我溜出来去看家装节目
I sneak off to watch home repair shows.
- 一 二 - 嗯哼 嗯哼
- One, two... - Uh-huh. Uh-huh.
还有Zillow上的房♥屋交易平台
And house-shop on Zillow.
美国的房♥地♥产♥网站
你是不是偷看我的浏览记录了
Are you spying on my browser history?
没有 完全没有 Kona的两居室平房♥
No, not at all. "Two-bedroom bungalow in Kona"?
Zillow是新的色♥情♥网♥站♥
Zillow is the new porn.
- 嗯哼 - 噢
- Uh-huh. - Oh.
怎 需要手电吗
Wh-- Do you need a light?
- 怎么了 - 我有手♥机♥
- What's going on? - I got my phone.
只是戴着手套的时候
It's just not reading with these fingers
- 没法用罢了 - 我的天
- in these stupid gloves. - Oh, my God.
- 我的天 - 呃 Deeks 你还好吗
- Oh, my God! - Uh, Deeks, you okay?
- 什么 要帮忙吗 - 喵了个咪的
- What... Do you need something? - Fraggle Rock!
Fraggle Rock 布偶奇遇记
是尸体 我的天哪
Dead body. Oh, God!
噢 Chip和Joanna的节目里可没有这个
Oh! This never happened to Chip and Joanna.
看来Miguel Flores运的真不止墨西哥手绘砖
Looks like Miguel Flores is transporting more than just Mexican tile.
我恨演示日
I hate demo day.
你要不要解释一下为什么你的卡车
You want to explain why your truck was at a house
出现在一栋阁楼上封着尸体的房♥子里吗
with dead bodies stashed in the attic?
哥们 你不知道自己在对付什么
Man, you have no idea who you're dealing with.
我只是来回运瓷砖
I just drive tiles back and forth.
不问问题
I don't ask questions.
我连那栋房♥子都没进过
I don't even go into that house.
Martin Henderson正在逃亡
Martin Henderson's on the run.
咱们都清楚要是你的雇主先找到他会是个什么结果
And we both know what's gonna happen if your employers find him first.
那你知道他们发现我和你说话的结果吗
You know what happens if they find out I even spoke to you?
我们可以保护你
We can help you stay safe.
我吗
Me?
我就是行尸走肉
I'm a corpse walking.
这不是我的问题
This ain't about me.
是我在Reynosa的全家人
My whole family is back in Reynosa.
我妈 我爸 我的两个弟弟
My mom, my dad, my two little brothers.
我的联♥系♥人要是听到今天谈话的一星半点
My associates hear a whisper of this conversation,
我们全家人最后都会陈尸在木桶
and my whole family ends up in the bottom of a barrel.
看起来这是Annie Oakley再世啊
Seems we got an Annie Oakley on our hands.
美国女神枪手
上面说Thelma Donstad以1100美元的单价
Says here Thelma Donstad purchased
买♥♥了一对大毒蛇.223口径步♥枪♥
a pair of .223-caliber Bushmasters for $1,100 a pop.
大毒蛇 那可是能够打穿防弹衣的枪
Bushmaster? That can fire rounds capable of piercing body armor.
肯定是符合加州枪♥支♥法的型号♥
Must have been a Cali-compliant model.
无论如何 她拥有军工级武器
Regardless, she's moving military grade firepower.
- 啊 - 啊
- Ah. - Ah.
联邦探员
Federal agents.
她肯定戴着眼罩
I bet you she's got an eye patch.
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Good morning. - Good morning.
我是DEA探员Talia Del Campo
I'm DEA Agent Talia Del Campo.
这位是特别探员Rounleaf
This is Special Agent Rounleaf.
依旧在玩Rountree姓氏形状和植物的梗
您有时间吗
Do you have a moment?
请进
Come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
我可以问问你之前买♥♥枪的问题吗
We just wanted to ask you some questions about some guns you've purchased.
它们现在在谁手里
Who, uh, has them now?
在我这儿
I have them here.
抱歉 是说都在您这儿吗
I'm sorry. You have them here?
当然 好东西就得放身边啊
Of course. Got to keep the good stuff close.
想看看吗
You want to see them?
- 好的 - 那真的很好了 谢谢
- Yeah. - Yes. We'd love to. Thank you.
不想让它们有划痕
Don't want to get them scratched.
嗯 很好 可是
Yeah, smart, but...
这是我已故丈夫的.22口径唧筒式步♥枪♥
The .22 pump action was my late husband Curt's.
他的枪法没我好
He wasn't as good a shot as me,
那时候枪法好的也不多
but not many people were back then.
那只成对的.223呢
Uh, what about the twin .223s?
我没有别的枪了 只有这些
I don't have any other guns. These are the only ones I own.
