没搞明白你要拿这手杖做什么
put this day to rest without understanding
我可没法安心下来
your ruse with the cane.
抱歉 上将 我应该早点说的
I apologize, Admiral. I should have said something sooner.
医生几天前就说我没事了
My doctor actually cleared me a couple days ago,
虽然我的腿已经好多了
and although my leg feels so much better
而且我非常想回来出外勤
and my heart really wants to get back in the field,
但是我的感觉
my mind just feels...
我不知道
I don't know, um...
虚弱
weak.
所以这手杖能给你足够时间找回你的实力吗
And the cane bought you enough time to find your strength again?
我不想让队伍失望
I don't want to let this team down.
你唯一能做的就是赶紧康复
The only way you could do that is by rushing your recovery.
永远别害怕站出来为自己辩护 Namazi探员
Never be afraid to stand up and advocate for yourself, Agent Namazi.
这是你的人生
This is your life.
你自己决定故事怎么讲
You dictate which story is told.
过去几年里
Over the years, I have lost
我失去了许多优秀的士兵和陆战队员
quite a few good sailors and marines
就因为PTSD
to a thing called PTSD.
他们都和你一样优秀 我不想再失去更多人了
All the same to you, I'd just as soon not lose any more people.
现在 如果我要对你说点什么
Now, if I have to say it to you in so many words,
那就是你需要多长的准备时间都可以
you take as much time as you need.
明白吗
Understood?
谢谢您 上将
Thank you, Admiral.
Rountree 今天辛苦了
Good work out there today, Rountree.
谢谢您 上将
Thanks, Admiral.
嘿 看看你 行动自如了
Hey, look at you. Cleared for action?
差不多 但是我想还需要
More or less. But I think I'm gonna take
几周的时间才能出外勤
a couple weeks before I head back in the field.
好的 就这样吧
All right. That's what's up.
嘿 我 呃 想道歉
Hey, I, uh, wanted to apologize.
我知道我之前态度不好
I know I got a little snippy. Uh...
我抚养了这个小姑...
I've basically been raising this little gir...
这个成年女性
...this grown woman...
有一段时间
...on my own,
就我一个人 呃
for a while now, and, um,
我意识到我对她的事有些敏感了
I'm realizing I get a little bit sensitive over her.
你不用向我道歉
You don't ever have to apologize to me.
哦 我也和她联♥系♥了
Oh, I reached out to her as well.
我没有提到他的小男朋友
I didn't mention her little man-friend,
我们这周末要去环球影城
and we're going to Universal Studios this weekend.
- 哦 好的 - 嗯
- Oh, okay. - Yeah.
你知道我一直都想去哈利波特主题区
You know, I've always wanted to go on the Harry Potter ride.
我自己有点不敢去
I'm just kind of afraid to go by myself.
- 你要不和我们一起 - 真的吗
- You should come with us. - Can I?
- 当然 Jordyn一直都很想见你 - 我也很想见她
- Yeah. Jordyn is dying to meet you. - I'm dying to meet her.
噢
Oh!
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我的秘鲁炒牛肉洒得满袋子都是
My lomo saltado spilled all over the bag.
再次向你道歉
Again, I am so sorry.
- 我能 我能再给你买♥♥一份吗 好吗 - 哦 没关系的
- Will you-will you let me buy you another one, please? - - Oh, it's okay.
实际上 你知道吗
H-Honestly. You know what?
我是说 我 我这一周都在想吃秘鲁菜
I mean, I-I've actually been craving Peruvian food all week.
这是
Is it...
这是你的晚餐吗
is it dinner for one?
是的
It is.
我能加一份印加可乐吗
I could add an Inca Kola to the deal?
- 呃 - 我叫Greg
- Uh... - I'm... I'm Greg.
我的朋友叫我G
My friends call me G.
Leah
Leah.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表