but she was the best I've ever known.
我到达现场时 大厅是空的
When I arrived on scene, the lobby was empty.
但是
But...
我听到他们下楼
then I heard them coming downstairs.
四个特工
你没办法应付四个特工
可悲
放下枪 Laura
Drop the gun, Laura.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
- 我根本没有暴露 - 我说了 放下枪
- My cover's still intact. - I said drop the gun.
- 你想知道真♥相♥吗 Hollance - 你觉得我还会相信你吗
- You want to know the truth, Hollace? - You think I'd believe you after all this?
看来是不会了
I guess not.
这就是一切事实
And that's what happened.
行动小组不是去杀她的
The, uh, tactical team was not there to kill her.
而是去救她的
They were there to extract her.
我们并不是失去了一个特工
And we didn't lose an operative.
我杀了个叛徒
I killed a traitor.
既然你都知道了 我要你把这些都忘掉
And now that you know that, you are going to forget it.
上将 你犯下了伪证罪和妨碍联邦调查罪
Admiral, you have committed perjury and obstructed a federal investigation.
我要把这一切向海军部长汇报
I need to report all this to SECNAV.
她早就知道了 白♥痴♥
She already knows, you idiot.
去 打电♥话♥给她 我等着
Go ahead. Call her. I'll wait.
- 我相信你能将这一切保密 - 遵命
- I'm trusting you to keep this confidential. - Yes, ma'am.
- 我能相信你吗 - 当然了
- Can I trust you? - Course, ma'am.
- 好的 - 我完全理解 我
- Good. - I fully understand. I...
满意了吗
Happy now?
满意用在这里不太对
I don't think "Happy" Is the right word.
都已经决定好了 真♥相♥会显得我们很弱
It's already been decided. The truth makes us look weak.
所以官方的说法 Laura Song是英勇牺牲
So the official story is Laura Song died a hero.
- 那我的调查 - 只是走个形式
- So my investigation... - Just a formality.
如果没有调查 我的探员们会有很多疑问
If we didn't have it, my agents would be asking a lot of questions.
你必须告诉他们
You have to tell them.
我没有权力告诉他们
I'm not authorized to tell them.
但是他们都很自责
But they blame themselves for what happened.
如果他们觉得有必要沉溺于自责中 我怎么能阻拦他们呢
If they have a great need to wallow in their angst, who am I to stand in their way?
再说了 等看到网络司令部的报告
Besides, once they see the report from Cyber Command,
他们就会意识到自己有多幸运能活下来
they'll realize they're lucky to be alive.
你应该已经拿到报告了吧
I assume you got the report.
呃
Uh...
是的
Yes.
他们发现海军情报局安全屋的安防系统遭到持续性破坏
They found a sustained breach of the ONI safe house security systems.
中国人早就在Song踏进安全屋大门的那一刻
The Chinese knew NCIS had Song
就已经知道Song在NCIS手上
from the moment she walked through the safe house doors.
关键是 他们都已经尽力了
Bottom line: they did the best they could.
我希望你的报告里能突出这一点
And I expect to see that in your report.
我们谈完了
And now I think we are done here.
我不理解
I don't understand.
上将 是你招的她
Admiral, you recruited her.
你培养了她 你
You trained her. Y-You...
你比谁都了解她
you knew her longer than anyone.
她为什么会叛变
Why would she turn?
那就要问她了
That's her story to tell.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
Lily怎么样
How's Lily?
她会没事的
She'll be all right.
她很坚强 就像她妈妈一样
She's strong, like her mom.
你们呢
How are you guys?
没心情再回答任何问题
Not in the mood to answer any more questions.
尤其是那个问题
Especially that one.
嗯
Yeah.
你们为什么还在这儿 有个案子
What are you still doing down here? We have a case.
有人试图在去Pendleton的路上偷取军♥火♥供给
Someone tried to steal a munitions supply on its way to Pendleton.
我们要在他们再次行动前把他们揪出来
Let's find 'em before they try again.
放下枪 Laura
Drop the gun, Laura.
我说了 放下枪
I said drop the gun!
你想知道真♥相♥吗 Hollace
You want to know the truth, Hollace?
那么多年以前 不是你选择了我
You didn't choose me all those years ago.
是我选择了你
I chose you.
你是完美的目标
You were the perfect mark.
一个家庭破裂的男人
The man with the broken family,
正在寻找第二次机会
looking for a second chance.
你真的觉得我还会相信你吗
You really think I'd believe you after all this?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表