你也不遑多让
Oh, right back at you.
你所处的是支好队伍
It's a pretty amazing team you're a part of.
你应该感到很自豪
You should be very proud.
谢谢
Thank you.
Aliyah 你很适合这儿
You know, Aliyah, you fit in great here.
希望我们可以很快再见你
Hopefully it's not too long before we see you again.
不如现在去喝一杯吧
How about a drink right now?
改喝咖啡如何
Can we make it a coffee?
爱尔兰咖啡是种鸡尾酒
我自己会点杯爱尔兰咖啡的 去吧
Uh, I will make mine an Irish and you got a deal.
好
Let's do it.
- 现在是上午5点 在某处肯定有的 对吧 - 对
- Uh, it's 5:00 somewhere, right? - Yeah, right?
你得告诉我你外套哪儿买♥♥的
Okay, you have to tell me where you got your jacket from.
我倒想知道你的围巾哪儿买♥♥的
Oh. Yeah. But I want to know about that scarf.
你不禁想 为了那些网红
You got to wonder if it's worth it.
这是否值得费那么多功夫 好处有比坏处多吗
For these social influencers. I mean, does the good outweigh the bad?
今时今日可难说
Harder to tell these days.
可不是
Yeah.
不知Gia会用多久就重新搞直播
I wonder how long it'll be before Gia's back online?
没你想的久
Not as long as you think.
总会回到这儿 是吧
They all seem to find a way back, don't they?
拿张椅子
Pull up a chair.
不用了 我不久留
No, I can't stay.
我只是为大使向两位表达她的谢意
I just dropped by to pass on the ambassador's sincere thanks to you two.
她的说法是 "我欠他们一个人情"
I think her official statement was, "I owe them one."
这是今天的工作而已 上将
Well, it's all in a day's work, Admiral.
的确
Indeed, gentlemen.
而明天又是另一天了
And tomorrow is another day.
噢 Hanna探员
Oh, um, Agent Hanna...
负责保养我车子的 会尽快到你家
My car guy will be by your place bright and early
好好打理一下你的地狱猫
to detail the Hellcat.
权当是感谢吧 毕竟你让我借用了泊车位
Consider it a thank-you for allowing me to borrow your parking spot.
其实呢 我很感谢你的提议 长官
Oh, well, you know... I appreciate the offer, sir, but...
不过不需要的
it's not necessary.
因为那其实不是我的泊车位
Technically, it's not my spot, so...
噢
Oh.
既然如此 那我就占了吧
Well, in that case, I think I'll claim it as my own.
那位置挺不赖
It's a good spot.
晚安 两位
Have a good evening, gentlemen.
- 闭嘴 - 我都没开口
- Shut up. - I didn't say anything.
别说话
Don't.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表