她被男人吓到了
she was intimidated by men.
也许这就是事件的原因
Maybe there's a reason for that.
- 嘿 - 嘿 她醒了
- Hey. - Hey. She's awake.
嗨
Hi.
我给了她一些止痛药 所以她可能看起来昏沉沉的
I gave her some meds for pain, so she might seem a little groggy.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 Sofia
Hi. Sofia.
你觉得怎么样
How you feeling?
不太好
Not so great.
我是NCIS特别探员Kensi Blye
I'm NCIS Special Agent Kensi Blye.
- 这位是调查员Deeks - 你好
- This is Investigator Deeks. - Hi.
我们问几个简单问题可以么
Is it okay if we ask you a few quick questions?
你还记得发生什么了么
Do you remember anything that happened?
我想我晕倒了
I think I passed out.
你还记得自己生了孩子么
Do you remember delivering your baby?
没关系的
That's okay.
没关系的
It's okay.
Sofia 能告诉我们孩子的父亲是谁么
Can you tell us who the father is, Sofia?
我的意思是 他曾是 他是船员么
I mean, was he a... is he a fellow crew member?
不
No.
是你在船上护送的平民承包商么
Was it the civilian contractor that you escorted around the ship?
嘿
Hey.
没关系的
It's okay.
你没有陷入任何麻烦 明白么
You're not in any trouble, all right?
你们两个在恋爱么
Were you two in a relationship?
我知道这很可怕
I know this is scary,
但是你是安全的
but you are safe.
你是安全的
You are safe.
你想让我们致电他么
Do you want us to call him?
他强♥奸♥了我
He raped me.
他强♥奸♥了我
He raped me.
Gary Drummond 28岁
His name is Gary Drummond. 28 years old.
为Ashitom Solutions工作 一家与海军有合同的
He works for Ashitom Solutions. It's a computer software company
电脑软件公♥司♥
that has a government contract with the Navy.
嗯 嗯 我查到了
Yeah, yeah, I got him.
Gary Drummond 硅滩小子
Gary Drummond, a Silicon Beach brat.
我会申请逮捕令让兄弟们把他带回来
I'll secure an arrest warrant, have the boys bring him in.
好的 抓到他的时候跟我讲一下
All right, let me know when you have him.
而且 Fatima
And Fatima?
告诉兄弟们按规章行事
Tell the boys to do everything by the book.
我不想让这个混♥蛋♥因为技术性问题而脱罪
I don't want this son of a bitch getting off on a technicality.
我会跟他们讲的
I will let them know.
嘿 船舱婴儿案件有进展了
Hey, we got a break in the boat baby case.
Kensi和Deeks询问了母亲
Kensi and Deeks interviewed the mother.
她是一名国防承包商性侵案的受害者
She was a victim of a sexual assault by a defense contractor.
Fatima刚刚拿到逮捕令
Fatima's getting the arrest warrant right now.
- 有名字和地址么 - 是的 有
- We got a name and an address? - Yes, we do.
打扰了
Excuse me.
你好
Hello?
真的假的
Really?
我有炸♥弹♥
I have a bomb.
嘿
Hey.
那是我们要找的人么
That's our guy?
打扰了
Excuse me.
什么事儿
Yeah?
NCIS Callen探员 Roundtree探员
NCIS. Agent Callen, Agent Roundtree.
请你配合我们走一趟
We need you to come with us.
为什么
Why?
关于几个月前
We'd like to ask you a few questions
我们有些关于你在忠诚号♥上时的问题要问你
from your time aboard the USS Allegiance a few months ago.
恕不能从命 小子
No can do, sport.
- 那是个机密合同 - 他刚刚是叫我小子吗
- That's a classified contract. - Did he just call me "Sport"?
估计你的保密等级不够
Afraid it's above your pay grade.
嘿 搞啥啊
Hey. What the hell?
我们有你的逮捕证 转过身去 手放在背后
We got a warrant for your arrest. Turn around, put your hands behind your back.
