下面有人没
Is anybody down here?
船舱隔间有三♥级♥火灾了
Class three fire in the hangar bay.
艉端120构架后的所有人员 上飞行甲板甲板集♥合♥
All hands aft of frame 120, muster on the flight deck.
救我
Help me!
有人吗
Hello?
救命 让我出去
Please! Let me out!
我还在里面 救我
I'm still in here! Please!
你不能因为她不在那儿工作 就觉得她搬走了 好吧
Just because she doesn't work there doesn't mean she moved out of the area, okay?
找到她后立马告诉我
Let me know as soon as you locate her.
有什么是我需要知道的吗
Anything I need to know about?
没 就是电♥话♥销♥售♥员
No, just telemarketers.
我告诉过你 登记在免来电名单是浪费时间
I told you registering on the no call list was a waste of time.
对 你还跟我说《速度与激♥情♥》是个好电影呢
Yeah, you also told me that The Fast and the Furious was a great movie,
当然了 这还是可以争论一下的
which, by the way, is debatable.
而且 现在已经看了九集 你害我上瘾了
And yet, nine movies in, I am addicted.
对速度上瘾
Addicted to speed.
对 不 不 不 当然了 你回来之前
Yeah, no, no, no. Of course. I won't-I won't change anything
我什么都不动 嗯
until you get back. Yes.
沙包就在你放的地方
The cornhole will be exactly where you left it.
好 我爱你 注意安全
Okay, I love you. Be safe.
- Kensi - 墨西哥怎么样
- Kensi? - How's Mexico?
她没怎么说 这通常代表
Well, she hasn't said much, which is usually
不太好
a bad sign.
我不担心 她身边的队伍很优秀
I wouldn't worry about it. She's got a good team around her.
嗯 没错 我是这么认为的
Yeah, right, I'm just gonna keep telling myself that.
同时呢 我还要在她离家的这段时间
In the meantime, I'm using this time away to surprise her
把后院改造成禅宗园林的样子 给她个惊喜
by redoing the backyard and turning it into a Zen garden.
一种日式花♥园♥
什么
What?
什么 谁不喜欢禅宗园林啊
What? Who doesn't love a Zen garden?
可是她听起来不太愿意改动后院布局
It sounded like she doesn't want anything done to her yard.
可她不知道自己的想法
But she doesn't know what she's thinking.
这是她心理其实是很想的
This is one of those things where she's gonna show up
然后她就会 哇哦 天哪 我都不知道
and she's gonna be like, "Oh, my God, I did not know
我会不会喜欢 但是我现在看到它
"that I would love this, but now that I see it,
就感觉离不开了 嘭
I can't live without it." Boom!
嘭是她把沙耙抡在你头上的声音
Boom is gonna be her hitting you in the head with a sand rake.
行了 上楼吧
Come on, let's head up.
相信我们 这样不对
Trust us, it's a mistake.
但是 不是 各位 不是整个后院 就是
But, no, guys, It's not the whole backyard, it's just...
- 别介 - 别介
- Don't do it. - Don't do it.
要命了
Damn it.
什么情况
What do we have?
海军情报专员
Naval Intelligence Specialist Petty Officer First Class
Adrian Vargas上士昨天从卡尔弗城一座
Adrian Vargas jumped from the balcony
短租的高层建筑阳台跳楼了
of a high-rise short-term rental in Culver City yesterday.
Vargas上士因为心理问题
Officer Vargas took a mental health leave
一个月前从忠诚号♥上休假
about a month ago from the USS Allegiance.
等等 他是自杀的吗
Wait, he took his own life?
可能 但不确定
Maybe, maybe not.
一个邻居说看到他跑到阳台 而且坠楼之前神色慌张
A neighbor said she saw him run out onto the balcony in a panic before he fell.
有暴♥力♥的迹象吗
Any signs of foul play?
看起来有挣扎迹象
Looks like there might have been a struggle.
邻居表示他发出很吵的噪音
Neighbors reported loud noises,
而且他还朝着某人♥大♥叫
and they heard him shouting at someone.
毒理检测报告显示死者体内含有高剂量
The toxicology report came back with elevated levels
一种致幻剂
麦角二乙酰胺
of lysergic acid diethylamide,
别称LSD
a.k.a LSD.
哇哦 看起来他嗨得够猛的
Wow. Looks like he took enough yellow sunshine to float a whole damn boat.
什么 水晶茶
What? Crystal tea?
金龙
Golden dragon?
以上四样都是毒品名
方块舞门票呢
Square-dancing tickets?
我当警探的时候 我在火人节上卧底过的
When I was a detective, I worked undercover at Burning Man.
卧底啊 那就
Undercover. Sure.
嗯 很可信
Yeah, that's totally believable.
「鼓圈」可不是自己退场的
Well, that drum circle ain't taking down itself.
前不久的缉毒行动
Wasn't there a drug bust a little while ago
从忠诚号♥上查获了一批LSD吧
involving LSD on the USS Allegiance?
