- 你给我打电♥话♥了吗 - 打了十多次了
- You called me? - Yeah, about a dozen times.
肯定打的旧号♥码
Must be old phone number.
Anna和我就只有这个号♥码
It's the only number that Anna and I have,
两星期前还在用的
and it was working two weeks ago.
就像我说的 那是旧号♥码
Well, like I said, old phone number.
我每个月都会为了安全而改号♥码
I change it every month for security purposes.
有必要吗
That really necessary?
显然这有用
Well, apparently, it's working.
Anna还好吗
Is Anna okay?
她很好 这就是我来的原因
She is okay, and that's actually why I'm here.
- 你介意我坐下吗 - 没事 坐下吧
- Do you mind if I... - Yeah, yeah, sit down.
别跟我说你的早餐就是伏特加
Okay, please tell me you're not having vodka for breakfast.
当然不是 这是纳斯托伊卡
Of course not. It's nastoyka.
nastoyka: 一种斯拉夫利口酒 在白兰地或类似烈酒中加入香草或水果
那就是调过口味的伏特加
Which is basically flavored vodka.
不 它有助于消化
No, it's good for digestion.
你想吃早餐吗 凝乳奶酪煎饼 土豆煎饼 俄式薄煎饼
You want breakfast? Syrniki? Draniki? Zapekanka?
不 我很好
No, no, I'm fine.
- 说真的 - 你确定 干嘛那么严肃
- Honestly. - Are you sure? Always so serious.
你需要放松一下 Grisha
You need to loosen up, Grisha.
压力大会致命
Stress kills.
我压力不大
I'm not stressed.
好吧
No, okay.
我觉得你的头就像温度计
I-It's like your head is like thermometer.
呃 我听不懂你的比喻
Uh, I don't even know exactly what that means.
还有 你什么时候开始叫我Grisha了
And, by the way, since when-when do you call me Grisha?
那是你的名字啊 不是吗
That's your name, is it not?
还是你更喜欢G 就一个字母 像Ye
Or you prefer "G," one letter, like "Ye."
Ye是两个字母 但
"Ye" is two letters, but...
找我有什么事
How can I help you?
和Anna有关
It's about Anna.
- 你不是说她很好吗 - 她是很好
- I thought you said she was okay. - She is.
她不仅好 她还
She's more than okay. She is...
她还很棒
She's amazing.
我爱她
And I love her.
啊
Ah...
- 你需要钱 - 不 不
- You need money. - No. No.
没关系
No, it's okay.
我是说 人们总是有需要帮助的时候 需要多少
I mean, every now and then people need help. How much?
不 我不需要钱
No. I don't need money.
我要向Anna求婚
I'm gonna ask Anna to marry me.
所以我需要你的祝福
And I would like your blessing.
认真的吗
Seriously?
- 当然 - 不 这主意很糟
- Yes. - No, is terrible idea.
绝对不行 我反对
Absolutely not. I forbid it.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
取证进展如何
How'd the deposition go?
- 还好 - 是吗
- Okay. - Yeah?
是的 我私心只是希望这一切尽快结束
Yeah, part of me just wishes all this would go away,
但我知道 如果我们什么都不做 一切都不会改变
but I know if we don't do anything, nothing will ever change.
只是希望Jordyn不必一次又一次地重温它
Just wish Jordyn didn't have to keep reliving it over and over.
别担心 她跟她哥哥一样 都是意志坚强的人
Well, she's a tough cookie, just like her brother.
从没觉得原来自己意志坚强啊
Never really saw myself as a cookie.
你妈妈怎么样
How's your mom?
她必须做脚部手术 但这并不严重
She has to get foot surgery, but it's nothing serious.
只不过最近她得踩着小型滑板车走动了
Just means she has to ride around on one of those little scooters for a while,
还得穿术后的矫正靴
you know, wear a boot.
- 噢 真糟糕 - 哦 你不懂
- Oh, that sucks. - Oh, you have no idea.
她会让人抓狂的
She's gonna be unbearable.
嘿 伙计们 你们需要来看看这个
Hey, guys, you might want to take a look at this.
哦 这是昨晚在海军基地发生的吗
Oh, is that the Navy base from last night?
是的 大约今天凌晨3点半
Yep, at approximately 3:30 this morning,
两名男子切断了外♥围♥围栏 并向安全灯开火
two men cut the perimeter fence and opened fire on security lights.
