Amazing.
联邦探员
Federal agents.
我们有搜查令
We have a warrant.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
不是我说啊 我不是房♥产兄弟帅哥
Wow, I mean, I'm no handsome Property Brother,
房♥产兄弟 双胞胎兄弟Jonathan和Drew打造的房♥屋翻修节目
但即使是我也能发现这儿发生了很多事
but even I can tell there's too much going on in here.
请进
Enter.
所以 最新消息
So, update.
Callen和Fatima在陶器店找到了Dupont
Callen and Fatima found Dupont at the pottery shop.
唯一的问题是他没开口
The only problem is he's not talking.
而且Kensi和Deeks搜查了他家里 但是
And Kensi and Deeks are looking through his house, but...
他们什么都没发现
they haven't found anything.
还有别的么
Anything else?
还没
Not yet.
那可能曲解了我称为进展的定义 Rountree探员
That strains the definition of what I'd call an update, Agent Rountree,
但我很感谢你能敲门
but I do appreciate your knocking.
Pikunico
Pikunico.
要祝福你么
Bless you?
是市中心的日本炸鸡店 不含麸质
It's a Japanese fried chicken spot downtown. It's gluten-free.
和原品一样好
Just as good as the real thing.
没准能成Church炸鸡的竞争对手
Maybe even gives Church's Chicken a run for its money,
而且这家是一个德克萨斯长大的男孩开的
and that's a lot coming from a boy raised in Texas.
您知道的 如果您认识的人有感兴趣
You know, if you know anyone interested.
我觉得你知道为什么 如果你选择分享这些信息
I think you know why, if you choose to share this information,
我会毫不犹豫地抽你
that I will not hesitate to end you.
我不需要让人们认为这个城市已经弄得我头昏脑胀了
The last thing I need is for people to think that this city has gone to my head.
当然 长官
Of course, sir.
Rountree探员
Agent Rountree.
谢谢你
Thank you.
简直太乱了
This is so messed up.
我想 这地方也不是咱们搜查到最干净的
I mean, it wasn't the cleanest place when we started.
我不是说这个
No, not that.
Dupont这家伙 他是一名定罪的罪犯
This guy Dupont, right, he's a convicted criminal,
结果他能轻而易举地进入国内
and he's able to get into the country easy enough.
然后像Rosa这样的孩子
And then you have kids like Rosa,
犯罪的实际受害者
who are actual victims of crimes,
被关在避难所
and they're locked up in shelters
只是想争取机会做同样的事情
just trying to fight for a chance to do the same thing.
你说得完全没错
I mean, you're absolutely right.
对么 她身上的那些事儿是不公平的
Right? Nothing that happened to her is fair,
但是至少她和一个亲戚在一起 无论远近
but at least she's with a relative, distant or not.
她比大多数人拥有更好的机会
She's got a better chance than most.
是的 但有时候这些安排并没有起作用
Yeah, but sometimes those placements don't work out, though.
- 而且 而且 如果不是 - 那我们就
- And-and if it doesn't... - Then we will do everything
尽我们所能来帮助她 无论有什么
we can in our power to help her. Come hell or high--
帽子架
Hat rack.
- 我想应该是 困境 - 不 不
- I think it's "High water." - No, no.
我好像刚刚找到了全世界最贵的帽子架
I think I just found the world's most expensive hat rack.
什么
What?
看起来Dupont并没有完全把帽子挂起来
Seems Dupont didn't hang up his hat after all.
hang up one's hat指在某地长♥期♥居住 此处为双关语
或者他在左右摇摆
Or he did, and-and didn't.
我觉得大概是薛定谔的帽子场景
I guess it's kind of a Schrodinger's hat scenario.
Schrodinger 奥地利物理学家 量子力学奠基人之一
我觉得雕像可能是让他开口的方法
I think the statue might be the answer to getting him talking.
- 继续说 - 好的 想下这个
- Tell me more. - Well, think about it.
满世界跑希望离家人更近的人
What does somebody who moved around the world
最害怕什么
to be closer to his family fear the most?
被遣返
Being sent back.
对的
Exactly.
谢谢 Deeks
Thanks, Deeks.
看着眼熟么
Look familiar?
是的 我在里西达的一个旧货拍卖♥♥会上得到的
Yes, I picked that up at a garage sale in Reseda.
