Hey.
有人来了
We got company.
来 让我帮你
Here, let me help you.
不用了 我自己可以的 谢谢
No, it's... I'm all good, thanks.
哦
Oh...
请坐吧
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
Namazi探员
Agent Namazi,
我是海军情报办事处督察长 Akhil Ali
I'm ONI Inspector General Akhil Ali.
谢谢你能前来配合
Thank you for being here.
你的腿怎么样了
How's your leg?
呃 有些不便 但是正在好转
Uh, annoying, but it's getting better.
实际上 这里结束后我还有个医生预约
I actually have a doctor's appointment after this.
那很好 我尽量不耽误你太多时间
That's good. I'll try not to keep you too long.
我一直在看你的档案 非常令人印象深刻
I've been reviewing your file. It's, uh, very impressive.
在你这样的年龄就获得了这么多成就
You've accomplished so much for someone your age.
为了公民服务 你还放弃了赚大钱的演员工作 这真的是
And to give up a lucrative television career for civil service, it's really...
好吧 言归正传
Well, anyway...
呃 我们可以从你离开顶层安全公♥寓♥后
uh, I thought we could start from just after you returned
然后你和Rountree探员进行监视任务时开始
from the top floor apartment, when you and Agent Rountree
他提到你们在玩游戏
were on watch-- he mentioned you were playing a game?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
我赢得轻而易举
And I was kind of crushing it.
- 哈 - 天啊
- Ha! - Gah!
- 破磁铁 - 别输不起嘛
- Magnets! - Oh, come on,
Rountree 你不知道异性相吸吗
Tree, don't you know that opposites attract?
哦 你错过了晚餐约会了
Oh, you missed your dinner date.
别在意了 我觉得你说得对 我的确没有特别想去
Oh, don't worry about it. I think you were right. I wasn't that excited to go.
再加上 Ben不是我喜欢的类型
Plus I don't think Ben's my type.
为什么不是
Why not?
什么
What?
为什么 呃 为什么他不是你喜欢的类型
Why, uh... why wasn't he your type?
我不知道 这和案件有什么相关性
I'm... not sure I see how that's relevant.
有关联吗
Is it... relevant?
我们后面在说吧
We'll circle back to that.
呃 你们玩完游戏后发生了什么
Uh, what happened after you played the game?
呃 然后我去进行了穆♥斯♥林♥日每天的第一次祷告
Uh, then I left to perform the first prayers of the Muslim day.
你每次有任务的时候都会留时间去进行祷告吗
Now is prayer something you always make time for while on assignment?
在合理的情况会
When reasonable.
我的信仰让我成为更强大的人
My faith makes me a stronger person
和更好的探员
and a better agent.
我很欣赏你这点
I-I admire that.
我也是穆♥斯♥林♥
I'm Muslim myself.
但没有我想要的那么虔诚
But not as devout as I'd like to be.
这 呃
It's, um...
这并不容易
it's not easy.
是的 不容易
No, it's not.
但是很有意义
But it can be rewarding.
呃 所以你去做祷告了吗
Uh, s-so you did your prayers?
是的 就在那时 我发现有可疑的动静
Yeah, and that's when I saw the first sign of trouble.
Rountree 我看见建筑南侧有活动的迹象
Rountree, I've got movement on the south side of the building.
你在监控里看见什么了吗
You see anything on the cameras?
Rountree 你收到了吗
Rountree, do you copy?
嗨 有人来了
Hey, we got company.
- 是的 通信系统挂了 - 我在建筑南侧看见两个人影
- Yeah, comms are down. - I saw two shadows on the south side of the building.
我们得去找其他人
We need to get to the others.
- 什么声音 - 从门那边传来的
- What was that? - Came from the door.
小心点
Be careful.
快跑
Move!
Rountree探员和我在楼下干掉了几个敌方特工
Agent Rountree and I managed to take out several operatives downstairs.
但是我不确定一共击中了几人
I'm not even exactly sure how many.
我们很快就被敌方火力压制 需要撤退到顶楼
We were quickly overwhelmed and had to retreat to the top floor.