嘿 放开我
Hey, get away from me.
你最好别这么做
You don't want to do that.
你不能碰我
You can't put your hands on me.
这是人身伤害
That's assault.
就像你对Sofia Addison下士做的事一样吗
Kind of like what you did to Petty Officer Sofia Addison?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
听着 哥们儿 最后一次机会 手放到身后
Look, man, last chance, all right? Put your hands behind your back.
有没有搞错
Really?
- 毫无反应 - 还真是注意力集中啊
- Nothing? - That's some serious concentration.
她在那儿呢
There she is.
你感觉如何 下士
How you doing, Petty Officer?
嘿 呃
Hey. Um...
我不会假装理解
I'm not gonna pretend to know how you're feeling
你这些经历的感受
or what you've been through,
但我知道你做了你所能做的一切
but I do know that you did everything in your power
来保证你的女儿安全健康
to keep your daughter safe and healthy.
虽然她诞生的起因不那么美好
And even though she came from a really ugly place,
但她真的是个漂亮的小姑娘
she's a really beautiful little girl.
跟她妈妈一样是个战士
She's a fighter like her mom.
你想看她的照片吗
Um, do you want to see a picture?
好的
Yeah? Okay.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
等等
Wait.
探员
Agent?
怎么了
Yeah?
Blye探员 你的名字叫什么
What's your first name, Agent Blye?
呃 Kensi
Uh... Kensi.
Kensi吗
Kensi?
我 我想我会叫她Evelyn
I... think I'll call her Evelyn,
跟我妈妈名字一样
after my mother.
Evelyn是个美丽的名字 你妈妈一定会很开心
Evelyn is a beautiful name, and your mother will love that.
保重 Addison下士
Be well, Petty Officer Addison.
照顾好宝宝
Take care of that baby.
你应该说是Fern
Should've just said Fern.
你说什么呢
What're you talking about?
哦 就在那个时刻 她都准备用你的名字命名她女儿了
Oh, man. she was right there, about to name her daughter after you,
Fern是S01E20的梗
结果你说你叫 Kensi
and then you had to drop "Kensi" On her?
你听到她重复你的名字了吗 就像这样 K-K-K-K-Kensi
Did you hear her repeat your name? Like... "K-K-K-K-Kensi?"
你还不如说你叫Absidee呢
I mean, you could-- You might as well just said "Ab-sid-ee."
你说你在鱼缸里 真不是骗我的
You weren't kidding about the fishbowl.
你敢相信吗
You believe this?
我就像在42街的窥视秀工作
It's like working in a 42nd Street peep show
42nd Street: 1960-70年代纽约时代广场附近的42街聚集了很多边缘产业
peep show: 就是其中的一种透过小孔看下流表演
还没那么多小费拿
without the tips.
没想到还能再见到你
Wasn't sure I'd see you again.
我们的人的健康和安全 一直是我最重视的
The health and safety of our people is always my number one concern.
很高兴听到你这么说
Glad to hear that.
你们还是把我放了吧
You might as well cut me loose,
因为我不能谈论我的工作 你不能逼我
'cause I can't talk about my work, and you can't make me.
我们对你的工作不感兴趣
We don't care about your work.
我们只关心那个你强♥奸♥的年轻下士
We care about the young petty officer you raped.
哦拜托
Oh, please.
你不会这么容易上当吧
You can't be that gullible. Really?
某个蠢女水手搞大了肚子
Some dumb sailor chick gets knocked up,
怪罪在她见到的第一个平民身上
and points at the first civilian she sees
好保护她的男朋友不上军事法庭
to protect her boyfriend from being court-martialed,
我也不知道你们的专业用语
or whatever you seamen do.
你让她怀孕了
You got her pregnant.
她生了个女儿
She had a baby girl.
- 不 - 是吗
- Nope. - Oh, yeah?
Castor
Castor?
把这家伙带走
Get this guy out of here.
走吧
Let's go.
- 你还好吗 - 嗯
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表