开你的监管前 必须让他开口
Get Gomez to talk before he leaves your custody.
这是紧急事态 我们的一员生命攸关
Exigent circumstances. One of our own is on the line here.
是的长官 我们这就去
Yes, sir. We're on our way.
听上去这些追杀平民的士兵可能是独♥立♥的一伙人
Sounds like these soldiers who hunt people may be independent operators.
我正试图搞清楚他们是否贩毒集团 或者民兵组织
I'm still trying to figure out if they're cartel or some organized militia
或单纯就是杀人为乐的暴徒
or just rednecks out killing people for fun.
说实话 这些都是最坏的情况
I got to be honest, those are all terrible options.
我们越早掌握Gomez知道的情况
The sooner we find out what Gomez knows,
就能更快缩小范围 有进展就通知你
the sooner we can narrow it down. I'll keep you posted.
谢了
Thanks.
他们可能是Benny的兄弟
I mean, it could be Benny's buddies.
训练有素的海军陆战队 要是被逼到死胡同
Trained Marines feeling like they're backed into a corner?
他们会变得非常危险
They'd be dangerous.
算是值得注意的线索
Something to look out for.
是的 现在任何可能性都值得查一查
Yeah, well, at this point I'd go for anything to look out for.
说实话 你觉得那个边境巡逻队探员说得对吗
Yo, real talk, do you think this Border Patrol agent's right?
她活下来的可能微乎其微吗
That she'd have a slim chance of survival out here?
如果我们在讨论普通人的话 没错
If we were talking about the average person? Yeah.
但是我们找的可不是普通人
But that's not what we're talking about.
Kensi这会儿应该建了座房♥子 还包括禅花♥园♥呢
Knowing Kensi, she built a house by now, with a Zen garden.
是的
Yeah.
嗨 等等 不至于
Hey, whoa, whoa, come on.
- 她只是个孩子 - 她可不止是个孩子
- She's just a kid. - She's not just a kid.
她参与了犯罪活动
She's committing illegal acts.
将毒品运进来毒害我们的人♥民♥
Bringing in drugs to poison our own.
行了吧 Ghost
Come on, Ghost.
我们这次惹的麻烦够大了
We're already in way over our heads on this one.
先别说吧 Legion
Not now, Legion.
巡视周边的安全
Secure the perimeter.
现在 我最后问你一次
Now, I'm gonna ask you this question one last time.
你的回答将决定接下来发生的事
Your answer to it's gonna determine what happens next.
你的走私头子在哪里
Where's your smuggler?
好的
Okay.
敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Have it your way.
不 停下 救命啊 Kensi
No! Stop! Help! Kensi!
- 你会说英语是吧 - Kensi
- You speak English, huh? - Kensi!
那是她的名字吗
Is that her name?
Kensi 是她的名字吗
Kensi? Is that her name?
放开她
Let her go!
你就只敢欺负小女孩
Is that how you get off--
来发泄情绪吗 真棒啊 你可真是个好士兵
hurting helpless little girls? Yeah, well, what a good soldier you are.
我要是你 就不会用枪指着我
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
为什么不呢
Why not?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表