I can't tell you that Rosa will be okay.
但她现在和家人在一起了 而且有了庇护权
But she's with family and has a good case for asylum.
那是这些孩子最接近没事的程度了
That's the closest to okay most of these kids can get.
- 我会替你们给她带好 - 麻烦你了
- I'll tell her you said hi. - Please do.
谢谢
Thank you.
Fatima 有大事了
Fatima, we have a situation.
Kilbride原来有助理
Kilbride has an assistant!
算是助理吧 我不太
Uh, sort of. I don't...
好了 你晓得的 我爱你的冲劲
Okay. You know I love your passion,
但我们在特别项目办公室工作
but we work in the Office of Special Projects.
你一说有事发生
So when you say we have a situation,
我以为有爆♥炸♥发生了
I am mentally preparing for explosions.
好吧 抱歉 但这的确是爆♥炸♥性消息啊
All right. I'm sorry. But this is explosive information.
当然爆♥炸♥了 快一五一十道来
Oh, no, it totally is. Spill the tea.
好 我查了一下她
All right, so I looked her up.
表面来说 她是为在华盛顿的主任工作
She technically works for the director in Washington,
但同时她也是国♥家♥安♥全♥局分♥析♥员
but she's also an NSA analyst.
她喜欢普拉提
And she loves Pilates. W...
噢
Oh.
Namazi探员 来认识预备探员Shyla Dahr
Agent Namazi, meet Reserve Agent Shyla Dahr.
Dahr女士来城里协助我处理一些事
Ms. Dahr is in town to help me with a few things.
既然这样 跟我来吧
Well, in that case, why don't you follow me?
今天稍早 发生了一宗抢劫案 更正一下
Early this morning, there was a robbery-- uh, scratch that,
应该是在高端艺术品仓库Crusciel & Crusciel发生了盗窃案
a full-on heist-- at the high-end art storage facility Crusciel & Crusciel.
艺术品存储是很普遍的生意
Art storage is a popular business.
那些人买♥♥下艺术品只为了存起来 好让艺术品升值
People buy art just to store it away while it appreciates in value.
- 有嫌疑犯吗 - 还没
- Any suspects? - Not yet.
其中两人戴着头罩
Two of the men were masked,
第三个还在人脸识别中
and facial rec is working on the third.
不过他很成功地在镜头下遮着自己的脸
But he did a really good job of keeping his face obscured from the camera.
这种地方肯定有不少安保系统
Place like that has to have security systems.
那三人是怎么闯进去的
How did three men get through?
特洛伊木马 应该说是 板条箱
With a Trojan horse. Or crate, rather.
一位运送人员声称要为一个帕萨迪纳的客户
A delivery guy shows up claiming to have a priceless statue
运送一尊堪称无价之宝的雕像
from a client in Pasadena.
结果箱子里藏着两个人
Turns out he's got two buddies inside.
今天肯定是艺术界的坏日子
And while I'm sure it's a sad day for the art community,
但我不太懂这与我们有什么关系
I'm still not sure what it has to do with us.
虽说是无价之宝 但艺术品还是有价码的
Priceless art does have a price.
而且不是小数目
A big one.
失窃艺术品常被转售用来资助犯罪及恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动
Stolen art is sold all the time to finance crime and terrorism.
是的 而且
That. And, also...
Katya Miranova在仓库里有一个储藏室
Katya Miranova had a storage vault in the facility.
Callen之前在她的保险箱里发现了一张发♥票♥
Callen found an invoice in her safe-deposit box a few months ago.
Katya
Katya?
反♥社♥会♥火♥药♥桶 对爱情有致命欲望的那位
That's the sociopathic powder keg with a murderous appetite for love?
嗯 现在很难确切定义她是谁了
Well, it's kind of hard to keep up with exactly who she is anymore,
所以我更喜欢把她描述成一个
which is why I prefer to describe her as just a...
眼中钉肉中刺了
giant pain in my ass.
Crusciel & Crusciel只能向我们提供
Crusciel & Crusciel will only provide us
5个被盗板条箱的客户编号♥
with the client numbers for the five stolen crates,
而不是里面的内容
not what was inside.
但幸运的是 发♥票♥上有Katya的编号♥
But, luckily, we have Katya's from the invoice.
她在那里存的东西现在都会暴露出来
Whatever she was storing in there is now in the wind.
Callen正在现场看看能找到什么
Callen's at the scene now to see what he can find.
和他在那见面
Meet him there.
探员Rountree和Dahr可以处理这里的东西
Agent Rountree and Ms. Dahr can handle things on this end,
从调查我们的搜查令开始
beginning with looking into our warrant request.
为了推迟搜查令签发时间
In order to delay the warrant,
Katya需要一个内鬼
Katya would need to have someone on the inside.
或者可以在里面装成某人
Or be able to pose as someone on the inside.
没事 你可以说出来
It's all right. You can go ahead and say it.
Dahr女士已被充分调查
Ms. Dahr has been fully read in.
