I kept watch in the apartment.
Song在卧室里和女儿通电♥话♥
Song was talking to her daughter on the phone in the bedroom.
打完电♥话♥后她的心情如何
And what was her state of mind after the call?
保护你的家人不受工作的危害并不容易
It's not easy protecting your family from the dangers of the job.
我是根据第一手经验知道的
I know from firsthand experience.
这可能要付出代价
It can take a toll.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Of course.
也许这是 因祸得福
Maybe this is a... blessing in disguise.
如果我的职业生涯结束了 就有更多时间陪我的女儿
If my career is over, I can spend more time with my daughter.
我已经错过太多了
I've already missed so much.
她寄宿学校的老师比我更像她母亲
Her teachers at boarding school have been more of a mother to her than I have.
现在我不得不用礼物贿赂她 只为了让她和我一起吃饭
Now I have to bribe her with gifts just to get her to have dinner with me.
但事实是她很好
But the truth is she's fine.
没有我她可能会过得更好
She's probably, um, better off without me.
你不能那样想
you can't think that way.
她会离你更远 你也一样
She'll pull away more and so will you.
不管她给你设了多少障碍
No matter how hard she makes it,
你都要继续尝试
you got to keep trying.
你女儿多大了 Hanna探员
How old is your daughter, Agent Hanna?
和你女儿一样大 她也上了寄宿学校
She's the same age as yours. She went to boarding school, too.
她和她母亲相处得好吗
Does she get along with her mother?
相处得很好
She did.
她母亲去世了
Her mom died.
哦 对不起
Oh. I'm sorry.
这怎么发生的
How did it happen?
因公殉职
Line of duty.
她是中情局的
She was CIA.
每个特工
"Every operative..."
什么
I'm sorry?
没事
Nothing.
Laura Song在喝酒吗 Hanna探员
Was Laura Song drinking, Agent Hanna?
咖啡桌上有一瓶波旁威士忌
There was a bottle of bourbon on the coffee table.
我没有看到她喝酒
I didn't see her drink any.
不好意思 波旁威士忌
I'm sorry... bourbon?
是的
That's correct.
不是苏格兰威士忌
Not scotch?
是波旁威士忌
It was bourbon.
- 你的搭档说是苏格兰威士忌 - 是波旁威士忌
- Your partner said it was scotch. - It was bourbon.
你确定吗
You're sure?
嗯 你知道如果你想的话你可以去看看
Well, you know you can check it out if you want.
这瓶酒一定还在房♥间里 可能是碎了
The bottle must still be in the room. It's probably in a million pieces.
但不管是哪款酒 要是对你来说真的那么重要
But if it's really that important to you whether it's scotch or bourbon,
我相信你能把酒瓶重组回来
I'm sure you can glue 'em back together.
后面发生了什么
What happened next?
我接到了一个电♥话♥
I got a call.
- Deeks 什么事 - 嘿 Sam 我是Deeks
- Deeks, what's up? - Hey, Sam, it's Deeks.
听着 我们已经和Lily谈过了 有些事你需要知道
Listen, we've been talking to Lily, there's something you should know.
Sam
Sam...
Deeks
Deeks?
怎么了
What happened?
G 你听到了吗
G, you copy?
Fatima Rountree
Fatima? Rountree?
你 你联♥系♥不到其他人吗
Y-You can't reach anyone?
我想我需要一把枪
I think I'm gonna need a gun.
Hanna探员 你有没有给她枪
Agent Hanna, did you give her a firearm?
我没有
No, I did not.
为什么
Why is that?
因为当时的情况不足以证明她需要枪
'Cause the situation didn't warrant it.
我们没有收到攻击
We weren't under attack.
不过情况很快就变了
But that quickly changed.
Song快回来
Song, get back here.
你的人有麻烦了 我们需要找到他们
Your agents are in trouble. We need to find them.
他们能照顾好自己
They can take care of themselves.
我们需要带你去安全屋
We need to get you to the panic room.
我不要去那里
I'm not getting in that room!
跟着我
Come with me!
Hanna怎么办
What about Hanna?
- 你丢下了我 - 我必须带她去安全屋
- You left me! - I had to get her to the panic room!
