Eh, don't get too excited.
我回来归还那些雷达设备
Just came to drop off the radar equipment.
你明天再还也行啊
You know, you could have done that tomorrow.
奇怪的一天 是吧
Weird day, huh?
在知道真♥相♥后 我更希望真的是外星生物呢
After all of that, I kind of wish it had been aliens.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
还行
Good.
说实话 就算通过这案子我见识到了人工智能的所有本事
Honestly, even after all the things I've seen on this job with AI,
我还是觉得没有人工智能的世界比较好
I guess I still think we're better off with it.
也难怪 它差点毁了我们的人生
Well, it almost ruined your life.
Callen也有点不能接受人工智能
And Callen's still dealing with it.
不过想想它能帮助的那么多人
Yeah, but think of all the lives it's helped.
这样的技术进步 是很美丽的
Advancements like this can be... beautiful.
也是可怕的 完全取决于怎么运用这技术
Or terrifying. Just depends how you use it.
是的 那些人会好好运用的
Well, someone's gonna use it right.
我们只能对付那些用技术做坏事的人
We only fight the ones who don't.
所以 你回来到底是干嘛的
So, what are you doing here, really?
我其实是想偷偷
Well, I was hoping that we could play a little
- 玩一下这个《奥勒冈小径》 - 哦
- loser's game of Oregon Trail. - Oh,
你还把这个偷来了啊
we're stealing now?
我们能去中心的大屏幕玩吗
Should we play up on the big screen in Ops?
我想在十二英尺的屏幕上涉过八位元的小溪图形吗
Do I want to ford a river in eight-bit graphics on a 12-foot screen?
当然想了
Uh, yeah.
不愧是你
My girl.
对了 你怎么处理那个播客博主的
Oh, so, how'd it go with our podcaster?
你是怎么让他删除所有的录音的
How'd you get him to delete the tapes?
我跟他说 我们在招人
I just told him we were hiring.
我给了他一张太空部队的名片
I gave him a Space Force business card.
他将是最虔诚的保密者
He's gonna be a hell of a guardian.
发生了什么 我能睁眼了吗
What is happening? Can I look now?
再等一小下下
Just hold on a second.
你得有耐心啊
You have to be patient.
好了 你准备好了吗
Okay. You ready?
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你是对的 这真的很酷
You were right. This is pretty cool.
真的很酷
It really is.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表