然后他们引爆了一个爆♥炸♥装置
Then they detonated an explosive device
导致一人死亡 另一人受伤 有生命危险
that left one of them dead and the other with life-threatening injuries.
他现在在文图拉纪念医院的烧伤科
He's in the burn unit at Ventura Memorial.
动机是什么
Any motive?
- 还不清楚 - 他们的身份确认了吗
- Not yet. - They have identification?
没有 他们都没带证件
No, neither man was carrying ID,
鉴于他们的伤势 我们没能收集到指纹
and we weren't able to gather prints, due to their injuries.
那么 他们的武器呢
Well, what about their weapons?
还在查 但有可能是自♥制♥的枪
Working on them, too, but there's a chance they were ghost guns.
有车辆吗
Any vehicle?
周围没有找到任何车辆
Nothing's been located in the area.
要么是有第三人把车开走了
Either there was another player that took off
要么是车还在周边区域没被发现
or there's a vehicle in the area waiting to be discovered.
要么是他们打车来的
Or they Ubered.
你在开玩笑吧 我可是很认真的
You're joking. I'm being serious.
我没开玩笑
I am not joking.
这门婚事得不到我的祝福
I cannot give you my blessing.
会发生灾难的
Is disaster waiting to happen.
特别是对你们两个
Especially for you two.
- 我们彼此相爱 - 那为什么要毁了它
- We love each other. - So why ruin it?
一起同居 生个小孩
Live together. Make baby.
不对 我也不建议这样做
No, I cannot recommend that, either.
不 对不起 这是为了你们俩好
No. Sorry. Is best for both of you.
因为婚姻对你来说没好处吗
Because it didn't work for you?
- 婚姻对任何人都没好处 - 你瞎说
- Doesn't work for anyone. - That's not true.
大部分就是这样
Mostly, it is.
你知道这只是礼节性的征求同意吧
You do realize this is just a considerate gesture?
- 我们不需要你的祝福也可以结婚 - 你们当然需要
- We don't need your blessing to get married. - Of course you do.
我们真的不需要
Of course we don't.
不然的话 就
If not, then...
就什么
Then what?
这门婚事将被诅咒
Brak budet proklyat.
婚礼不会被诅咒
The wedding will not be cursed.
你应该比任何人都了解这些事情
You should know more about these things than anyone.
- 我为什么要了解这些 - 你是吉普赛人
- Why should I know this? - You're Romani.
还有谁比吉普赛人更了解诅咒
Who knows more about curses than gypsies?
好吧 你这说法不仅极为不恰当
Okay, well, aside from being grossly inappropriate,
- 还非常荒谬 - 这只是你的观点
- that is ridiculous. - Says you.
你要是不相信我 可以问Anna
You don't believe me, ask Anna.
她不会没得到我的祝福就跟你结婚的
She won't get married without my blessing.
不 她会的
Yes, she will.
要打赌吗
Want to bet?
享受你的纳斯托伊卡
Enjoy your nastoyka.
我会的
I will.
享受你的单身生活
You enjoy bachelorhood...
傻子
durachock.
我将尽快赶过去
I'll be there as soon as I can.
好的 我这边快整理完了 让Callen在那里跟我会合
All right, I'm getting everything together. Have Callen meet me there.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
对新家有什么想法
What do you think?
爸爸
Dad.
我觉得这里需要一些家具
I think it needs some furniture.
是吗 我觉得这块空着挺好的啊
I don't know. I think I like the space.
我的臀部需要一把舒服的椅子
My butt needs a comfy chair.
- 也许是一个新的躺椅 - 啊 现在你懂了
- Maybe a new recliner. - Ah, now you're getting it.
- 椅子扶手有杯托的那种 - 内置加热按♥摩♥功能
- One with a cup holder. - Built-in heater, massage.
你在嘲笑我
You're mocking me.
我没有嘲笑你
I'm not mocking you.
好 但既然你这么说了 我就不客气了
Yeah, but now that you said it, I'll take nothing less.
有啤酒吗
Got any beer?
我泡了咖啡
I made coffee.
我不喝咖♥啡♥因♥
I don't drink caffeine.
你也不应该饮酒
You're not supposed to drink alcohol either.
没有人应该饮酒
Nobody's supposed to drink alcohol.
它可能会影响你的药物
It could interfere with your meds.
那上帝保佑我能快乐地死去
Well, God forbid I die happy.
听着 我得去工作了 好吗
Look, I got to go to work, all right?
嗯 等我回来 我会顺便买♥♥点淡啤酒
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表