- 自Bishop开始拍摄之后 - 我查了
- since Bishop's time-lapse began? - I was just checking that,
找到了
and bingo.
上周 NCIS在Seal Beach的驻在办公室
Last week, NCIS Resident Unit Seal Beach
有对武器站失窃立案调查
opened an investigation into the missing inventory at the station.
丢的有战术装备 航♥空♥设备和电子设备
Oh, tactical gear, avionics, electronics.
好了 发给Sam
All right, send this report to Sam.
好的
You got it.
这么说Andrea Bishop记录了有人从武器站偷窃装备
So, Andrea Bishop recorded someone stealing from the weapons station.
这个人知道安全监控维护的
Someone who knows the time and dates
时间和日期
that the security system undergoes maintenance.
看着像内鬼
Appears to be an inside job.
有没有可能识别人或者车
There's no chance that you could ID them or the van, perhaps?
太暗了 人脸识别困难点
It's too dark to ID off their faces,
但是我能识别车牌
but I can get the plate.
也行
That would work.
Bishop把这个贴上了Northcutt的标签
Bishop labeled this file "Northcutt,"
但是Northcutt和Walsh谁也没提这事儿
but Northcutt and Walsh never mentioned anything about it.
也就是说Bishop还没来得及告诉他们就被害了
Which suggests that she got killed before she could tell them.
或者说 他们之中有人在掩盖什么
Or that one of them's covering up.
查到车了
We got a hit on the van.
车归一个叫Jake Hanson的人
It's registered to a Jake Hanson.
他是武器站的人吗
Is he weapons station personnel?
不是 他是无业人员
No, it looks like he's unemployed.
好的 把这个发给Deeks和Kensi
All right, send this info to Kensi and Deeks.
Sam和我会和Northcutt还有Walsh在线再谈一次
Sam and I will get Northcutt and Walsh back on the line.
Whiting警探
Detective Whiting?
Rountree探员 感谢您前来
Agent Rountree, thank you for coming.
Kilbride将军认为我们还是面对面聊聊好
Admiral Kilbride thought we should speak one on one.
明白
Understood.
这个视频的观看人数数以千计
The video's already been viewed thousands of times.
- 我们还是先谈谈这个视频 - 避免这变成一场公♥关♥噩梦
- We need to get ahead of this before... - Before it becomes a PR nightmare?
在谣言出来之前这么做
Before the wrong story is told.
我是一位联邦探员 送我妹妹去参加理科考试
I'm a federal agent driving my little sister to a science exam.
视频说得很清楚了
The video speaks for itself.
我很抱歉事情变成那样
I'm sorry it got to that point.
- 但你没出示徽章而且 - 我的徽章吗
- But you didn't have your badge, and... - My badge?
有没有都不是重点吧
Badge or no badge, that wasn't cool.
和两位警官坐下来谈谈
Listen, sit down with the officers.
这事儿比警官们可重要
This is bigger than those officers.
那也得听听他们怎么说
Let's hear what they have to say.
我可知道他们会怎么说
I already know what they're gonna say.
他们会说他们是在履职
They're gonna say that they were doing their jobs.
这才是问题所在
Which is the problem.
能谈谈 是个好事情
So a conversation is a good idea, then.
好的事情是会改变体制的
A good idea is changing the system.
改变文化的
The culture.
不谈怎么改变
How does that happen without talking?
听着 我可不想谈
Look, I don't want to talk, all right?
我可不要戴着手铐走在街上
I don't want to march in the street holding hands.
我更不要被个什么视频加上标签传出去
And I damn sure don't want a viral video or a hashtag.
- 那你想怎样 - 改变
- What doyou want? - Change.
得了吧 我们可是在部门内部做了极大改变的
Come on. We've made enormous strides in that department.
内部培训 新规章制度
Implicit bias training, new regulations.
新陈述方式如何
How about a new narrative?
就说 我能不能开着我的车
How about I should be able to get in my car,
送我妹妹去学校
drive my little sister to school
不被预设为一个威胁
without being perceived as a threat!
我是个女人已经在这个部门工作了十几年
I've been a woman working in this department for over a decade.
见识过很多 我该如何如何 的说法
I got a long list of "I should be able to."
好啊 你是开始表明立场了 警探
Well, you start addressing your list, Detective.
我也要强调我的
I'll be addressing mine.
这看着倒像是你对我们有所隐瞒 中校
Starting to look like you're holding out on us, Commander.
没有没有 Callen 探员
Not at all, Agent Callen.
那你怎么没提最近的武器站失窃案
Then why didn't you mention the recent thefts at the station?
