Fear can make things appear differently.
我确定你们两个都同意这点
I'm sure you both agree.
所以你觉得他的说法是假的
So you're saying his story is false.
对他来说 不是
To him, no.
但是我没有理由相信一名有经验的飞行员
But I have no reason to believe that crippled plane
会救不了那架受损战机
couldn't have been saved by a more experienced pilot.
或者他在雷达上看到的东西 实际也真的存在
Or that what he saw on his radar was actually there.
称之为事故对于他和他的记录都有好处
Calling this an accident is a favor to him and his record.
不采纳他的说法
Disqualifying his story?
告诉我 当你们跟他讲话时他显得稳定么
Tell me, did he seem stable when you spoke to him?
你们知道的 声称看到未解空中现象
You know, it wasn't long ago that statements
会使他职业生涯很快玩完了
about UAP sightings could end a career.
现在我们有一整个特遣组致力调查这事
Now we've got whole task forces committed to them.
这是个勇敢新世界
It's a brave new world.
这与勇气无关
Bravery has nothing to do with it.
失陪了
If you'll excuse me.
我开始觉得忠诚号♥存在领导问题
I'm starting to think the USS Allegiance has a leadership problem.
呃 因为什么 被遗弃的婴儿 还是被抛弃的飞行员
Ah, what tipped you off? The abandoned infant or the jilted pilot?
后面跟他说话的那些人么
Those guys he was talking to back there?
陆军未来司令部
Army Future Command.
是的 陆军未来司令部来航母上做什么
Yeah, what is Army Future Command doing on a carrier?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
但是不管是什么原因 他们似乎并不愿意看到我们
But whatever the reason, they didn't seem happy to see us.
你知道的 Landry说他在医院的时候
You know, Landry said that somebody else questioned him
有人问过他这一事件
while he was in the hospital about the incident.
我本来以为是随舰探员 但可能我错了
I thought it was the agent afloat, but, uh, maybe I was wrong.
你觉得陆军未来司令部正在调查这个案子么
You think Army Future Command is investigating this case?
可以确定的是 似乎和飞行员谈过的人也和副舰长谈过
Well, it sure seems like whoever spoke to our pilot also spoke to the XO.
我想是时候听听故事的另一面了
I think it's time we hear another side of the story.
嘿 Fatima
Hey, Fatima?
嘿 伙计们 怎么了
Hey, guys. What's up?
你能看看是否有其他部门也在积极处理本案
Can you see if any other departments are working on this case actively?
呃 只有我们
Uh, it's just us,
未解空中现象特遣队 海岸警卫队 所有人都由我们领导
UAP Task Force, Coast Guard-- everyone's following our lead.
怎么这么问
Why do you ask?
等我们离船之后告诉你
We have to let you know when we get off the ship.
哦 不祥之兆
Oh. Ominous.
好吧 好消息是 我可能找到了击中我方的东西
Well, in better news, I think I might have found what hit our pilot.
什么 又出现了
What, it resurfaced?
不完全是 我有个理论
Not exactly. So get this.
不管飞行员撞到是啥 最有可能是和F-35一起沉下海了
While whatever our pilot hit most likely went down in the water with his F-35,
但社交媒体上的帖子似乎显示
social media posts appear to show
UAP的一块受损部件在坠毁前飞越了陆地
a damaged piece of the UAP make it over land before crashing.
现在 使用来自多个来源的位置数据和地理地标
Now, using location data and geographic landmarks from several sources,
我能够将大致位置三角定位到
I was able to triangulate the approximate location to
圣莫尼卡山脉的四分之一英里半径
a quarter-mile radius in the Santa Monica Mountains.
Kensi和Deeks正在去那里调查的路上
Kensi and Deeks are on their way there now to investigate.
干得好
Nice work.
其他人认为这可能是来自俄♥罗♥斯♥ 中国的攻击
Others think this could be an attack from Russia, China,
或者是来自另一个世界的新接触例子
or yet another example of contact from another world.
海军 海岸警卫队和洛杉矶警♥察♥局尚未发表评论
The Navy, Coast Guard, and the LAPD have yet to comment.
哇
Wow.
好吧 这看起来并不乐观
Well, this doesn't look promising.
你在做什么
Yo, what are you doing?
- 停下 - 别看我的购物车
- Stop - Get out of my "saved for later" cart.
我就知道你不是在找播客 把我的手♥机♥给我
I knew you weren't looking for a podcast. Give me my phone!
为什么 有什么大不了的
Why, what's the big deal?
因为你不只是查看某人的在线购物车
Because you don't just look through somebody's online shopping cart.
它是私人 具隐私的 就像一本日记
It's personal and private, like a diary.
此外 这只是必需品
Besides, that is just the essentials.