抱歉 您没有在12月份用Napa的地址
I'm sorry, you didn't purchase two Bushmaster .223s
买♥♥过两只大毒蛇.223的枪吗
connected to a Napa address in December?
没听说过啊
Never heard of them.
那您有写了这个Napa市地址的证件吗
Do you have an ID showing the Napa address?
我有
I do.
可是在去年的盗窃案之后
But because of a theft last year,
出于安全考虑 前台就帮我们保管证件了
the front office holds all of our IDs to keep them safe.
- 前台吗 - 是的
- The front office? - Yeah.
Loretta可以帮到你们
Loretta can help you.
都在她那里
She's the one that collected them all.
Loretta 失陪
Loretta. Excuse us.
谢谢
Thank you.
狩猎愉快
Happy hunting.
Loretta
Loretta.
我去 赶紧派一辆救护车
Oh, my God. We need an ambulance right now.
收到 Rountree探员
Copy that, Agent Rountree.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
Castor探员
Agent Castor.
这位是Isabella Cruz
This is Isabella Cruz,
Carlyle的精英律师
Carlyle's fancy lawyer.
嗯 我已经收到人类绦虫已经来了的警告
Yeah. I got an alert that the human tapeworm had arrived.
很抱歉 正当程序对你猎巫来说太麻烦了
I'm sorry that due process is proving so cumbersome to your witch hunt.
你的客户正在阻碍调查 并且掌握着关键信息
Your client is obstructing this investigation and withholding crucial information.
我的客户6点钟要飞回新墨西哥
My client has a flight back to New Mexico at 6:00,
所以 咱们赶紧结束游戏吧
so let's wrap this charade up quick.
他的员工正在被毒贩追杀
His employee is being chased by the cartels.
老天就让他错过这趟航♥班♥
God forbid he misses his flight.
他不会错过的
Oh, he won't miss the flight.
那是私人飞机
It's a private jet.
我只是不想糟蹋寿司
I just don't want the sushi to spoil.
天 我爱洛杉矶
God, I love L.A.
那 有什么吗
So, what do we got?
安全 没什么
We're clear.
你们想听好消息还是坏消息
So, you guys want the good news or the bad news?
- 呃 好消息 - 坏消息
- Eh, good news. - Bad news.
你们跟我爸妈似的
You sound like my parents.
等等 这是好的还是坏的呢
Wait, is that the good or the bad?
我听她的
I'm going with her choice.
好消息是我们没有发现炸♥弹♥
The good news is, we found no explosives.
什么 这可不算好消息啊
What? That shouldn't count as the good news.
你们说的 安全 不就是这个意思吗
You already established that when you said "Clear."
所以我才先问你们坏消息啊
This is why I asked for the bad news first.
要命了 那坏消息呢
Damn it, what is the bad news?
坏消息是 我们用次表面扫描技术发现了别的东西
The bad news is, using our subsurface scanning tech, we found something else.
啊 Chip和Joanna的节目里可绝对没有这个
Well, this positively never happened to Chip and Joanna.
不管是什么 整个房♥子里都有
Whatever it is, it's throughout the whole house.
嗯哼 那你觉得我们应该 嗯
Huh. Well, how do you think that we should, um...
噢
Oh.
这就是我家为什么没好东西
And this is why we don't have nice things.
哇
Ow!
看呀
Ta-da!
我喜欢演示日
I love demo day.
我和装在塑料袋里的尸体从天花板掉下来之前
That's precisely what I said until I...
跟你说过一模一样的话
fell through the ceiling with a corpse for an airbag.
啧 我可能伤了只爪
I think I broke a hoof.
有发现的赶紧说
Tell me somebody has something.
Loretta保管的所有州外证件
All out-of-state IDs in Loretta's possession,
都能和Plutus公♥司♥的枪♥支♥销♥售♥记录关联
they linked up with the purchase of guns from Plutus's sales history.
所以 她是稻草买♥♥家
So, she's the straw buyer,
利用居民证件购买♥♥武器
using the residents' IDs to buy weapons
再转手给贩毒集团的人走私
and then handing them off to the cartel smugglers.
听着 即使咱们把枪联♥系♥到退休公♥寓♥和Lorreta身上
Listen, even if we connect these guns to the retirement home and Loretta,
还是没有足够证据指向Plutus武器公♥司♥
it still doesn't give us any evidence or leverage against Plutus Weaponry.
可完成这些存档和销♥售♥记录的幕后之人又是谁
But who is behind completing all these 4473s and dealer records of sale?
根据联邦法规要求和ATF规定 拥有执照(FFL)的经销商必须将ATF 4473表格
从出♥售♥或处置枪♥支♥的日期起至少保存20年
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表