真的么 我觉得布鲁塞尔美术馆肯定感兴趣
Really? Well, I'm sure the Fine Arts Museum in Brussels would find that very interesting.
你在比利时被逮捕的 对吧
Belgium is where you were arrested, isn't it?
五年徒刑并且提前释放 考虑到你犯的案
Five years and early release does seem like
看起来属于非常宽厚的判决了
a pretty gracious sentence, given your record.
我不确定他们对屡犯者会不会那么宽容
I'm not sure they're gonna go that easy on a repeat offender.
在你试着和孩子在洛杉矶一起生活的时候
Being extradited to a Belgian prison
被引渡到比利时的监狱
when you're trying to patch things up with your kid in L.A.?
那太遗憾了
That'd be a shame.
但是如果你打算跟我们合作
But if you were willing to work with us, cooperate,
也许我们能想办法让你留在这儿
maybe we could find a way to keep you here,
离家人近些
close to your family.
上帝啊
Mon Dieu!
好吧 我只是个中间人
Okay, I was just the middleman.
我被一个女人雇用了
I was hired by a woman.
我从来没见过她 她说她的名字叫
I never met her, she said her name was...
Irina Fedorovna
Irina Fedorovna.
那是Katya的假名之一
That's one of Katya's aliases.
Irina Katya 不管她叫什么
Irina, Katya, whoever she is,
她对那个储藏设施很熟悉
she was very familiar with the facility.
她给了我明确的指示 去开哪个保险库
She gave me specific instructions which vault to hit.
保险库里有什么
What was in the vault?
艺术品 我猜 我什么都没认出来
Art, I guess. Uh, it wasn't anything I recognized.
那现在在哪里
Where is it now?
- 现在在哪里 - 事情是这样的
- Where is it? - Here's the thing.
这个Katya
This Katya...
眼光太短
she didn't think big enough.
她只想要那个小保险库里的东西
All she wanted was the contents of this one small vault,
浪费这样的机会太可惜了
and it would have been a shame to waste this opportunity.
那里还有好多东西可以偷
There was so much more there for the taking.
你背叛了她
You double-crossed her.
有人出价更高
I made a better deal.
这个雇佣你的女人是个俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
This woman who hired you is a Russian spy,
除了这件事
amongst other things,
她还有肢解敌人的爱好
and she has a penchant for removing limbs from her enemies.
她可不是你想要背叛的那种人
This is not somebody you want to double-cross.
另一个买♥♥家是谁
Who was the buyer?
我不知道他的真名 只有化名
I don't know his actual name, just a pseudonym.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus.
那就这么办
This is what's gonna happen.
你给我打他电♥话♥
You're gonna call him,
告诉他有人对这些艺术品有兴趣
you tell him you have someone interested in buying some of the pieces,
然后你安排会面
and you set up a viewing.
他不会让不认识的人看到他们的
He'll never let someone he doesn't know set eyes on them.
那么听起来你要和我一起去了
Then it sounds like you're coming with me.
让Rountree在那边见我们
Have Rountree meet us there.
让他给我带套西装
Tell him to bring me a suit.
他说 进来 不要带武器
He says to "come inside. No weapons."
看得清我们吗
How we looking?
遥控摄像机已就位 周边没有人
Remote camera's in place, perimeter's empty.
好的 我们能从这里看到你
All right, we can keep an eye from here,
但是你一进去 就只能听到声音了
but once you're inside, it's audio-only.
收到 我们进去了
Copy that. We're going in.
我们 是来看东西的
We're, uh, here for the viewing.
Gerard
Gerard.
我没想到 会这么快又见到你
I didn't think I'd see you again so soon.
我也没想到
Neither did I,
但我了解到我这位朋友对这些艺术品感兴趣
but then I learned that my good friend is in the market.
我是Carl
You can call me Mr. Carl.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus.
有点情况
Um, we may have a problem here.
有其他人来了
We've got more guests arriving.
我喜欢你的风格
I like your style.
我也喜欢你的
I like yours.
我以为这会是一个私人会见
I was under the impression that this was a private viewing.
哦
Oh.
很抱歉让你误解了
Well, apologies for the misunderstanding.
这是个拍卖♥♥ 我的朋友
This, my friend, is an auction.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表