You got it.
有什么发现
What'd you find?
地方很大
It's large,
但私人区域是在卸货区附近
but the personnel spaces are centered near the loading dock.
Deeks Rountree 一旦我们发现Davis
Deeks, Rountree, once we get eyes on Davis,
我们会告诉你什么时候进去
we'll let you know when to move in.
而且要记住 谨慎是重点
And remember, discretion is the key,
抓他的时候不要搞什么大动作
so no big shows when we take him into custody.
我们在盯着后方的出口
We got the rear exit covered.
Fatima 建筑物的监控有什么好消息吗
Fatima, any luck accessing the building's surveillance system?
没有 我有更多的坏消息
No. And I have some more bad news.
Randall Davis不止贩毒
Randall Davis isn't just dealing drugs,
他或许还是生产方
he may also be manufacturing them.
他会什么让你觉得他在生产毒品
What makes you think he's manufacturing the drugs?
Davis收到了一大堆的货物
Well, Davis has been receiving a steady flow of deliveries
来自于中国的一个知名麦角生物碱培育者
from a grower in China known for producing ergot alkaloid.
那是LSD的主要制♥造♥原料
That's the main ingredient in LSD.
他在托伦斯中部经营着
He's running an underground
一个地下毒品实验室
pirate LSD lab in the middle of Torrance.
这种打印机维修业务是个完美的伪装
This printer repair business is the perfect front.
我们见到他了
We got him.
Randall Davis
Randall Davis.
NCIS 你得跟我们走
NCIS. You're gonna need to come with us.
有枪
Gun!
他往货车跑了
He's running for the delivery van.
- 拦住他 - 收到
- Cut him off! - Copy that.
他向出口去了
He's headed for the exit.
- 别让他上路 - 嘿呀
- Don't let him get to the street. - Hyah!
哦
Oh!
这儿没什么好看的
Nothing to see here.
一切正常
Everything's fine.
这还算谨慎的 对吧
Well, that was sort of discreet, right?
你咋说都行
If you say so.
洛杉矶警方搜完仓库了
LAPD finished searching the warehouse.
他们找到了实验室还有一堆原材料
They found the lab as well as a stockpile of supplies.
他们还在Davis车的后备箱里找到了
They also found a huge stash of LSD and assorted pills
大量LSD和各种药丸
in the back of Davis' SUV.
Kilbride会很开心的
That'll make Kilbride happy.
你认为我们做的任一件事 能让Kilbride开心吗
You think anything we do will ever really make Kilbride happy?
不
Nah.
他们找到能把Davis和Vargas的毒品 联♥系♥到一起的证据吗
Did they have any better luck than us connecting Davis to the drugs that Vargas took?
可惜不能
Unfortunately, no.
但法医在他胃里发现了凝胶
But the coroner did find gelatin in his stomach.
我想Vargas很可能吃了颗掺有LSD的软糖
You know what, I think it's pretty likely that Vargas took a gummy laced with LSD.
我是说 可食用的都超受欢迎的
I mean, those edibles are super popular.
- 你知道还有什么非常受欢迎吗 - 啥
- You know what else- is pretty popular? - Huh?
大♥麻♥二酚软糖
CBD gummies.
非常
Very.
尤其在老年人中
Especially amongst the elderly.
Fatima
Fatima,
我要你帮我查点东西
I need you to look into something for me.
Bernhard医生
Dr. Bernhard?
哦 额 Callen探员 Hanna探员
Oh, Agent, uh, Callen, Agent Hanna.
没想到会在这遇到你们
I didn't expect to see you here.
呃 你们还有什么问题吗
Uh, did you have more questions?
就一个
Just one.
你为什么说谎
Why'd you lie to us?
说谎
Lie?
我把所有关于海军上士Vargas的事都告诉你们了
I told you everything I know about Petty Officer Vargas.
除了他死的那天你见过他
Except that you saw him on the day of his death.
监控拍到他去了你的办公室
We have video footage of him stopping by your office.
现在 你准备好告诉我们真♥相♥了吗
Now, are you ready to tell us what really happened?
就像我之前说的
Like I said earlier,
他不肯去看医生 我非常担心
he wouldn't make an appointment, and I got worried.
所以 我让他有时间过来取个礼物 就是一些书
So, I-I asked him to stop by for a gift basket. Just some books.
我希望他即使拒绝了我的帮助 也能自救
I-I was hoping he'd help himself if he wouldn't let me help him.
所以你决定给他毒品 让他有生命危险
So you decided to give him drugs and put his life in danger?
我每天都能看到处于痛苦中的士兵 水手和老兵
I see soldiers, sailors, veterans every day that are in pain.
他们应该得到帮助
They deserve to be helped.
