And if she can't?
话又说回来 Zasha可能知道怎么找到Katya
Then again, Zasha may know how to find her.
在她给克里姆林宫惹出更多麻烦之前
Katya's own country wants her out of the picture
俄♥国♥都不想跟她有半点儿关系
before she creates even more problems for the Kremlin.
他们肯定在追踪她
They must be actively hunting her.
可能还会是件好事儿呢
This could actually be a good thing, though.
如果Joelle把Katya干掉 没人会觉得可惜
No one's gonna be upset if Joelle takes out Katya.
她再也不会给你和Anna带来威胁了
No longer be a threat for you and Anna.
你还跟得上我的思维吧
You still with me on this one?
Katya和Anna去的是同一种间谍学校
Katya went to the same sort of spy school as Anna.
是啊 Arkady跟我们说的那个皇家公主培训基地什么的
Yeah, the royal princess place that Arkady told us about.
贵族少女学院
The Institute of Noble Maidens.
他说那些女孩子很小就在那里培训
He said they trained those little girls since
这样等她们到二十多岁的时候
they were children so that by the time they were in their 20s,
就有将近十年的功底了
they had almost ten years of trade craft.
是啊 跟别的领域没什么区别
Yeah, nothing's changed. They-they do the same thing
运动员 音乐家 芭蕾舞者 都是这样
with athletes, uh, musicians, ballerinas.
但他说我应该比谁都更了解这个
Yeah, but he said that I should know this more than anyone.
我以为他这么说是因为Anna跟我说过她的过去
And I-I thought he just meant because Anna had told me about her past,
但他这么说其实是因为Hetty
but he meant because of Hetty.
因为Hetty曾经给她的孤儿做过同样的事情
He said Hetty did the same thing with her orphans.
你也听见他说这些了 对吧
You heard him say that, right?
对吧
Right?
我以为他这么说是因为你懂的 他是Arkady
I just thought he was, you know, being Arkady.
而且 你跟他说过Hetty从来没有训练过你
Plus, you told him Hetty never trained you.
她只是在你青少年阶段帮助过你
She just helped you out when you were a teenager, right?
我不知道
I don't know. I...
看过这些文件之后 让我又想起了一些
Reading these files triggered something I'd forgotten
年少时的事情
from when I was really young.
做过的测试
Tests I had taken. I...
他们说我有读写困难 我需要做一些矫正测试
They told me I had dyslexia, and I had to do these remedial exercises.
越去回忆
But the more I think about it...
回想起的越多
...the more I remember.
好的谢谢
Okay, thanks.
拖车公♥司♥那边没信儿 还挺奇怪的
So, no luck on the towing company, which is weird.
很有可能是伪造的
It could have been bogus.
Joelle很有可能自己自导自演的
I mean, Joelle would have provided it herself.
但她仍需要一个人帮助她
She'd still need somebody to operate it.
一个她信任的人
Somebody she could trust.
我让Fatima去查查她过去的同伴
I'm gonna have Fatima run down any past known accomplices.
Hetty呢
Where's Hetty?
我最后一次见她是在武器室打包
Uh, last time I saw her, she was in the armory packing.
打包?
Packing?
是啊 她说她有个公差
Yeah, said she had a business trip.
你要问我 我觉得应该是个秘密的
If you ask me, it was more of a "dark"
公
bus...
没事儿吧
Everything okay?
我 我没事儿
With me? Yes.
他嘛 就不知道了
Him, I don't know.
咋了 发生什么了
Why? What's going on?
让我猜的话
If I had to take a guess,
Hetty没有把他的身世全部告诉他
Hetty hasn't told him everything she knows about his past,
而且有些还有点令人担忧
and some of it could be a little disturbing.
你这是在准备个我不知情的军事政♥变♥吗
What, are you planning a coup I should know about?
生活要过得更多样化一点啊 Callen探员
Variety is the spice of life, Agent Callen.
是哈 Hetty呢
Where's Hetty?
不知道
No idea.
知道这些是什么吗
You know what these are?
你当我是Carnac the Magnificent吗
Who am I, Carnac the Magnificent?
Carnac the Magnificent: Johnny Carson在The Tonight Show里扮演的
喜剧角色 能够回答任何未知的预言家
这些文件记录着给小孩的各类测试
They're files on kids that were given a bunch of tests that
非常像是那种智力筛查项目
sound a hell of a lot like intelligence screening programs.
没人喜欢笨小孩
Nobody likes a dumb kid.
你曾说过 Hetty创造了我
You once told me that, uh, Hetty had created me.
- 这就是你说的吗 - 你从哪里找到这些的
- Is this what you were talking about? - Where did you get those?
这不重要
That's not important.