利用生成对抗网络或者卷积神经网络等算法
将目标对象的面部嫁接到被模仿对象上
既然Katya有能力应用Callen的深度伪造
Well, since Katya has the ability to employ Callen's deepfake,
- 假扮某人可能不是问题 - 所以
- posing as someone might not be a problem. - So,
我们要么要对付三个很快就会倒霉的小偷
we're either dealing with three very soon-to-be unlucky thieves...
或者Miranova女士会不遗余力地拿走仓库里的东西
Or Ms. Miranova is pulling out all the stops to get at whatever is in that vault.
嘿
Hey.
谁让你出行动中心了
Who let you out of Ops?
Kilbride带了个华盛顿来的人
Kilbride has someone in from Washington.
她在帮Rountree 所以我可以来帮你
She's helping Rountree, so I can give you a hand.
这边怎么样
How's it looking over here?
我查了Katya的保险库
Uh, I checked out Katya's vault.
空的 但其他一些也是空的
It's empty, but so are some of the other ones,
所以很难说它是不是目标
so it's hard to tell whether or not it was targeted.
Katya很聪明 如果她是幕后主使 会希望它看起来是随机的
Well, Katya's smart. If she was behind this, she'd want it to look random.
我不明白 盗贼们怎么有时间独处作案
What I don't get is how the thieves had the time alone to pull this off.
是的 我也想知道
Yeah, I was just on my way to find that out.
Elena Maldanado
Elena Maldanado?
拜托 我已经把早上发生的事告诉了另一位警官
Please, I already told the other officer everything I saw this morning,
我真的需要找一些能帮我忘记这事的东西
and I really need to find something in here that'll help me forget it.
其实我们需要你多想起来一点
We're actually gonna need you to remember a bit longer.
你们看起来不像警♥察♥
You don't look like cops.
是的 因为我们不是
Yeah, that's because we're not.
我是Callen探员 这是Namazi探员 我们是NCIS
I'm Agent Callen. This is Agent Namazi. We're NCIS,
我们需要你再回答几个问题
and we're gonna need you to answer a few more questions.
就像我告诉他们的 前一秒我在收♥货♥
Like I told them, one second, I'm taking a delivery
下一秒
and the next...
Ross中枪了
Ross is shot
然后所有东西都没了
and everything's gone.
你是今早唯一一位工作人员
You were the only registrar working this morning.
送货员无人看管是正常的吗
Is it normal for you to leave delivery persons unattended?
这并不可取
It's not preferable.
但它确实发生了
But-but it happens.
我们现在人手不足 洗手间还堵了
We're currently understaffed, and our bathrooms are currently underwater.
所以水管工在送货员同时到这里之后
So when the plumber got here at the same time as the delivery,
我要做个选择
I had to make a choice.
谁喊的水管工
Who called the plumber?
我 今天早上 当我来的时候
I did. This morning, when I got in.
他们只会给我一个窗口信息 说一下到达时间
All they would give me was a window of when they would be here.
你有水管工的名字 或者对应公♥司♥名字吗
Do you havethe name of the plumber or the company that sent them?
Maywood管道公♥司♥
Maywood Plumbing.
我20分钟后有个董事会
Look, I have a board meeting in 20,
40分钟后有个客户电♥话♥ 要是不在10分钟内服安定
client call in 40, and if I don't have a Valium in the next ten,
我也活不下去了
I'm not gonna survive either.
可以 走吧 但别走远 好吗
Okay. Just go. But stay close, all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
我想你们知道为什么在这里
I imagine you know why you're here.
我的天 他竟然让咱们说
Unbelievable. He's gonna make us say it.
这个人
This guy.
长官 别听他的 他是
Sir, don't listen to him. He's, uh...
您已经见过他了 所以为什么让我们过来 长官
Well, you've met him. So, why are we here, sir?
因为我老了 不愿意在办公室里追着这个团队
Because I'm old. And I'm tired of chasing this team around the office
好像我是感恩而死乐队的追星族一样
like I'm some kind of a groupie for the Grateful Dead.
迷幻摇滚和乡村摇滚乐队
你们得跟上案件进度了
I assume you're up to speed with our case.
嗯 Rountree在过来的路上已经说了
Uh, yeah. Rountree filled us in on the way here.
Katya或是盗窃犯会想把它尽快转手吗
It seems that Katya or whoever stole the art will want to move it fast?
你不能在画廊里卖♥♥偷来的艺术品
You can't just sell stolen artwork at a gallery,
- 所以它必须脱离市场 - 没错
- so it's gonna have to move off-market. - Exactly.
我知道Blye探员 你之前在
And I believe, Agent Blye, that you previously made a contact
同一个非市场艺术界建立过联♥系♥
in that same off-market art world.
Kim Cho 我在以Keith为卧底身份
Kim Cho. I met them when I was undercover as Keith
寻找画作 立方体 时遇到了他
looking for the painting The Cube.
我来联♥系♥Castor
So let me get ahold of Castor.
没准可以把他们带到船屋帮忙
Maybe he can bring them to the boatshed and they can help.
那是桃花心木吗 有趣的词 桃花心木
That's mahogany, right? That's a funny word. "Mahogany."
是柚木吗
Is it teak?
我自己走
I'll see myself out.
回见啦
Toodles!
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表