I can only imagine what kind of evidence you're destroying.
这个 你把它也烧了吧
Here. You might want to add this to it.
没事 我已经复印过了
It's okay. I made a copy.
能解释下吗
Do you care to explain?
那你可以吗
Do you?
我是十七号♥项目吗
Am I Subject 17?
噢 你不应该做这个事的
Oh, you shouldn't have done this.
我不应该做这个事
Ishouldn't have done this?
这些你都不应该做的
You shouldn't have done any of this.
我是不是十七号♥项目
Am I Subject 17?
把真♥相♥告诉我
Tell me the truth.
真♥相♥是
The truth is...
- 真♥相♥是易变的 - 回答这个问题 Hetty
- The truth is a fickle thing. - Answer the question, Hetty.
- 别问我问题 我就不会向你撒谎 - 停下
- Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies. - Stop it.
给我停下 回答我
Just stop it. Answer me.
我不会回答你的 Callen先生
I don't answer to you, Mr. Callen.
我是不是十七号♥项目 是或否
Am I Subject 17? Yes or no?
这个谈话已经结束了
This conversation is over.
至于你是怎么得到这份资料的
The one about how you got that file...
我是不是十七号♥项目
Am I Subject 17?!
别用这个语气和我说话
Do not use that tone with me.
我是不是十七号♥项目
Am I Subject 17?!
是的
Yes!
你是
Yes.
很抱歉打扰你们
Sorry to interrupt.
Joelle收到你的消息了 她前往船屋了
Joelle got your message. She's headed to the boatshed.
我很快就会到那里
I'll be there in a second.
我们可没谈完
This is far from over.
也差不多了
Cut that close.
你那些不合群的朋友呢
Where's the rest of your misfit friends?
只有我们
It's just us.
- Zasha在哪 - 她很安全
- Where's Zasha? - She's safe.
- 我告诉你了 - 我不在乎你告诉我什么
- I told you... - I don't give a damn what you told me.
我不为你工作
I don't work for you.
你现在不为任何人服务
Well, you don't work for anybody at the moment.
是的
That's right.
就像其他人说的 这次是私人恩怨
You know what they say. This time, it's personal.
所以你才会犯错
And that's when you make mistakes.
一旦让情绪影响到你 那就完了
You let the emotions in, and you're done.
你想要什么
What do you want?
在这一切失去控制之前 我想要你放走Zasha
I want you to let Zasha go before this whole thing gets out of hand.
失去控制
Gets out of hand?
她的同事试图杀我 还让我失去了一条腿
One of her colleagues tried to kill me, and it cost me my leg.
这些都与Zasha无关
None of which had anything to do with Zasha.
你不知道的
You don't know that.
- 不一定 - 是的 我确定
- Not with any certainty. - Yes, I do.
听着 没有人比我更想要Katya了
Look, nobody wants Katya more than I do.
- 别那么傲慢 - 她把GPS禁掉了
- Don't be so arrogant. - She disabled the GPS.
干得好
Nice.
我想我的车有一两个追踪器了
I suppose my car has a tracker or two now, as well?
告诉我们 Zasha在哪
Tell us where Zasha is.
远离这些 这不是你的战斗
Stay out of this. This isn't your fight.
当你抓住Zasha Gagarin的时候 就变成了我们的战斗
You made it our fight when you grabbed Zasha Gagarin.
为什么 她对于你们来说是什么
And why is that? What is she to you?
她为我们工作
She works for us.
噢 她是你的俄♥罗♥斯♥线人 多么珍贵啊
Oh, she's your little Russian informant. How precious.
你真是个伪君子
You are such a hypocrite.
你完全不关心她
You don't give a damn about her.
你只是单纯想要线索 至少我对自己的意图是诚实的
You just want her intel. You know, at least I'm honest about my intentions.
她一直处于困境
She's been in limbo.
可能是因为她的人发现了
Possibly because her people found out.
他们一直在监视她 他们可能看到你抓了她
They've been watching her. They probably saw you grab her.
- 还可能是跟着你来这 - 没人跟踪我
- Hell, they probably followed you here. - Yeah, nobody tailed me.
你在这里只有一条路
You only have one play here.
快点结束吧
Make it fast.
- 不然呢 - 我们会逮捕你
- Or what? - We arrest you.
- 你对我没有管辖权 - 我们是联邦探员
- You have no jurisdiction over me. - We're federal agents.
你绑♥架♥并袭击了一个外国人
You kidnapped and assaulted a foreign national.