我们的库存存在差异
Our inventory shows discrepancies,
我们和驻在探员正在一起调查
and we're working with the resident NCIS agent
来搞清楚原因
to resolve the matter.
我当然没觉得这事儿和Bishop军士遇害有关
I certainly didn't think it was relevant to Petty Officer Bishop's murder.
要是她拿着这些视频去找你
It is if she came to you with video evidence
显示有人正在洗劫武器站 这就有关了
that someone was burglarizing the station.
我保证 她没来
Well, I assure you, she did not.
长官 一切都还在建设中
Sir. Uh, with all the construction going on,
我们是觉得这些东西
our assumption was that the items had...
被放错了地方
they'd just been misplaced.
这些视频可不是这么显示的
Well, the video seems to indicate otherwise.
我说过 我让她自♥由♥记录码头的建设过程
Like I said, I gave her free rein to document the pier construction.
我倒是很开心这个决定
And now I'm glad I did.
希望 这个视频能帮你们抓到窃贼
Hopefully, this video will show whoever's responsible
也抓到谋害Bishop军士的凶手
both for the thefts and Petty Officer Bishop's murder.
抓住他们 探员们
Please find them, Agents.
会的
We will.
那么 你觉得这个故事要加点什么内容吗
So... you starting to get the feeling there's more to this story?
这就是故事的简述版
Yeah, and we're getting the Cliff Notes version.
驻在的NCIS探员是上周开始调查的
So the resident NCIS agent opens the investigation last week.
Bishop意识到她拍到的这辆车
Bishop realizes her clips of a van entering the base
进了基地 还和失窃物品有关
may be connected to the missing inventory.
要是我 我才不会给Northcutt看这些视频
If I'm her, I'm not waiting to show those clips to Northcutt.
要是我就马上去
Nah, I'd do it right away.
有人撒谎了
Someone's lying.
那咱就查查他们在谋杀当晚都在干什么吧
Well, let's find out where they were on the night of the murder.
好么 这很显然是种族歧视 还过度使用武力
Well, that was clearly racial profiling and an excessive use of force.
是啊 我们得去那个辖区溜达一圈了
Yeah, we got to pay the precinct a visit.
是啊 应该 但是Rountree觉得自己能搞定
Yeah, we should, but Rountree wants to handle it on his own,
- 所以 - 天啊 真是气死我了
- so... - God, it pisses me off.
你当年巡街的时候 遇到过这种吗
Anything like this ever happen when you were on patrol?
没 没人在我面前干这个
No, 'cause no one's gonna try this with me around.
搞不懂 这样的事还接二连三地发生
Just don't understand why this keeps happening, you know?
还能好了不 我们能阻止吗
Or better yet, how can we stop it?
问到点上了
Those are great questions.
我解决世界性问题的之前经常想先喝两瓶
I usually like to have a few beers before I start solving the world's problems.
希望Rountree一切都好吧
Just hope Rountree's okay.
这让我想起来啥
You know what it makes me think about?
- 什么 - 我爸
- What? - My dad.
他当时一定很难过很害怕要这么对待别人
What a sad, sad, scared man he must've been to treat people the way that he did.
他觉得高人一等特别可笑
That he thought he was superior to anyone is just laughable.
这种不正常的状态能毁掉家庭
That's the kind of complex that destroys families.
甚至国家
And nations.
是啊 国家
And nations.
Kens
Kens?
Jake Hanson 联邦探员 有事问你
Jake Hanson, federal agents. We'd like to speak to you.
别啊
No!
从车里出来
Out of the car.
别这样 老哥 我们干这行可有一阵了
Come on, dude. We've been doing this for a while.
来来来 帮我们想想为什么你的车
So help us understand why your van was repeatedly seen
会反复出现在武器站
breaking into the weapons station.
我每天晚上都把车停在这里
I park it right here every night.
谁都能轻易偷走
Somebody could've easily stolen it.
然后还还给你
And then returned it to you?
偷车的一贯很细心
Car thieves can be very thoughtful.
说实话
And now for the truth.
实话是
The truth is...
我要请律师
I need a lawyer.
好吧 你会有律师的
Oh, that's fine. You can get your lawyer.
给他来个谋杀的指控咋样
Why don't you get a homicide charge while you're at it?
- 好的 - 啥啥
- Yeah - Whoa. What?
是啊
Yeah.
你杀了海军士官Andrea Bishop
You killed U.S. Navy Petty Officer Andrea Bishop.
等一下 我只是个运货的
Wait. I was just transportation.
谁可都没杀 我也不认识那个人
I didn't kill anybody. I don't even know who that is.
她可是在视频上拍着你了 你从武器站偷东西
She caught you on video stealing from the weapons station.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表