现在不是找谁有罪的时候
This isn't about finding a guilty party.
重点是Martin Henderson 咱们必须找到他
This is about Martin Henderson. We got to find this guy.
他知道答案 而且他还要把这些公之于众
He has all the answers, and he's ready to tell the world.
咱们只需要找到他 让他把这些说出来
We just need to find him and give him the opportunity to do that.
听着 Carlyle和Miguel 肯定有人知道点什么
Listen, Carlyle or Miguel, one of these guys has to know something.
确实 我们再挖一挖
Yeah, we got to dig deeper.
唱红脸唱白脸都行
Heart or hammer.
得抓住他们最在意的东西来突破
But we got to get under their skin and get 'em to break.
上将 您肯定明白
Admiral, you know what to do.
小手说嘀 大手说嗒
Little hand says "Tick," Big hand says "Tock."
攻心为上
Psyops time.
你没错 你可以走了
You're right, you can go,
我们也没什么证据接着关你了
'cause we don't have enough to hold you.
我说什么来着 老爷子
Told you, Gramps.
嘿 停车场找车愉快哦
Hey, have fun trying to find your car in the parking lot.
坐在桌子这边一定很有意思吧
Must be fun being on that side of the table,
除了自己什么都不用在意
not to care about anything but yourself.
反♥社♥会♥资本家
Sociopathic capitalist,
在美国梦将死的躯体旁边
a narcissistic civilian parasite just sucking
饮血啖肉的自恋的社会寄生虫
the blood from the dying carcass of the American dream.
不用听他讲这些 咱们走
We don't have to listen to this. Let's go.
哇哦 是这样啊
Wow, there it is.
道貌岸然的军事伪善
Sanctimonious military hypocrisy.
您一定觉得特伟光正吧 长官
How high and mighty you must feel, Captain,
在美国原则的旗帜下发挥你的道德权威
flying your moral authority under the banner of American principles.
也别假装你和你的人
Don't act like you and your people
手上没沾着成千上万无辜人的血了
don't have the blood of thousands of innocents on your hands.
至少我们站在历史中正确的一边
At least we're on the right side of history.
你在自欺欺人
Well, you're lying to yourself.
这个国家诞生于大屠♥杀♥
This is a country born in genocide.
南北战争之后就没什么正确的战争了
There hasn't been a good war since the Great War.
知道么 赶紧去穿上你的华丽的蓝色军装
So you know what? Go ahead and dress up in your fancy military blues,
然后把杀戮演得像正当的一样
and act like your kills are justified,
可你不过是战争机器上的一个齿轮罢了
but you are just another cog in the war machine.
我是个士兵
I was a soldier,
为了你可以自♥由♥地成为一个混球而战
who fought for your freedom to be a jackass.
哦 这才是事实 士兵
Well, here's the truth, soldier.
你们的美国价值观就是个屁
Your American ideals don't mean crap.
你打仗是因为我们想让你打
You fight because we want you to fight.
我们让你打呢 是因为你们打仗我们就能挣钱
And we want you to fight because we make money when you do.
你当然了 你就是个战争投机分子
Of course you do, because you're a war profiteer who only
每天晚上只能靠着自己还不是尸体的幻象
manages to sleep at night because of the illusion of the distance
1. Deeks在天花板阁楼发现尸体
2. Miguel说自己是行尸走肉
入睡的吧
between you and the bodies that fall.
这就是用无人机炸死孩子还口称外交的人说出的话
Says the man who bombs children with drones and calls it diplomacy.
那43名在首都坐大巴车去参加抗♥议♥的墨西哥学生怎么算呢
What about the 43 Mexican students on a bus going to a protest in the capital?
贩毒集团抓住他们 把他们折磨致死
The cartels captured, tortured and killed them all.
这叫人口控制
That's just population control.
少几张嘴吃饭
Less mouths to feed.
你过世的母亲在天堂知道你变成了这副德行吗
Your dead mother in heaven know what you've become?
- 说话小心点 - 该走了
- You watch your mouth. - It's time to go.
Nancy Huntington是教会秘书
Nancy Huntington was the secretary in the church
是中学音乐老师
and a middle school music teacher.
她为了让世界变得更好奉献了一辈子
She dedicated her life to making the world a better place.
- 你什么都不懂 - 我知道她在天堂哭泣
- You don't know anything. - I know that she is weeping in heaven
- 因为你现在的样子 就是她最憎恶的额东西 - 这都不是我的错
- because what you are is an abomination to what she was! - None of this is my fault!
都不是
None of it!
无关我怎么做
Doesn't matter what I do!
我可以把每个稻草买♥♥家的名字给你
I could give you the name of every-every straw buyer,
每个枪♥支♥走私犯 每个贩毒组织联络人
every gun smuggler, every cartel contact.
