I would think you could multitask.
别担心 你干♥你♥的
No worries. You do you.
我能行
I got this.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
怎么样
How we doing?
- 很好 你呢 - 很好
- Good. You? - Solid.
好吧 这家车行的老板可能就是那个抢走MWD的人
All right, so the guy that owns this auto shop may have been the one who grabbed our MWD.
就是他从购物车上卸下睡袋的吗
He the one who unloaded the duct tape sleeping bag from his shopping cart?
如果你在运送一只镇静的狗 这是有道理的
If you are transporting a sedated canine, that would make sense.
一条价值2.5万的狗
A canine that's worth 25K?
它连犬展都没上过
He's not even best in show.
这条狗参与缉获的毒品让他们损失了数亿美元
Yeah, well, this dog has cost them hundreds of millions of dollars of seized narcotics,
难怪他们会给它明码标价
so it's no small wonder that they would put a price tag on his head.
所以我们该找谁
So who are we looking for?
我们在找Joseph Jones
We are looking for a Joseph Jones.
哦 被选为最爱活埋爱人的人吗
Oh, voted most like to bury his loved ones alive?
可能吧
Yeah, probably.
这家伙入狱照片比卡戴珊家的自♥拍♥还多
This guy's got more mug shots than the Kardashians have selfies.
从未成年起 他就在麻烦里进进出出 主要是进
He's been in and out of trouble, mostly in, since he was a minor.
他有绑♥架♥犬类的前科
And his history of dognapping?
实际上 这是第一次
Actually, this one's a first,
但他是个自♥由♥职业者 似乎愿意为钱做任何事
but he's a freelancer who seems to be willing to do anything for money.
也许是件好事 我是说 如果一切都是为了钱
Well, maybe that's a good thing. I mean, if it's all about money,
也许他不会为了一条狗冒生命危险
maybe he won't risk his life over a dog.
如果他知道自己面临严重的牢狱之灾 可能会冒这个险
Well, he might risk it if he knows he's facing some serious jail time.
是的
True.
我们 有后援吗
We, uh... we got backup?
有 就你俩
Yeah. You two.
现在 洛杉矶警长正在市中心协助执行搜查令
L.A. Sheriff's assisted walking a search warrant downtown as we speak.
走吧
Let's go.
情况报告
Sitrep.
探员Kensi Namazi和Rountree在嫌疑人的工作场所外
Agents Kensi, Namazi and Rountree are outside the suspect's workplace.
你也想出现场
Wish you were with them?
有时会
Sometimes.
我也是
Me, too.
他们能随时待命
They're good to go on their call.
你们看到什么了吗
You see anything?
没动静
No movement.
知道了 我从后面进去
Got it. I'm moving in the back.
Fatima Rountree 报告状况
Fatima, Rountree, what's your status?
我们在前门
We're at the front gate.
锁住了
It's locked.
收到 守在那
Copy that. Hold your position.
发现嫌疑车辆
I got eyes on the suspected vehicle.
我进去了
I'm moving in.
Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones?
联邦探员 我们想和你谈谈
Federal agents. We just need to speak with you.
把手伸出来 让我们看见
Come out with your hands where we can see them.
怎么了 Blye探员 Namazi探员
What's happening? Agent Blye, Agent Namazi?
- 等会儿 - 等一会儿
- Hang on. - Hang on?
你明白我这是在干嘛吗 还等会儿
You see what I deal with? Hang on.
谢谢
Thanks.
客气
No problem.
我等得够久了吗 Namazi探员
Have I hung on long enough, Agent Namazi?
是的 长官 抱歉上将 我们有个不配合的嫌疑人
Uh, yes sir. Sorry, Admiral. Uh, we had an uncooperative suspect,
现在没事了
but we're good now.
我们的军士长呢
And our master sergeant?
后面安全
We're all clear back there.
- 看见我们的MWD了吗 - 没有
- Any sign of our MWD? - No.
Fatima
Fatima.
- 你能 - 好 我可以
- Can you... - Yeah. Got it.
Blye探员
Agent Blye?
它不在这
He's not here.
- 那条狗在哪 - 什么狗
- Where's the dog? - What dog?
你绑♥架♥的那条狗
The dog you kidnapped.
我为什么要绑♥架♥一条狗
Why would I kidnap a dog?
我不知道 你为什么半道做这种蠢事呢
I don't know. Why'd you do half the stupid things you got arrested for?
我们有证据表明你把睡袋放进了你的SUV后面
We have evidence of you putting a sleeping bag into the back of your SUV.
这是犯罪吗
Is that a crime?
如果里面有被绑♥架♥的狗
If there's an abducted canine inside.
什么在里面 我很困惑
Inside what? Now I'm confused.
哦 你糊涂了 竖起耳朵听好
Oh, you're confused? Let me explain it.