然后我们遇见了Laura Song
And that's where we ran into Laura Song.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
后退 后退
Get back! Get back!
这边 这边
This way! This way!
找掩护
Take cover!
Rountree 快点
Rountree, hurry!
我们不能待在这里
We can't stay here!
快来
Come on.
快过来
Come on!
啊
Aah!
啊
Aah!
啊 太痛了
Oh, that hurts!
让我看看伤口
Let me see where you're hit.
没时间了 我们也不能待在这里
We don't have time. We can't stay here, either.
啊 真痛啊
Oh, that hurts.
啊 好痛啊
Oh, this hurts.
他们要进来了
They're coming in!
- Song - 你先上 你受伤了
- Song. - You go. you're injured.
没门 你先上
No way. You first.
没时间争了 快上
There's no time to argue. Go!
来
Come on.
- 我没事 - Song
- I'm okay. - Song?
不 不
No! No!
我不明白她为什么这么做
I don't know why she did that.
我先她可能觉得她在救我们
I think maybe she thought she was saving us.
或许她也的确救了我们
Maybe she did.
过了一会儿 我们听到了枪声
A few moments later, we heard gunshots.
就是这样了
And that was it.
我们找到她了
We had her.
我们找到了她
We had her,
又失去了她
and we lost her.
游戏结束
Game over.
Blye探员 你和Deeks调查员被分配到的任务是
Agent Blye, you and Investigator Deeks were tasked
去接上Laura Song的女儿Lily
with picking up and bringing Laura Song's daughter, Lily,
去你办公室附属场地 正确吗
to your office's auxiliary space, is that correct?
是的 没错 但我们都叫它船屋
Yes, that's correct, but we call it the boatshed.
你到达之后 第一件事做了什么
What was the first thing you did when you arrived?
我给Kilbride上将打了电♥话♥
I called Admiral Kilbride.
他让我们一旦Lily安全了马上联络他
He wanted us to let him know as soon as Lily was safe.
好的 先生 绝对的
Yes, sir, absolutely.
我老大想跟你聊聊
Uh, hey, my boss wants to talk to you.
他的名字是Kilbride上将
His name is Admiral Kilbride.
他是你妈妈的老朋友
He's an old friend of your mom's.
- 好 - 我帮你连接大屏幕
- Okay. - All right, I'm gonna put him up on the screen for you.
上将 我现在跟你连线
Uh, Admiral, I am connecting you now.
Lily 你好
Lily, hi.
我是Kilbride上将
I'm Admiral Kilbride.
很抱歉我在开着车的时候跟你通话
I apologize to you for talking while driving.
你还好吗
How you doing?
我没事 我 我只是
I'm okay, I-I'm just--
我是说 这些探员告诉我有人对我妈妈构成威胁
I mean, these agents told me someone made a threat against my mom,
但我不理解 为什么海军被卷进来了
but I don't understand why the Navy is involved.
她是个艺品商
She's an art dealer.
嗯 我就是这么认识她的
Yes, that's how I met her.
很明显 我更偏爱海洋艺术
For obvious reasons I'm rather partial to maritime art.
你知道J.M.W Turner吗
Do you know J.M.W. Turner?
- 嗯 - 我想你可能会知道
- Yeah. - I thought you might.
他说你在南加州大学学习艺术史
She said you were studying art history at USC.
不管怎样 你妈妈给我在他的一幅素描画上搞了个很好的价格
Anyway, she got me a great price on one of his sketches,
后来我们就熟了
and we've been close ever since.
等这事儿结束了 我会给你看看的
When this is over, I'll show it to you.
那这什么时候能结束呢
When will this be over?
我知道你吓到了 但你很安全
I know that you're scared, Lily, but you're safe.
你妈妈也是
And so is your mom.
我正在去找她的路上
I'm headed to her right now.
通常来说 FBI管这种事 但是
Now, normally the FBI would handle this, but...
你妈妈对我很重要 所以我让我的团队来处理
your mom means a lot to me so I requested my team handle it.
他们是最棒的
They are the best.
我能把性命付托给他们
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表