我得全部事亲力亲为吗
Do I have to do everything myself around here?
我可以帮你 给我把抢
I can help. Give me a gun.
现在情况需要给她一支枪吗
Now did the situation warrant giving her a firearm?
不 现场情况需要把她带进安全屋
No, the situation warranted getting her in the panic room.
但她拒绝了
But she refused.
那不能阻止我
That wasn't gonna stop me.
- 我们要带你去安全室 - 不 放开我
- We need to get you to the safe room. - No! Let go of me!
Sam
Sam!
Sam
Sam!
当我醒来时 一切都结束了
When I came to, it was over.
Song死了
Song was dead.
你还相信不给她武器是正确的决定吗
Do you still believe you made the right decision not to arm her?
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
但是这不代表我对她的死没有责任
But that doesn't mean I don't take responsibility for what happened.
Laura Song不应该需要枪才能保护她自己的安全
Laura Song should not have needed a gun in her hand to protect herself.
那是我们的任务
That was our job.
而我们失败了
And we failed.
Rountree探员
Agent Rountree,
你和Namazi探员负责一楼的安全
you and Agent Namazi were covering the ground floor,
同时负责监控系统
watching the security monitors.
那天傍晚你们首先做了什么
How did the evening begin?
我们进行了必要的周边检查
We performed the required perimeter checks
然后向Callen和Hanna探员汇报
and reported back to Agents Callen and Hanna.
但是没有什么可以汇报的 建筑周边挺安静的
But there wasn't much to say. It was pretty quiet.
所以你们做了什么事来消遣时间
So what did you do to pass the time?
作为一个FBI探员 我做过很多监视任务
Well, as an FBI agent, I've been on plenty of stakeouts,
所以我知道要带点东西去 你懂的 比如书和音乐
so I knew to always bring something-- you know, a book, some music.
那天晚上我带了磁铁去
And that night, I had magnets.
喂 轮到你了
Psst. It's your turn.
哦 对不起
Oh, sorry.
好了 我正式错过了在L'Ardoise餐厅的约会
Well, I've officially missed my date at L'Ardoise.
我觉得你什么都没错过
I don't think you missed out on anything.
没错过好吃的 更没错过那个男人
Not the food and especially not the guy.
你在说什么啊 我挺喜欢Ben的
What are you talking about? I like Ben.
真的吗
Do you?
每次你去见这个人的时候 都像是在做例行杂务
You act like it's a chore every time you meet up with this guy.
哦 可恶
Oh, damn it!
秘诀在于要利用磁场的优势
The trick is to use the magnetic field to your advantage.
好吧 此刻磁场在排斥我
Well, right now, they're repelling me.
而且刚好到了做我的私事的时候了
And it's time for me to go do my thing anyways.
记得替我说点好话
Put in a good word for me.
是哦 走着瞧吧
Yeah, we'll see.
- 她的私事是什么 - 呃 对不起 她的祷告
- "Her thing"? - Uh, sorry. Prayers.
信仰是Namazi探员人生里很重要的一部分
Faith is a pretty important part of Agent Namazi's life.
所以 她离开了自己的岗位去处理个人事务
So, she left her post to attend to a personal matter.
这
Well...
我意思是 那时候没事情发生啊
I mean, nothing was happening.
我是说
I mean...
就算有事发生了 她在通信系统里也听得到 所以
I mean, even if something did, she was on comms, So...
那有发生什么事吗
And did anything happen?
怎么回事
What the...?
我什么也没碰啊
I didn't touch anything.
是因为磁铁干扰吗
Was that the magnets?
哦 糟糕
Oh, hell no.
Fatima 系统断电了
Fatima, we just lost power.
通信信♥号♥♥是通过系统处理的
Comms is rerouted through the system.
一旦系统断电 通信应该会自动切回
And once we lost power, it's supposed to migrate
信♥号♥♥塔处理 但是它没有
back to the cell towers, but that didn't happen.
我才意识到 他们使用了强力的信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥
That's when I realized they must've been using a powerful signal jammer.
Callen Sam 任何人 听得到吗
Callen, Sam? Anybody, copy?
嗨
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表