- 哦 - 那看起来比中枪还疼
- Ooh. - That looks like it hurts more than getting shot.
我得跟你老实说
I'm gonna be honest with you.
这东西比我想的见效快多了
This thing is way faster than I thought it would be.
我是说 这可是个怪兽
I mean, it's a monster.
- 有趣 - 有趣吗
- That was hilarious. - Oh, it was hilarious?
撞坏了我的车很有趣吗
Wreck my car, it's hilarious?
- 呵呵 - 抱歉 Sam
- It's hilarious. - Sorry, Sam.
我让你知道什么叫有趣
I'll show you hilarious.
一点也不好笑
It's not funny.
要我说 这确实有点
I mean, it's a little hilar...
不好笑
Not funny.
- 感谢 - 没事
- Thanks. - Sure.
所以现在要怎样 你逮捕我
So, now what? You arresting me?
你今天的所作所为令人无法接受
What you did today was unacceptable.
他们对我做的才是无法接受
What they did to me was unacceptable.
那你对Zasha做的呢
And what you did to Zasha was...?
听着 我们都想找到Katya
Look, we have a mutual interest in finding Katya.
但如果你再越界的话
But if you cross the line again,
我会让你出局
I will put you away for good.
Callen
Callen?
你真的会告诉我家人我还活着吗
Would you really have told my family I was still alive?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得你要是带着这种意图靠近我的家人
I think if you ever go near my family with that intention,
我会杀了你
I'll kill you.
我也很高兴再见到你 Joelle
It's good to see you again, too, Joelle.
我的肚子像小熊维尼一样咕咕叫了
My tummy is growling like Winnie-the-Pooh.
我想吃印度奶酪
I want paneer.
你想回家路上在Frankie店停一下吗
You want to stop at Frankie's on the way home?
我还在想今天和Hetty的谈话
I'm still thinking about my conversation with Hetty today.
然后呢
And?
你想要谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
领养是一件好事
Adoption is amazing.
你知道吗
You know?
给孩子
And the idea of...
一个安定有爱的家庭想法是一种特权
giving a child a safe home and a loving family is such a privilege.
无论如何我都想这么做
And I'd probably want to do that regardless.
但是
But?
我只是真心和你一起生个宝宝
I just really wanted us to have a baby together.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
来自我们基因的忍♥者小杀手
Little genetic ninja assassins.
但是
But...
我想到所有那些让我们走到如今
then I think about all the things that had to happen
而发生的事
to get us where we are right now.
我想到你的妈妈和她的人生
Right? I think about your mom and her life.
我想到你的爸爸和他的人生
I think about your dad and his.
我想到我的妈妈
I think about Mama Deeks.
我想到我那卑劣的爸爸
I think about my despicable father
以及他们的父母和他们父母的父母 然后我意识到
and their parents and their parents before them, and I realize, like,
这一切把我们带到如今的生活
all these things brought us to where we are right now in the process,
所以或许我们需要做的全部就是顺其自然
and so maybe all we have to do is just trust the universe.
对吧
Right?
那要是老天不想让我们生孩子呢
What if the universe doesn't want us to have a baby?
那就忘掉我说的那些 然后让老天爷来咬我
Well, then forget everything I said, and the universe can bite me.
我们就像有钱人那样做
We'll just do what rich people do,
去偷我们的孩子
and we'll just steal our babies.
- 你不能这么说 - 我们就去全世界旅游
- You can't say that. - We'll just travel all over the globe and
然后得到一群不同的孩子 不同的种族
get a bunch of different babies, all different ethnicities.
安吉丽娜朱莉都会嫉妒
And Angelina Jolie will be jealous
因为我们有了一整支球队 这多好啊
'cause we have a whole soccer team. It's gonna be great.
我们住在有两间卧室的房♥子里 这多好啊
We live in a two-bedroom house. It's gonna be fine.
你总是知道说什么能让我开心
Oh, you always know what to say to cheer me up.
- 这可能是我的超能力 - 是吗
- Well, that may be my superpower. - Oh, yeah?
对啊 逗你笑可能是我的天赋
Yeah. Making you laugh, that may be my gift.