别人可不这么想
Many would beg to differ.
Hetty是否开展了一项招募儿童作为未来特工的计划?
Did Hetty run a program that recruited children as future operatives?
这听着像是个给你导师的问题
Now, that definitely sounds like a question for your mentor.
回答我的问题
Answer the question.
你脑袋被撞了吧
Did you hit your head or something?
你不给予命令 Callen探员
You don't give orders, Agent Callen.
你遵循命令 你要是再用那种语气跟我说话
You follow them. And if you speak to me in that imperative again,
那将是你在这楼里
it will be the last thing you utter in this building
甚至在这星球上讲的最后一句话
and, quite possibly, on this planet!
- Hetty要去哪里 - 不好意思这你也得问她
- Where's Hetty going? - Afraid you'll have to ask her that, too.
是因为你不知道还是你不想说
Because you don't know or you won't tell me?
因为那是机密
Because it's classified.
如果她告诉你 那是她的选择
Now, if she wants to inform you, that's up to her.
我的猜想是 她不会 因为众多原因
My guess is she won't for any number of reasons,
没有一个是好的
none of them very good.
但你知道她要去哪里
But you do know where she's going.
估计是某个异域监狱里的一个深渊
Probably a very dark hole in a foreign prison
除非哪个暴君想留她做宠物
unless some despot decides to keep her as a pet.
你的前任 Joelle Taylor
Your, uh, ex, Joelle Taylor,
估计也会陷入同样的处境
might just find herself in the same kind of trouble.
为什么
Why is that?
姐们儿大白天袭击
Well, there is that business of assaulting and kidnapping
绑♥架♥一个外籍人士
a foreign national in broad daylight.
俄♥国♥人已经开始暴跳如雷了
The Russians are already raging about that.
所以不仅是她曾经待过的CIA
So, in addition to her former agency,
现在俄♥国♥人也在追杀她
she also has the Russians hunting for her
而且很多雇佣兵应该也要来到这儿凑一脚
as well as any freelancers that they might be employing over here.
她最好祈祷我们的人先找到她
She better hope that our people get to her first.
- 不会的 - 你怎么知道
- They won't. - And you know this because?
我了解Joelle
I know Joelle.
如果她没有绝佳的计划 是不会大白天绑♥架♥Zasha的
There's no way she would grab Zasha in broad daylight unless she had an airtight plan.
她大概是想被看到
She probably wanted to be seen doing it.
为什么
Why?
我认为Joelle是为了让Katya知道她要来了
I think it's Joelle's way of telling Katya that she's coming for her.
所以Zasha应该没有什么太大危险
So, then, Zasha is in no real danger?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
如果Joelle觉得Zasha可以帮她找到Katya
If Joelle thinks that Zasha has information that could help her locate Katya,
她会尽全力获取那些信息的
she will do whatever it takes to get it out of her.
是有什么我不知道的女杀手恋爱app
Is there some Women-Who-Kill dating site out there that I don't know about,
还是你有着这世上最差的交友运气
or do you just have the world's worst luck with the ladies?
如果我们找不到她 我们该怎么办
All right. If we can't find her, then what's our plan?
我们得让她来找我们
We're gonna make her come to us.
怎么才能让她来找我们呢
And how are we gonna do that?
你能在别人的社交网站上发帖子吗
Can you post something on someone else's social media account?
"发帖子" 你是让我黑进别人账号♥
By "post," you mean hack into their social media account
然后假装他们发帖子吗
and make it look like they posted it?
没错
Exactly.
技术上 没问题 从法律 道德角度来说嘛
Technically, yeah, I think so. Legally and ethically...
我需要联♥系♥到Joelle
I need to get a message to Joelle.
她的家人认为她已经死了
Her family thinks she's dead,
但我知道她还在关注他们的社交网站
but I know she keeps track of them on social media.
估计她已经黑进了他们的账号♥
Hell, for all I know, she's probably already hacked into their accounts herself.
你想说什么
What do you want to say?
嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
给我醒着
You're gonna stay with me here.
如果你睡过去 我保证你再也醒不来
You go to sleep, I promise you won't wake up.
我不知道Katya在哪里
I don't know where Katya is.
最后的信息是她已经回俄♥国♥了
Last we heard, she was back in Russia.
如果我知道她在哪里
If I knew where she was,
我们已经抓到她了
we would have grabbed her by now.
我才不信
Yeah, I'm not buying that.
Peter Taylor发布了新影片
给Zasha
我需要你把Zasha带到船屋
I need Zasha brought to the boatshed.
你有一个小时 不然我会去找你的家人
You have one hour, or I'm going to speak with your family.
我只能想象你在销毁什么资料
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表