然后呢
And then what?
然后你还是要去铲除那些肮脏的政客
You still have to remove every dirty politician,
每个腐♥败♥的说客 法官
every corrupt lobbyist, every judge.
这比你知道的任何组织都庞大
This is so much bigger than anything you know.
你以为这是我的律师吗
You think this is my lawyer?
我没雇她
I didn't hire her.
是我上面的组织雇的
The system above me did.
他们把她带来是想让组织安全
They brought her here to keep the system safe!
够了 我们走
That's enough. Let's go.
Martin在哪
Where is Martin?
- 你想知道他在哪 - 现在就告诉我
- You want know where he is?! - I want to know now!
跪下 Castor
On your knees! Castor!
跪下
On your knees!
有辆救护车正在路上 Fatima
We've got an ambulance on the way. Fatima.
坚持住
Hang in there.
坚持住 坚持 坚持
Hang in there. Stay with me. Stay with me.
笔上有毒 上面沾了什么
There was poison on that pen. What was on there?
等一下 等一下
Hold up, hold up, hold up.
抱歉 出来
Excuse me. Come on.
Huntington的律师刺穿了他的脖子
Huntington just got stabbed in the neck by his attorney.
他们开始收网了
They're tying all loose ends.
帮我找到Martin
Help me find Martin.
帮我救他
Help me save him.
我们会保护你的家人 我保证
We'll protect your family. I promise you.
我们现在就能派探员出国
We can send agents across the border right now.
把他们带过来 我们会给他们政♥治♥庇护
We'll bring them back here. We'll help them get asylum.
你们活在童话世界里面
You guys are living in a fantasy world.
你们的探员降落之前他们就会死了
They would be dead before your agents touched the tarmac.
- 你们不懂 - 我懂
- You guys don't understand. - I do understand.
- 你们不会明白 - 我明白
- No, you don't understand. - I do understand.
我很明白
I understand.
我明白你可能都不知道有没有一段时间
I understand that you probably don't remember
没有给贩毒集团卖♥♥命
a time you weren't working for the cartel.
他们照顾你的家人
That they take care of your family,
把食物摆在桌子上
that they put food on the table,
帮你越过边境线
that they helped you cross the border.
帮你拿到资格参军
That they helped you join the military,
因此你有了双重国籍
and through that you got dual citizenship.
和你为他们做的事相比 你特别矛盾
That as conflicted as you may feel about what you do for them,
但是这不重要 因为他们拥有你
it doesn't matter because they own you.
我不能这么说
I can't speak to that.
这些罪是从你出生就没法摆脱的
Those sins are tied to the circumstances of your birth.
我知道的是 你现在有能力拯救一条无辜的生命
All I know is, right now you have the power to save an innocent man's life.
同时 你还可能阻止这些武器
And maybe, at the same time, end the flow of weapons
流入到控制你和你家人的禽兽手中
going into the hands of the same monsters that own you and your family.
求你了
Please.
把手♥机♥给我
I need my phone.
好 这里 这里 拿着
Yeah, here, here. Here you go.
听着
Look.
通常 最难做的事
Usually, the hardest thing to do
和最正确的事
and the right thing to do...
是相同的
...are the same thing.
你可以的
You can do this.
他们找到他了
They found him.
他在Culver的一间仓库 对不起
He's at a warehouse in Culver. I'm sorry.
- 对不起 - 谢谢
- I'm sorry, man. - Thank you.
我们还有5分钟到 Talia和Rountree还有多远
We're five minutes out. How far are Talia and Rountree?
别给我说大概其 Rountree探员 给我准确到达时间
That's not rhetorical, Agent Rountree. We need a damned ETA.
玩儿命开的话 7分钟到
On the off chance we live, seven minutes out.
Culver警局呢 附近有他们的人没
What about Culver City PD? They got anybody in the area?
他们还得10分钟
They're ten out.
911刚刚接报 这个地址发生了火灾
And 911 dispatch just got a call there's a fire at that address.
有氧气面罩或者紧急逃生装置吗
Do we have oxygen masks or EEDs in our go bags?
最好有 预算减少了
I wish. Budget cuts.
这一万块钱我得先花在这里
That's the first thing I'm spending my $10K on.
好了 现在你可以做一做Wim Hof呼吸法了
Well, in the meantime, you better start doing your Wim Hof breathing.
该呼吸法可将人体自主神经系统的作用发挥到极致
有意思
That's funny.
- 等等 什么 - Sam 我有全尺寸防毒面具
- Wait, what? - Sam, I've got a full-face respirator.
我们离你们两分钟车程
We're two minutes behind you.
Martin Henderson恐怕撑不了两分钟了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表