好吧 怎样能退掉这份礼物
Okay, well, what's the refund policy on that gift?
gift有天赋和礼物双意 此处为Kensi一语双关
噢 那是店里积分兑换的
Oh, that's store credit only.
不能套现哦小乖乖
No cashing out at this point, baby girl.
我真幸运
Lucky, lucky me.
恐怕你错过她了
Afraid you missed her.
她走了
She's gone.
她去哪了 还是说这也是机密
Where is she? Or is that classified?
是机密 不过反正她可能会害死自己
It is, but she's probably gonna get herself killed, anyway,
管它什么机密
so what the hell?
叙利亚
Syria.
试着去收拾她自己搞的烂摊子
Trying to clean up a mess of her own doing.
实话说 第一次我就没觉得她能活着回来
To be honest, I didn't think she'd make it back
所以谁说得准呢
the first time, so who knows.
她比那人人都爱的蟑螂还难杀
She's harder to kill than that cockroach everyone seems to love.
她去那干什么
What is she doing over there?
- 我刚说了 她去收拾 - 具体点
- I just told you, she is cleaning up... - Specifically.
这是机密
Well, that is classified.
这么说吧 她的追捕白鲸行动南移了
Let's just say that her great white whale hunt went south,
现在其他一些人正在付出代价
and now some others are paying for it.
为什么我们不去帮她
Why aren't we helping her?
因为你不会把钱花在坏事上 Callen探员
Because you don't throw good money after bad, Agent Callen.
希望她能从帽子里再变出一只兔子来
Hopefully, she'll be able to pull another rabbit out of her hat.
她确实很有一套 这点我不否认
She does have a knack for it, I'll give her that.
那她要是失败呢
And if she doesn't?
我想我欠你一句感谢
I guess I owe you a thank you.
不强迫 但会视作一种有礼貌的姿态
It's not mandatory, but it is considered a polite gesture.
如果之前只是有点怀疑
If there was any doubt before,
那我现在绝对惹火上身了
I'm definitely burned now.
是的
Yeah.
但你自♥由♥了
But you're free.
然后余生都被追杀
To be hunted for the rest of my life.
我甚至连自己的国家都没有了
I don't even have a country anymore.
这年头 这兴许是件好事
Well, these days, that might actually be a good thing.
你再帮我一个忙
You do me one more favor,
我就会帮助你
and I will help you.
再帮一个忙
Another favor?
因为你 我现在除了身上的衣服以外一无所有
I have nothing but the clothes I'm wearing because of you.
你还有更好的办法吗
Do you have a better option?
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
我想让你盯着一个人
I want you to keep an eye on someone.
告诉我他们在干什么
Tell me what they're doing.
你想让我去叙利亚
You want me to go to Syria?
你在那比在这更安全
You'll be safer there than you are here.
这是谁 你母亲吗
Who's this? Your mother?
拜托 你和我一样清楚这是谁
Please. You know who that is as well as I do.
或许更了解
Maybe better.
是的 我们知道她是谁
Yeah, we know who she is.
她去叙利亚干什么
What's she doing in Syria?
这就是你要查明的事
That is what you're gonna find out.
Sydney Violet Richards
Sydney Violet Richards.
首字母是SVR
My initials are SVR?
这就是你的幽默吗
Is this your idea of humor?
我觉得这可以作为我们的内部小笑话
I thought it could be our little inside joke.
真好笑
Hilarious.
这个护照八个月之后就过期了
This passport expires in eight months.
是很糟糕 但这事应该用不了几周
Yeah, that sucks. But this should not take more than a few weeks.
你把这个办了
You do this,
我会给你合法的政♥府♥公文
I will get you legit, government-issued papers.
然后你甚至可以自己选名字
And you can even pick your own name.
实验对象展现了出色的记忆力
The subject shows an exceptional memory.
只要有适当的机会和教育
Given the proper opportunity and education,
说不准他今后会有什么成就
there's no telling what he could achieve.
Michele Poulik是自09年就在剧组当制景的成员
于8月2日因癌症与世长辞
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表