他们应该得到救治
They deserve to be healed.
海军上士Vargas是在寻求协助
Petty Officer Vargas was trying to get help.
他相信你
He trusted you.
你给过他LSD没
Did you give him the LSD?
当他不肯来诊所的时候 我 呃
When he wouldn't come to the clinic, I, uh,
我说服他大♥麻♥二酚是无害的
I-I convinced him that CBD was harmless,
不会上瘾 就是让他放松的东西
nonaddictive. Just something to help him relax.
我警告他不要吃太多
I-I warned him not to take too much.
你没有给他大♥麻♥二酚的 你违法地给了他含有LSD的软糖
You didn't give him CBD, you illegally gave him LSD-laced gummies.
你没跟他说实话
You didn't tell him.
明显他受不了那股劲
And he clearly couldn't handle it.
他过量服用
He overdosed.
我以为那会帮助他
I thought it would help him.
他很恐慌 余生他都会很悲伤
He was terrified he'd be sad the rest of his life.
你给自己编的故事真不错
That's a nice little story you're telling yourself.
不幸的是 一位年轻人去世了
Unfortunately, a young man is dead,
你的手上沾满了他的血
and his blood is on your hands.
Hetty的另一个玩具
So did you hear anything back from, uh,
有什么消息了吗
Hetty's other potential guinea pig?
没有 我决定不去管它了
Nope. And I have decided to leave it alone.
像你说的 生活是给活着的人的
Like you said, life is for the living.
- 这是Langston Hughes说的 但我深以为然 - 嗯哼
- Langston Hughes said it first, but I'll take it. - Mm-hmm.
生活很简单
Life is simple.
做出选择 不要后悔
Make choices, you don't look back.
说得好
Well said.
这是《东京漂移》里的台词
Actually from Tokyo Drift.
速度与激♥情♥3: 东京漂移
顺便说一下 这是部被低估的电影
Very underrated movie, by the way.
校对完全同意
是的 不不 我 呃 小鸟们一定会爱死它了
Yeah, no, no, I... Uh, the birdies are gonna love it.
他们一定会喜欢
They're gonna absolutely love it.
我会拍些照片 你也会喜欢的
And I'll take pictures, you're gonna love it, too.
好吧 注意安全
Okay, all right. Stay safe.
我爱你 拜
I love you. Bye.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
任务按计划进行
The, uh, mission is going according to plan.
你有告诉她回家后就会拥有自己的家园频道了吗
Did you tell her that she has her own HGTV reveal when she gets home?
HGTV: 家庭和花♥园♥电视
美国家园频道(Home & Garden Television 美国付费电视频道)
看 我就知道 你爱死《改建重建大作战》了
Oh, see, I knew it. I knew you were a little Flip or Flop freak.
HGTV的电视剧
但是 没有 我听取了你的建议
But no, I did take your advice,
我告诉她我要搞点事情
and I told her I was gonna do a little something-something.
况且她说想安一个喂鸟器
And she said she'd like to add a bird feeder,
就是那种像
you know, one of those, like, it looks like
一个科德角式房♥子 你懂的
A little Cape Cod house... You know what I'm talking about.
科德角式是十七世纪起源于新英格兰的一种房♥型
房♥子以一层或者一层半的设计居多 在美国寒冷的地区很常见
我完全不懂
I have no idea what you're talking about.
没事 我要做一个日式茶屋
It doesn't matter. I'm gonna make a Japanese teahouse.
一定很棒
It's gonna be amazing.
呃 有事儿干挺好
Huh. Well, staying busy is good.
是的 忙点儿好 而且很有必要
Yeah, no, busy is good, and-and necessary.
在她出差的时候 我就不会闲着
Keeps my mind occupied while-while she's out of town.
说到这个 我得回家了 Rountree和我
Speaking of which, I got to get home, because Rountree is gonna
约在家里一起看《长发》
meet me at the house and we're gonna watch Hair.
你能信他居然没有看过吗
Can you believe that this man has not seen the movie Hair?
你看过没
Have you seen the movie Hair?
我看起来像看过的吗
Do I look like I've seen the movie Hair?
Kam小的时候我带她去看过《魔发奇缘》
I took Kam to see Tangled when she was younger.
- 迪士尼电影版的长发公主 - 嗯 我知道那是啥
- The Disney movie about Rapunzel. - Yeah, I know what it is.
- 我只是难以想象你看那个电影的画面 - 呃 也是
- I'm just having a difficult time picturing that. - Mm. Yeah.
上将
Admiral.
我不是那种爱打听的人 Namazi探员
I am not one to pry, Agent Namazi--
虽然我第二任妻子认为我是 但如果我
though my second ex-wife would disagree-- but I can't
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表