必需品 十包♥夜♥光星是必需品吗
"The essentials"? A ten pack of glow-in-the-dark stars is essential?
是的 很有必要 这是我最好的主意
Yeah, that's essential-- this is my best idea yet.
那是最令人惊叹的夜灯
It's, like, the most amazing version of nightlights.
- 哦 这很有趣 - 什么 所有的酷孩子都拥有它
- Oh, that's interesting. - What? All the cool kids had it.
好吧 如果其中一个掉在地板上
Okay, if one of them falls on the floor,
就会有窒息的危险
it is a choking hazard.
好吧
Okay, then.
你的天花板上是有什么东西可以
What did you have on your ceiling growing up to elicit a feeling
激发你的想象力和童年奇迹的
of imagination and childhood wonder?
呃 灰泥和黑暗
Uh... stucco and darkness.
哇
Wow.
难怪了
That explains so much.
我有个问题
I have a question.
你是不是觉得可能 只是可能
Do you think that maybe, just maybe,
你只是因为害怕这个孩子
you are overcompensating just a teeny-tiny little bit
不喜欢你而过度补偿了一点点
because you're afraid that this kid won't like you?
不 也许 我只是 只是你是
No. Maybe. I just... It's just that you are,
你和孩子处得超好的
you have such an amazing way with kids.
我是说 看着你和Rosa
I mean, look at you with Rosa.
我只是想也许我可以
I just thought that maybe I could just...
暗中布局一下
stack the deck.
这就是我爱你的原因
And that's why I love you,
亲爱的 你不需要贿赂某人来让他们喜欢你
sweetie. But you don't need to bribe someone to make them like you.
做你自己 宝贝
Just be yourself, babe?
和我一起想办法
Worked on me.
好吧
Okay.
- 但是我想留这星星 - 不行
- But I'm keeping the stars for me. - No.
- 就5包 - 不行
- No, just a five pack? - No.
- 两包 最终报价 - 不行 嘿
- A two pack, final offer. - No! Hey!
- 我现在就买♥♥ - 你不能买♥♥
- I'm buying them right now. - You're not getting that.
我可以买♥♥ 不能取消
Yes, I am. Can't cancel.
哇
Wow.
好吧
Okay.
- 嘿 Fatima - 嘿
- Hey, Fatima? - Hey.
我们已经接近坠机现场 但我们已经走到了死胡同
We're close to the crash site, but we've hit a dead end.
我就怕这个
I was afraid of that.
你 呃 你觉得你们可以继续走路过去吗
Do you, uh, think you guys can continue on foot?
可以
Uh, yeah.
没问题
Absolutely.
你没碰巧带了一把砍刀吧
You didn't happen to pack a machete, did you?
海岸警卫队刚刚给我们提供了他们的船只清单
Coast Guard just got back to us with a list of their ships.
没有异常活动
No unusual activity.
圣克莱门特岛也一样
Same with San Clemente Island.
那天晚上没有任何测试的报告
No reports of any testing that night.
出什么问题了
What's wrong?
与战机斗法过后
After the altercation with the jet,
未解空中现象撤退了
the UAP retreated.
如果离得这么近 为什么不直接攻击呢
Why not just attack if it was so close?
对啊
Yeah.
它足够接近了 但又决定不下手
It was close enough and decided not to.
所以也许它的目标不是攻击
So maybe its objective wasn't to attack.
但是
But...
如果是这样 那么它试图做什么
if that was the case, then what was it trying to do?
它一定是在试图收集某种数据
It must've been trying to gather some sort of data.
但是什么能够进行非动能攻击和那种行动轨迹呢
But what's capable of non-kinetic attacks and that type of movement?
无人机群
A UAV swarm.
无人机群
A... a drone swarm?
那能打下一架战机吗
Could that take out a jet?
如果你有几十个 亦与飞机的速度相匹配 也许可以
If you had dozens of them matching the speed of the plane, maybe.
我去告诉Callen和Sam
I'll let Callen and Sam know.
Namazi探员 海军部长在电♥话♥问我了 我需要进展
Agent Namazi, I've got SECNAV on the phone. I need a sitrep now.
长官 根据我们目前所知
Sir, based on what we know so far,
我认为这可能是
I think this might have been an attack
高度先进的无人机群的攻击
by a highly advanced UAV swarm.
武装的
Armed?
不好说 但根据与战机的相遇及其与航母的距离
We can't say, but based on the encounter with the jet and its proximity to the carrier,
它没有武装
it suggests not.
但是 如果它是一群
But if it is a swarm
并且想要攻击 它很容易做到
and it wanted to attack, it easily could have.
但是
However...
然而 我认为对战机不使用致命武力
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表