你袭击了一名联邦执法人员
You attacked a federal law enforcement agent.
这是禁忌 尤其是对你这样有前科的人来说
That's a big no-no, especially for somebody with a record like you.
但情况可能会变得更糟
But it can get a lot worse.
因为你绑♥架♥的那条狗是海军陆战队军士长
Because that dog that you kidnapped is a Marine master sergeant,
所以如果它有个三长两短 你一样会被起诉
so if anything happens to him you can be charged as if he were a human being.
如果我们找不到它 或它死了
That means you're looking at a felony murder charge
那你将面临重罪谋杀指控
if we don't find him alive and well.
- 你编的 - 是吗
- I think you're making that up. - Am I?
你最好希望我们能在你家找到那条狗
You better hope we find that dog safe and sound at your house.
你们在那里什么也找不到
You're not going to find anything there.
- 为什么 - 因为我说了
- Why not? - Because I told you
- 我根本不知道你在说什么 - 我的天呐
- I don't know what you're talking about. - Oh, my God.
你拿着枪闯进我的店
You break into my shop with guns.
我只是想保护自己
I was just trying to protect myself.
- 你是怎么得到报酬的 - 我没有
- How did you get paid? - I didn't.
最好别刷花样 不然我把喷火枪打开
You better stop playing games or I'm gonna light that torch and turn it on you.
你这是威胁我吗 她刚才威胁我 你听到了
Did you just threaten me? She just threatened me. You heard it.
要不你先去透透气
Why don't you get some air.
- 有我在 - 算你走运 伙计
- I got this. - It's your lucky day, buddy.
- 你的搭档有点紧张 - 闭嘴
- Your partner's a little high-strung. - Shut up!
太粗鲁了
That's just rude.
嘿 Shyla 你在他身上找到什么有用的信息了吗
Hey, Shyla, you find anything useful on this guy yet?
他银行账户上没有交易记录
I see no signs of any money transfers into his bank account.
好 那这肯定是现金交易
Yeah, well, I'm sure it was a cash deal.
我有他最近的入狱记录 但是除非我们知道他要去哪里
I have his recent cell activity but unless we know exactly where he was going,
要不就是白费力气
it's a bit of a wild goose chase.
幸好这个搜查令涵盖了现场的所有车辆
Well, good thing this warrant covers any and all vehicles on the location.
我正在访问SUV的GPS 看看它近期的路径
I am now accessing the SUV's GPS to see where it's been lately.
肯定会有帮助
That could certainly help.
Rountree那边有消息吗
Any word from Rountree?
他正在搜查Joseph Jones的房♥子
He's searching Joseph Jones' house now.
他找到了几件武器 毒品和现金
He's recovered several weapons, drugs and cash.
但仍然没有找到失踪的军士长
But still no sign of our missing master sergeant.
等等 他找到多少现金
Wait, how much cash did he recover?
因为那可能是Jones得到的赏金
'Cause that might be the bounty that Jones received.
而且 我们还可以提取指纹
Also, we may be able to pull prints off of it.
我会让他用茚三酮喷雾剂 看看能不能在现场找出指纹
I'll have him use some ninhydrin spray to see if he can develop any prints in the field.
真棒 感谢
Awesome. Thank you.
好的 我弄好了 现在把SUV的GPS诊断上传给你
Okay, I'm done here. I'm uploading the SUV's computer diagnostics to you now.
看看Jones在抓到Boomer后去了哪里
Let's see where Jones has been after grabbing Boomer.
正在查看
I'm on it.
还有什么发现吗 Rountree探员
You find anything else, Agent Rountree?
是的
Oh, yeah.
这绝对是我们要找的人
This is definitely our guy.
他买♥♥了狗口罩
Found evidence that he bought a dog muzzle.
这很难解释 因为他没有养狗
Which is hard to explain, because he doesn't own a dog.
可惜它不会说话
Too bad he's not talking.
也不用说话
Well, maybe he won't have to.
砰 我们找到一些清晰的指纹
Yeah, boom. We got some good prints.
但愿不是银行出纳员的
Let's just hope they're not from a random bank teller.
钱上的指纹属于名叫Brian "Buster" Miller的恶棍
The prints on the money belong to a lowlife named Brian "Buster" Miller.
像是行动从不过大脑的人
Doesn't seem like the brains of any operations.
我猜测是他的打手
My guess is he's muscle.
他家地址在巴斯托
His home address is out in Barstow.
有关联人吗
Any known associates?
- 哦 糟了 - 怎么了
- Oh, crap. - What is it?
根据刑法典 他两次被指控和定罪虐待动物
He's been charged and convicted twice under penal code animal cruelty.
两次都被判轻罪
Both times it was knocked down to a misdemeanor.
好吧 你说虐待动物
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表