Um, on my way back home, I'll grab some light beer.
啥淡啤酒 我的儿啊 这个城市对你做了什么
Light beer? My God, son, what's this town done to you?
看在上帝的份上 别闹了 你可是个海军蛙人
You a Navy frogman, for God's sake.
是 是 好吧
Yeah. Yeah, okay.
你想让我跟你一起去吗
Well, you want me to come with you?
不 爸爸 我要你待在家里
No. Dad, I want you to stay put.
别出门
Do not go outside.
怎么 我是被拘禁了吗
What, I'm under house arrest?
不 不 更像是留堂在家 直到Ortiz女士来到这里
No, no. More like house detention. Until Mrs. Ortiz gets here.
- 哦 你还为我请了保姆 - 她会帮忙打理这个家
- Oh, you got me a babysitter. - She'll help take care of the place.
还有我
And me.
没错 你需要什么都能叫她
If you need anything, yeah.
她多大了
How old is she?
我不知道 我没问
I don't know, I didn't ask her.
她长的如何
What's she look like?
- 这有什么关系 - 我只是好奇
- What difference does it make? - I'm just curious.
- 我不是在Tinder上找到她的 - 也许你就该去那儿找
- I didn't find her on Tinder. - Well, maybe you should have.
你需要什么直接给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
Call me if you need anything. All right?
我不会打的
I won't.
好的 我也爱你
Okay. Love you, too.
是 Shyla 不 我们正在路上 20分钟后见
Yes, Shyla, yeah, no, we're-we're heading in. We'll see you in 20.
好的 拜拜
Okay, all right. Okay, bye.
哦 Kilbride已经怒不可遏了
Ooh, Kilbride's on the warpath
因为今天除了Rountree和Fatima之外 没有人去上班
because no one showed up to work today except for Rountree and Fatima.
哦
Oh.
啊
Ah.
你刚才是认真的吗 关于领养
Were you serious back there? About the adoption?
你呢
Were you?
- 我先问你的 - 但我们是同时回答的
- I asked you first. - Yeah, but we answered the same time.
怎么
What?
我想Rosa需要我们的帮助
I think Rosa needs our help.
如果她被驱逐出境 天知道她会发生什么事
If she gets deported, God only knows what'll happen to her.
没好事 这是肯定的
Well, nothing good, that's for sure.
而这可能是我们保护她的唯一方法
And this may be our only way to keep her safe.
在我看来 这事儿是这样的
I mean, here's the way that I look at it.
至少它给了我们时间来支持她的庇护案 对吗
At the very least it gives us time to bolster her asylum case, right?
- 但是 - 但是
- But... - But...
结局也可能是我们成功领养一个孩子
We could also end up adopting a child.
她不是孩子了 她是女青年
She's not a child, she's a young woman.
她是未成年人
She's a minor.
但即使她年满18岁 在法律上她仍然是我们的女儿
But even after she turns 18, she's still legally our daughter.
她是一个活生生的人
Like, a living, breathing human being
我们要对她的
that we are responsible for
余生负责
for the rest of our lives.
你相信每件事的发生是有原因的 对吗
You believe things happen for a reason, right?
是的
I do.
这件事就是让我们领养她的那个因
I think this is our reason.
我有点困惑 这些家伙想干什么
I'm a little confused here. What were these guys trying to do?
他们携带简易爆♥炸♥装置 所以我的第一猜测是蓄意破坏
They were carrying IEDs, so my first guess would be sabotage.
但是为什么
But why?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
也许他们只是想偷一些武器
Then again, maybe they were trying to steal some weapons.
简易爆♥炸♥装置是为了掩盖他们的踪迹
IEDs were there to cover their tracks?
就两个人徒步来偷吗
I mean, two guys on foot?
他们觉得自己能携带多少武器离开这里
How many weapons did they think they could carry out of here?
问题是 我们不知道是不是只有两个人
That's the thing, is we don't know it was only two guys.
所以 是的 他们必须要有一辆车
So, yeah, they had to have a vehicle.
如果我们找不到车 那就说明至少还有一个嫌犯
If we can't find that, then that suggests there was at least one other suspect,
也许更多
maybe even more.
好吧 希望幸存下来的那个人会给我们一些答案
Well, hopefully, their buddy who survived will have some answers for us.
按常理说 他们应该会把车停在附近 对吧
You'd think they would have parked closer as well, you know?
用最大引擎速度快速逃离
Have a quicker redline out of here.
走太平洋海岸公路就又近又快
Well, PCH is close and fast.
是的 但你冒着太多迎面而来的交通风险
Yeah, but you're risking too much oncoming traffic.
嗯 基地周围都是农田
Well, the base is surrounded by agricultural land.
也许是一辆农用车 不会引起太多的怀疑
Maybe, like, a farm vehicle wouldn't raise too much suspicion?
特别是如果它停在公路的另一边
Especially if it was parked on the other side of the highway.
周围有很多露营地
There are a lot of campsites around.
房♥车也是一个不错的选择
An RV could be a good choice.
那倒是
That's true.
Shyla正在检查加州高速公路的监控 看看有没有线索
Shyla's checking up CHP cameras, see if we can find anything.