你开始串联线索了 Callen探员
Now you're connecting the dots, Agent Callen.
鉴于已故上士的高密级
Due to the late petty officer's advanced security clearances,
和他曾进行船舶信♥号♥♥开♥发♥工作
and his having worked in the shipboard signals exploitation space,
海军情报局的主任已经要求
the director of Naval Intelligence has requested
咱们来侦破案件
that our team take the lead in this case.
Namazi探员
Agent Namazi.
情报专员Jason Renfro 同时也是船员 由于
Intelligence Specialist Jason Renfro was the sailor that was arrested
在忠诚号♥上使用和偷运LSD而遭到逮捕
for using and distributing the LSD on the USS Allegiance.
Renfro和已故上士曾在作战情报领域共事
Renfro and our dead petty officer worked together in operational intelligence.
现在 他承认了使用过LSD
Now, he has admitted to taking the LSD,
但是否认将其运输到船上
but denies having brought drugs onto the ship,
而且从来没有交代过供货人
and he's never given up his supplier.
情报人员使用毒品很可能危害国♥家♥安♥全♥
Drug use amongst intelligence personnel could be a threat to national security.
所以本案事关重大
And that is why this case is of the utmost importance.
补充一下 海军情报局 海军部长
The ONI, and SECNAV, I might add,
要求咱们确认Renfro有否全盘托出
need us to determine if Renfro is telling the truth,
如果属实 是谁给船上供货的
and if so, who is supplying the ship.
Renfro正在从米拉马尔禁闭室转移到船屋
Renfro is on his way up from the Miramar brig to the boatshed.
Deeks 你和Rountree 去已故上士的公♥寓♥
Deeks, you and Rountree, get over to the late petty officer's apartment,
- 看看能不能把他和Renfo联♥系♥起来 - 收到
- see if we can connect him to Renfro. - Copy that.
你们出发之前 我再强调一下
And before you go, I would like to impress upon you
这起案子需要慎重
the need for discretion in this case.
一名船员可能因为摄入了 从海军舰船上买♥♥的毒品而死亡
A sailor overdosed and died from drugs he may have bought on a Naval ship.
对海军的形象不好 我知道
It's not a real good look for the Navy. We get that.
我觉得你不明白 Callen探员
No, I don't think you do get it, Agent Callen.
我觉得屋里的各位都没有明白「慎重」一词的含义
I don't think anyone in this room understands the word "discreet."
那么我解释一下
So let me be clear.
别搞大动静
Don't blow anything up.
抱歉来晚了
Ooh, sorry I'm late.
和我妹妹有点事
Was dealing with something with my little sister.
噢 没什么事了 你得去Vargas的公♥寓♥找Deeks
Oh, no, you're fine. You're actually, uh, meeting Deeks at Vargas' apartment.
好 我这就去
Okay, going back down.
你妹妹还好吗
Is everything okay with your sister?
就 还挺不错的吧
Oh, yeah, everything's cool, just, you know,
就是兄妹之间嘛
brother-sister stuff.
我没有兄弟姐妹 所以帮不上忙
Well, I've never had a sibling, so can't help you there,
但是我 像你妹妹一样独自住在洛杉矶
but I am a single woman living in L.A., just like your sister,
没准能帮你分♥析♥分♥析♥她的想法
so I might have some insight into how she thinks.
如果不方便说也没关系
But I fully understand if you don't want to talk about it.
好 我和Jordyn 每周末都会吃晚餐
Okay. So, every week, Jordyn and I, we grab dinner,
然后 每个月都会有一个主题乐园周日
we catch up, but once a month, we have Theme Park Sunday.
- 嗯 - 我们之间的 很有意义
- Mm. - It's our thing, it's special.
环球影城 太平洋公园 六旗魔术山
We go to Universal Studios, Pacific Park, Six Flags...
等会儿 你们每个月都去主题乐园吗
Wait, you go to a theme park every month?
我们有季票 不过 她这回不来了
We have season passes. Anyway, she cancelled.
那她肯定有自己的理由
Well, I'm sure she had a good reason.
比如说 可能有门课要考试了之类的
You know, maybe, like, a major exam she had to study for?
也不是
Or not.
我昨晚去看她了
I went by to see her last night,
想确认一下是不是一切都好
just to make sure everything was cool.
然后呢
And?
不好
Not cool.
我看见她 她没看见我
I saw her, she didn't see me,
和她在一起的男的也没看见我
and neither did the guy she was with,
然后她在那男的家里过夜了
and she spent the night at his house.
等等 等等
Wait, what?
我就知道 对吧
I know, right?
错 太错了 你在监视自己的妹妹吗
No. Wrong. You were spying on her sister?
没有啊
No, not spying.
我就是看看她是不是把事情都处理好了
I just wanted to make sure everything was cool.
这可不止处理好了
Well, it seems like she was more than cool.
她是成年人了 好吧
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表