继续 我们会把你交给俄♥国♥人
Keep it up, we'll hand you over to the Russians.
要是逮捕我 那你们永远也找不到她
You arrest me, and you'll never find her.
她将在一周内死于脱水
She'll be dead from dehydration within a week.
你现在就告诉我们Zasha在哪儿
You tell us where Zasha is right now,
否则我会带你还活着的证据给你家人
or I will bring proof to your family that you're still alive.
他们对你的爱会在之后变成白热化的仇恨
And all the love they have for you will turn into white-hot hatred for the rest of their lives.
或者他们会理解这是我唯一能保护他们的方法
Or maybe they'll understand that it was the only way I could protect them.
这是个很大的假设
That's a big maybe.
给我一个小时去接她
Give me an hour to get her.
我们不可能让你离开我们的视线
Not a chance we're letting you out of our sight.
那很好 你来开车
Okay, fine. Then you drive.
别做你会后悔的事
Don't do something else you'll regret.
仍然可以看到你儿子长大
Can still see your son grow up.
这在监狱里是做不到的
You're not gonna be able to do that from prison.
是的 没有我陪伴的长大
Yeah, grow up without me.
这是你的选择
That was your decision.
- 是吗 - 好了 听着
- Was it? - All right, look,
我们可以帮你抓到Katya
we can help you get Katya.
但我们得合作
Okay? But we have to work together,
你得在这件事无法挽回之前让Zasha走
and you've got to let Zasha go before this thing can't be undone.
伙计们 有人来了
Guys, you've got company.
- 多少人 - 六个
- How many? - Six.
六个 你说你没有被跟踪
Six. You weren't tailed?
你后面跟着一大队人 干得好
You had a whole parade following you. Nicely done.
好了 他们在附近了
All right, they're surrounding the place.
Kensi和Deeks大约十分钟后回来
Kensi and Deeks are about ten minutes out.
好了 你们两个到那边去
All right, you two get over there.
我会让REACT小组做好准备 并通知洛杉矶警方
I'll ready a REACT team and alert LAPD
REACT team: 快速反应小组
去保护周围的安全
to secure the perimeter.
希望这些小丑们意识到
Hopefully, these jokers will stand down
他们正走进联邦探员的黄蜂窝
once they realize they're walking into a hornet's nest
- 就会离开 - 我有一个更好的主意
- of federal agents. - Now, I have a better idea.
我不记得曾征求过建议
I don't recall asking for suggestions.
Sam和我会带Joelle去保护Zasha
Sam and I will take Joelle to secure Zasha.
假设她还没有被带走
Assuming she hasn't been already taken.
如果我们被包围了怎么离开这里
How are we gonna get out of here if we're surrounded?
我希望你的睫毛膏是防水的
I hope that mascara's waterproof.
走啦 快走
Move. Move, move.
你一定是在和我开玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
我宁愿面对俄♥国♥人也不愿从
I'd rather face the Russians than get typhoid from...
不用谢
You're welcome.
嘿
Hey.
我们离开船屋了
We're out of the boathouse.
所有人重新定向到 我们去哪里
Redirect everyone to... Where we going?
我们去哪里
Where we going?!
南拉森2343号♥
2343 South Larson.
南拉森2343号♥ 让洛杉矶警♥察♥局把俄♥国♥人集中起来
2343 South Larson. Let LAPD round up the Russians.
没有优步 他们哪儿也去不了
They're not going anywhere without an Uber.
嘿 嘿 不要在这车上拧头发
Hey, hey! Not in the Hellcat.
把我推下水的人是你
You're the one who pushed me into the water.
那是因为你把人引来我们这了
That's because you led those guys to us.
你知道 我甚至不应该弄湿我的假肢
You know, I'm not even supposed to get my prosthetic wet.
如果我要修理或更换这东西
If I have to get this thing repaired or replaced,
我会把账单寄给NCIS
I'm sending NCIS the bill.
你寄个鬼 你要花钱给这辆车做全面清洁
The hell you are. You're paying for this car to get detailed.
噢 你做梦吧
Oh, dream on.
那些车是你的吗
Either of those cars yours?
不是
No.
棒极了
Wonderful.
让其他人继续戴耳机 有人在这伏击我们
Tell the others to go on earwigs. Somebody beat us here.
你们要给我武器吗
Are you guys gonna give me a weapon?
不 你要待在车外
No. You're gonna stay here, outside the car.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表