很快也会有人认领那具尸体的
Somebody's gonna claim that body soon, too.
记得让验尸官有情况就通知我们
We should ask the coroner to let us know when they do.
对 好主意
Yeah. Good call.
啊
Ah.
我有点希望你决定退休了呢
I was kind of hoping you decided to retire.
哦 我退休是为我好还是为你好
Oh, you hoping for my sake or for yours?
- 都好 - 恐怕你没有那么幸运
- Both. - I'm afraid you're not that lucky.
你♥爸♥爸安顿好了吗
You get your dad all settled in?
- 很不幸 安顿好了 - 这才多久就忍♥不了啊
- Unfortunately. - That good, huh?
是的 我认为到本周结束 我们其中一人会有50%机会杀掉对方
Yeah, I think it's a fifty-fifty chance that one of us will kill the other by the time the week's out.
- 那我押注Raymond - 我谢谢你
- Well, my money's on Raymond. - Thanks.
Raymond: 指Sam的爸爸 Raymond Hanna
如果我的遭遇能让你好过一点
If it's any consolation,
我也想杀掉Arkady
I may be giving Arkady a little dirt nap as well.
是吗 他做了什么
Yeah? What'd he do now?
更多是因为他不想做的事
It's more what he didn't do.
我打算跟Anna结婚 去征求他的同意
I asked for his blessing to marry Anna.
真的吗 哇 恭喜你 兄弟 是时候了
You did? Wow. Congratulations, man. It's about time.
是吧 他说不同意
Yeah. He said no.
- 什么 拜托 - 我说真的
- What? Come on. - I'm serious.
他反对我娶她
He is forbidding me to marry her.
那太荒谬了 为什么
That's ridiculous. Why?
他认为这不是个好主意
He doesn't think it's a good idea.
嗯 这就是Arkady 他是半个疯子
Well, it's Arkady. He's half crazy.
- 才疯一半吗 - Anna怎么说
- Just half? - What did Anna say?
- 我还没告诉她 - 她不会在乎的
- I didn't tell her. - She won't care.
她要么一笑置之 要么狠狠修理他 可能两者都有
She'll either laugh it off or tear him a new one. Probably both.
他说 如果我们没有他的祝福 这段婚姻将受到诅咒
He said that the marriage will be cursed if we don't have his blessing.
那是什么 俄♥罗♥斯♥传统 我从来没听说过
But wh-what is that, Russian? I've never even heard of that.
让我说 就关门放Anna 她会把他修理成正常人的
You're asking me? Sic Anna on him. She'll scare him straight.
打扰一下 我们是海军罪案调查处的Callen和Hanna探员
Excuse me. Federal agents Callen, Hanna, NCIS.
你们打过电♥话♥ 找昨晚送来的无名氏对吧
You called about the John Doe who was brought in last night.
- 是的 他恢复意识了吗 - 还没有
- Yes. Did he regain consciousness? - Afraid not.
我们可以见他吗
Can we see him?
他的律师说他不能有访客
His lawyer said he's to have no visitors.
他的律师
His lawyer?
- 他的身份被确认了吗 - 没有
- He was identified? - No.
那他怎么会有律师呢
Then how's he have a lawyer?
我被告知的就这些了
I just know what I was told.
可能是那种冷血讼棍律师 你以前见过他吗
Could be an ambulance chaser. Have you seen him around before?
- 没有 - 他留名字了吗
- No. - He leave a name?
让我看看
Let me check.
如果那人还没有被确认身份 就没有人知道他在这里
If our boy hasn't been identified, then no one's been notified he's here.
如果没人知道他在这 他的律师是怎么出现的
Well, if nobody knows he's here, how does his lawyer show up?
他留下名片好让客户醒来时给他打电♥话♥
He left his card to call him when is client wakes up.
Jeremy Chambers律师
Jeremy Chambers, Esquire.
律师 说法挺花哨的
Esquire. Fancy.
是啊 看来律师先生要做一些解释了
Yeah, well, looks like Mr. Esquire has some explaining to do.
谢谢
Thank you.
Jeremy Chambers是Meyers、Masters和Chambers事务所的合伙人
Jeremy Chambers is a partner with Meyers, Masters and Chambers.
Chambers本人是公民自♥由♥案件的专家
Chambers himself is a bit of a specialist in civil liberty cases,
尤其是那些被美国全国步♥枪♥协会民权保护基金资助的人
especially those being bankrolled by the NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund.
听起来Jeremy Chambers先生需要一份去船坞的邀请
Sounds like Mr. Jeremy Chambers needs an invitation to the boatshed.
- 这就办 - Fatima和Rountree找到些什么
- Will do. - How are Fatima and Rountree making out?
他们还没有任何汇报
They haven't called anything in,
我还在检查加州高速公路的监控 但目前没结果
and I'm still searching through CHP cameras, but nothing so far.
等等 我有新发现
Hold on, I got something.
不是指监控
Not a camera hit,
死去的嫌犯的家庭成员在停尸房♥确认了他的身份
but some family members have identified our dead suspect in the morgue.
问出名字 让Kens和Deeks去和他们谈谈
Get a name. Send Kens and Deeks down to speak with them
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表